The Education Forum

David Talbot: Dulles Brothers "Nazi Collaborators"

Well, thanks to the solid, footnoted and documented research of Robert Montenegro, we have windows into the nest of Nazis operating under the aegis of Allen Dulles, a CIA man and leader from the predecessor OSS to 1961 (and beyond, evidently). 

Of course, this does not make Nazis the perps behind the JFKA, or even the only candidates. My own pet theory is still Cuban exiles who tricked LHO into a purported false flag op, but likely with an assist from a higher-up. 

Still, the CIA was full of people who tolerated or embraced Nazis... a poisonous milieu that could hatch a JFKA. 

The clip below is Talbot expanding on this and other topics. 

https://rumble.com/v2v28u8-david-talbot-rfk-jr.-truth-and-reconciliation-and-the-devils-chessboard-rob.html

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this truthful interview, which would be well placed on Jim D’s American university speech thread, since Talbot references it mightily.

Edited by Paul Brancato

4 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for this truthful interview, which would be well placed on Jim D’s American university speech thread, since Talbot references it mightily.

You are certainly welcome to do so. 

I appreciate your open mind Paul. 

This interview was first posted by Doug in the Water Cooler thread. I enjoyed "Devil chessboard" a lot and consider Talbot a good author who IMO, didn't get caught lunging at a lot of other low hanging fruit in the JFKA.

The issue as to how RK  first became curious as to his father and uncle's death has always been a curiosity for me as the Kennedy family, by their silence, has been so obstructionist to the the investigation of the JFKA.  How did RK find out, and become converted?

Talbot credits himself as having first informed RK in 2004. At the time, he says RK was barely able to look him in the eye and said the family  always told the siblings to "look ahead", and besides RK said his father was content not to further investigate his brother's assassination. Talbot then corrected him and told RK that Bobby indeed was going to open up an investigation into his brother's death when he became President.

The source of Talbot's claim was the widow of Walter Sheridan, who was the effective chief of Bobby's team investigating  Jimmy Hoffa and  the Teamsters, who died in 1995 and apparently was silent about it for the next 27 years! Does anyone here know of any other  witnesses to this fact?

This is the same Walter Sheridan who RFK sent down to look into Garrison's investigation, which upon Sheridan's investigation, later concluded that Garrison's investigation was a fraud and then Garrison became convinced that Bobby was trying to  stop his investigation into the murder of his brother,  and accused Sheridan of "public bribery".  ?

I read an interview with Sheridan from the JFK Library where he talks mostly of the RFK campaign in California in 1968 and goes briefly into the night of the assassination, but makes no reference to Bobby saying he was going to open an investigation into his brother's death when he became President.
Why is so much of the Kennedy past enshrouded in secrecy? There's so much conjecture!

It is remarkable that RK and the 13 siblings of RFK and JFK spent the entire 20th century silent about the assassination of JFK and RFK,  and RK apparently never talked to anyone or even entertained this idea until he was 50 years old! And the reason RK gave Talbot is that they were instructed by their family back in the 60's.
Whew!

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
This interview was first posted by Doug in the Water Cooler thread. I enjoyed "Devil chessboard" a lot and consider Talbot a good author who IMO, didn't get caught lunging at a lot of other low hanging fruit in the JFKA.

The issue as to how RK  first became curious as to his father and uncle's death has always been a curiosity for me as the Kennedy family, by their silence, has been so obstructionist to the the investigation of the JFKA.  How did RK find out, and become converted?

Talbot credits himself as having first informed RK in 2004. At the time, he says RK was barely able to look him in the eye and said the family  always told the siblings to "look ahead", and besides RK said his father was content not to further investigate his brother's assassination. Talbot then corrected him and told RK that Bobby indeed was going to open up an investigation into his brother's death when he became President.

The source of Talbot's claim was the widow of Walter Sheridan, who was the effective chief of Bobby's team investigating  Jimmy Hoffa and  the Teamsters, who died in 1995 and apparently was silent about it for the next 27 years! Does anyone here know of any other  witnesses to this fact?

This is the same Walter Sheridan who RFK sent down to look into Garrison's investigation, which upon Sheridan's investigation, later concluded that Garrison's investigation was a fraud and then Garrison became convinced that Bobby was trying to  stop his investigation into the murder of his brother,  and accused Sheridan of "public bribery".  ?

I read an interview with Sheridan from the JFK Library where he talks mostly of the RFK campaign in California in 1968 and goes briefly into the night of the assassination, but makes no reference to Bobby saying he was going to open an investigation into his brother's death when he became President.
Why is so much of the Kennedy past enshrouded in secrecy? There's so much conjecture!

It is remarkable that RK and the 13 siblings of RFK and JFK spent the entire 20th century silent about the assassination of JFK and RFK,  and RK apparently never talked to anyone or even entertained this idea until he was 50 years old! And the reason RK gave Talbot is that they were instructed by their family back in the 60's.
Whew!

It's a stark contrast to the families of MLK and Malcolm X who very publicly made their opinions known. 

Interesting comment by David Talbot in the linked interview above:

"I don't even know who owns Salon.com. And I started it!"

He says Salon.com itself has hurled heavy shots against RFK Jr..

He says he believes RFK Jr. could bring this country together?

Both the left and the right?

Unless RFK Jr. adopts Trump's super aggressive stance to completely stopping illegal immigration and even sending many of them back and perhaps as well even taking U.S. military action against the drug cartels who are flooding our country and society with truly devastating and damaging drugs and who operate with impunity under completely useless and/or corrupt governments ( they have more power than these governments ) RFK Jr. won't bring the huge 60 million number Reagan cult following to anyone's side imo. 

Also, this 60 million number group are not of a "right wing" political mind set philosophically imo. I don't think they even understand that term relative to it's traditional origins. Conservative moral and economic precepts, smaller government, less spending, etc.

Perversely the majority of this group come from states that draw more federal funds of a social welfare type nature such as Social Security, disability, food stamps, and medicare per capita than the so-called left wing states! 

I propose that most of Trump's cult is a mishmash of super angry and frustrated Americans ( hugely white ) who feel threatened by what they see as a 60 year long agenda of putting their cultural heritage interests behind those of an ever growing  influx of illegal immigrant and black American interests ones.

A demographic fact that in many states has made them and their interests a minority.

A minority that in our democratic voting principle structure has them losing more and more power, control and influence electorally.

And all this white threat anger and fear fed 24/7 by a very calculated and hugely financed program of radio ( Rush Limbaugh types ), television ( Fox News ) and now internet propaganda that has been going full tilt for the last 40 years! 

Imo fed by "the real" power group of this country. The corporate 1% wealthiest of Americans. The Wall Street power structure. The Bloomberg set.

So much more powerful and influencing than these Trump cult members even understand.

The most threatening persons to these most powerful entities are people like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and AOC or anyone like them politically.

Americans who have been trying to lessen the grip of the real power people of  extreme wealth and yet, who are of such an extremely small minority.

Who dupe and feed the massive anger and fear feeling groups into thinking their specific interests are the main issue here.

These secret controllers would only see RFK Jr. as a third party candidate who might actually draw enough votes from any real threatening Democratic party candidate who may by chance be of the Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders mind set politically.

For what it's worth.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe - I question a few points you make. The first one is defining the mostly white Trump base as having racist motives. That is part of it for sure, but I don’t think most poor whites blame increasing non white populations for their economic predicament. As a motive for the white power structure, such as Republicans in Congress, sure. But if you are the average white working class guy you probably have no sense of financial security. Faced with higher medical costs, unaffordable college tuition, lack of job security, who you gonna blame? The government, and rightfully so. Whites aren’t looking at their more wealthy black neighbors and saying wtf? Loss of faith in government is real and understandable, and crosses all race and gender lines. 
Secondly! RFK Jr is very much against illegal immigration and stopping it is one of his platform positions. 
Most importantly, and unlike any other politician he is talking with Republican voters, who are far more likely to cross over and vote for him than for Joe Biden for that very reason. The bedrock of his campaign is to heal the divide. As long as we keep thinking of Republican voters as deplorable, or racist, anti semitic, stupid - choose your unkind adjective - instead of as neighbors, family, fellow citizens, we are doomed to endless wars domestic and foreign. 

1 hour ago, Kishan Dandiker said:

It's a stark contrast to the families of MLK and Malcolm X who very publicly made their opinions known. 

You are right, though I would add that the media has barely covered the MLK family or the family of Malcolm X, who I believe are about to go to trial. No one knows that the King family won a civil lawsuit against the FBI and I believe the Memphis Police. The other thing to bear in mind is that the silence after JFK was very understandable, given its shocking nature, and the possibility that the younger RFK might reclaim the Oval Office and do something about it. After his assassination they understandably and permanently closed ranks. 
btw Kirk, David Talbot answers your question in that very interview. 

4 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Whew!

It's my understanding the material Robert accumulated during his own investigation into the assassination of his brother still exists.  Have you heard that as well?

3 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

It's my understanding the material Robert accumulated during his own investigation into the assassination of his brother still exists.  Have you heard that as well?

No, please tell me about it.  What did he uncover?

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No, please tell me about it.  What did he uncover?

That's the point. I don't know that anyone knows what precisely he uncovered.  

Which begs a number of questions: Is Robert Kennedy Jr. speaking as an authority on the campaign trail based on what his father uncovered? Did his father not get a chance to complete his private investigation but Jr. knows where it was headed so he feels confident enough to state unequivocally that THE C.I.A. assassinated his uncle? When did he first study his father's files?  Why hasn't he referred to them in the specifics?  Where are the files?  

Edited by Leslie Sharp

2 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Is Robert Kennedy Jr. speaking as an authority on the campaign trail based on what his father uncovered?    Where are the files?  

That's assuming his Father conducted a detailed investigation and there are files.

That's what I've said. I don't think RK has any special knowledge or any specifics at all. But he is impressionable.  He was initiated by Talbot and groomed into the Dulles -Did-It authors, including Jim Di.  I should say I tend to hold a CIA involvement in  a plurality among existing theories.

Then when he finally outed his thinking that the CIA killed his Father and Uncle, and launched his campaign, many here saw that as further validation that they'd always been right, but that isn't necessarily the case at all.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

10 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

That's assuming his Father conducted a detailed investigation and there are files.

That's what I've said. I don't think RK has any special knowledge or any specifics at all. But he is impressionable.  He was initiated by Talbot and groomed into the Dulles -Did-It authors, including Jim Di.  I should say I tend to hold a CIA involvement in  a plurality among existing theories.

Then when he finally outed his thinking that the CIA killed his Father and Uncle, and launched his campaign, many here saw that as further validation that they'd always been right, but that isn't necessarily the case at all.

I believe his father's investigation is well-known.  Maybe @James DiEugenio is more familiar with the details? Someone claiming to have been involved in RFK's 1968 campaign assured me that the files exist. 

Edited by Leslie Sharp