• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

David,

Here's a bookend for yours.

SWcVo.gif

I know it's not your point Chris.  I won't detract further from the discussion.  But I can't watch this clip without thinking this is the point, after the ride down Main street, the crowd noise diminished and Nellie Connally reportedly said "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you now."  Perhaps the last words he ever heard?

I'm not sure where I read this or who might have heard her do so.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I know it's not your point Chris.  I won't detract further from the discussion.  But I can't watch this clip without thinking this is the point, after the ride down Main street, the crowd noise diminished and Nellie Connally reportedly said "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you now."  Perhaps the last words he ever heard?

I'm not sure where I read this or who might have heard her do so.

Mrs. CONNALLY. In fact the receptions had been. so good every place that I had showed much restraint by not mentioning something about it before.
I could resist no longer. When we got past this area I did turn to the President and said, "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you."
Then I don't know how soon, it seems to me it was very soon, that I heard a noise, and not being an expert rifleman, I was not aware that it was a rifle. It was just a frightening noise, and it came from the right.
I turned over my right shoulder and looked back, and saw the President as he had both hands at his neck.

53 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I said I wouldn't detract further from the thread about this.  But I went looking last night and found this which is an interesting article.  Since David replied, I'll go ahead and share.

The Witness – Texas Monthly

In support of Chris D.  The Z film is the end result of very sophisticated process to remove, among other things, the "flurry of shots" which arrived at the limo as it was paused on Elm.  And no, I'm not getting into that here or at this time...  both Kellerman, and the Connally's tell us that Hill basically gets to the limo between the 2nd and 3rd shots - or the 3 shots they were allowed to acknowledge.

The black blob as we've called it in this thread, covers the gapping hole at the right rear of his head as it does in numerous frames prior.
(Cue the theatrics) :eat

Suddenly, “a terrifying noise erupted behind us.” From her spot on a jump seat, she turned back to look at the president just in time to see his hands fly up to his throat. Then, Nellie turned back to meet her husband’s eyes. John Connally had fought in World War II and was a hunter; he knew that sound had come from a gun, but it was too late. A second shot rang out, and Connally uttered what has become one of the most remembered lines of that day. “My God,” he cried, his rich, stentorian drawl taut with fear, “They’re going to kill us all!” Then he collapsed. The second bullet had hit him in the back.

3 hours ago, David Josephs said:

In support of Chris D.  The Z film is the end result of very sophisticated process to remove, among other things, the "flurry of shots" which arrived at the limo as it was paused on Elm.  And no, I'm not getting into that here or at this time...  both Kellerman, and the Connally's tell us that Hill basically gets to the limo between the 2nd and 3rd shots - or the 3 shots they were allowed to acknowledge.

The black blob as we've called it in this thread, covers the gapping hole at the right rear of his head as it does in numerous frames prior.
(Cue the theatrics) :eat

Suddenly, “a terrifying noise erupted behind us.” From her spot on a jump seat, she turned back to look at the president just in time to see his hands fly up to his throat. Then, Nellie turned back to meet her husband’s eyes. John Connally had fought in World War II and was a hunter; he knew that sound had come from a gun, but it was too late. A second shot rang out, and Connally uttered what has become one of the most remembered lines of that day. “My God,” he cried, his rich, stentorian drawl taut with fear, “They’re going to kill us all!” Then he collapsed. The second bullet had hit him in the back.

I've thought for years Connally knew he wasn't the target but knew something might happen.  Hence his resistance to riding with JFK at Love Field.

A slightly missed head shot from Dal-Tex meant to implicate Oswald from the rear hit Connally's arm pit, traversed a rib, exited near the right nipple, smashed the hell out of his wrist, some of it flying out into his left thigh.  This in theory became the magic bullet.

The miss called for frontal shots.  Pumping the umbrella, 

On 7/14/2023 at 5:39 PM, David Josephs said:

No Joe, the front red lights were blinking, not the rear brake lights...

The front blinkers also tell a different story about the extant Z film.

https://cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/zthesis.html

I did arrive at a different amount of missing frames based on the average from the 49 frame span Hughes gif vs Morningstar(z133-182) study, but the process he used is invaluable.

In real time, the Hughes 49 frame segment lasted 2.7 seconds for a 18.14fps rate.

PS. So no, I don't lie. I may make mistakes, but that is the extent of it.

SWjJP.gif

On 7/11/2023 at 3:03 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Mike.

No one can just shove the Blahut affair under the rug.

I would agree that it is was a serious matter. But certain people have taken from the Blahut incident that photos were stolen, switched or altered, and that did not happen.

Edited by Pat Speer

7 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

The front blinkers also tell a different story about the extant Z film.

https://cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/zthesis.html

I did arrive at a different amount of missing frames based on the average from the 49 frame span Hughes gif vs Morningstar(z133-182) study, but the process he used is invaluable.

In real time, the Hughes 49 frame segment lasted 2.7 seconds for a 18.14fps rate.

PS. So no, I don't lie. I may make mistakes, but that is the extent of it.

SWjJP.gif

The other black blob Chris was pointing out earlier

BlackblobinforegroundMuchmorecopy.jpg.a70c7c9ed72972988132723643c8ad13.jpg

2 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I had never seen this particular black blob before. You guys are doing great research!

Thank you Charles.. it's 85/15 Chris/Me.

Chris is in his own league... finest conceptual, with applied math mind I've ever encountered - as many of us saw in the Math Rules and subsequent threads... and an eye for detail, the ability to find excellent A/V source material... and amazing focus.

I have a very strong math/JFK background and it still takes a few goes and some discussion to see what he is saying sometimes.

At this point I can say with 100% confidence the Zfilm we have today is the result of some pretty amazing computations and alteration techniques as well as outright fraud by the FBI - CE884's changes by Shaneyfelt (and the hurried, absurd and shameful manner in which it was entered into evidence) along with the interesting tale of Gauthier's WCD298, can act as the preface to the work which has followed.

I wrote 3 articles about WCD298 (K&K) - a doc designed to explain EVERYTHING about the shooting (preface page below) delivered in Jan 1964 and then summarily dropped, exhibits making the WCR reduced to meaningless graphics.

In January 1964 it was still 3 shots, 3 hits, JFK-JC-JFK - this after having the images and films from that moment in their possession for months. (See image at bottom) and notice where that final string is placing the final shot as the SS wrote this final shot was 4 feet from station 5+00.  CE585 removes that shot and is the result of the FBI tell ing ROBERT WEST to remove the third shot from his Feb 7, 1964 survey.

Thanks to Tom Purvis, we have all of WEST's survey notes.   Below a closeup of the Feb 1964 survey results, Prior to the June 1964 change, Z313 was shot #2, then Shaneyfelt changed CE884

Mr. SPECTER. At that time you looked back and saw Special Agent Hill across the trunk of the car, had your automobile accelerated by that time?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Tremendously so; yes.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, to the best of your ability to recollect, exactly when did your automobile first accelerate?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Our car accelerated immediately on the time-at the time--this flurry of shots came into it.
Mr. SPECTER. Would you say the acceleration--
Mr. KELLERMAN. Between the second and third shot.

image.jpeg.4a9aba5521e823a3150b32ab2492c2eb.jpeg

5a6a6da7bf08d_ce585overactualplatshowing3shotsat381465and504.jpg.7b32cebc567714e41bbddd61a3aedbed.jpg

img_10699_6_300.png

img_10699_26_200.jpg

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Thank you Charles.. it's 85/15 Chris/Me.

Chris is in his own league... finest conceptual, with applied math mind I've ever encountered - as many of us saw in the Math Rules and subsequent threads... and an eye for detail, the ability to find excellent A/V source material... and amazing focus.

I have a very strong math/JFK background and it still takes a few goes and some discussion to see what he is saying sometimes.

At this point I can say with 100% confidence the Zfilm we have today is the result of some pretty amazing computations and alteration techniques as well as outright fraud by the FBI - CE884's changes by Shaneyfelt (and the hurried, absurd and shameful manner in which it was entered into evidence) along with the interesting tale of Gauthier's WCD298, can act as the preface to the work which has followed.

I wrote 3 articles about WCD298 (K&K) - a doc designed to explain EVERYTHING about the shooting (preface page below) delivered in Jan 1964 and then summarily dropped, exhibits making the WCR reduced to meaningless graphics.

In January 1964 it was still 3 shots, 3 hits, JFK-JC-JFK - this after having the images and films from that moment in their possession for months. (See image at bottom) and notice where that final string is placing the final shot as the SS wrote this final shot was 4 feet from station 5+00.  CE585 removes that shot and is the result of the FBI tell ing ROBERT WEST to remove the third shot from his Feb 7, 1964 survey.

Thanks to Tom Purvis, we have all of WEST's survey notes.   Below a closeup of the Feb 1964 survey results, Prior to the June 1964 change, Z313 was shot #2, then Shaneyfelt changed CE884

Mr. SPECTER. At that time you looked back and saw Special Agent Hill across the trunk of the car, had your automobile accelerated by that time?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Tremendously so; yes.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, to the best of your ability to recollect, exactly when did your automobile first accelerate?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Our car accelerated immediately on the time-at the time--this flurry of shots came into it.
Mr. SPECTER. Would you say the acceleration--
Mr. KELLERMAN. Between the second and third shot.

image.jpeg.4a9aba5521e823a3150b32ab2492c2eb.jpeg

5a6a6da7bf08d_ce585overactualplatshowing3shotsat381465and504.jpg.7b32cebc567714e41bbddd61a3aedbed.jpg

img_10699_6_300.png

img_10699_26_200.jpg

Which film was that still with the black blob from? Muchmore?

"But she did not obtain any photographs of the assassination scene"

"She (Muchmore) said she panicked after this (first) shot and ran back to the office"

What has to be evident to those who view Muchmore's film.. the steady hand, the perfect framing, the vibrant color...

So yes, it is from what we know as the Muchmore film...

1361409474_Muchmoresplicedframerepairedversusadifferentprint.thumb.jpg.0474a5df80d736725a87b1032422e4e7.jpg

841277596_muchmoresaysshedidNOTtakeassassinationfootagenary-wcdocs-05_0001_0035.thumb.png.7ddf1c798e38246c491762e6187f7bc5.png