The Education Forum

New John Newman podcast video

Isn’t it possible that McCord, and for that matter Solie, were acting as Soviet agents but at the behest of Angleton? Triple agents? Maybe there was no mole in the CIA, but it was useful for the CIA to let the Soviets think they were hunting for one. 
Robert isn’t posting - maybe he’s been kicked off again. Jim Asked him a question about Nosenko. After several years of torture by Angleton, Nosenko was cleared by the CIA. Meanwhile, Golitsyn was Angleton’s buddy, along with DiVosjoli. Pete Bagley as a trusted source? No way. Of course I think it’s fine to interview him or anyone else, but that’s not the question. I don’t hear Newman saying he was giving Bagley an ear, I’m hearing that he believed him. Meanwhile, no one, maybe not Newman, nor anyone else here (Jim D?) has read The Spy Who Would Be Tsar by Kevin Coogan. It’s available on Kindle. I’m reading it, and yes it’s a difficult read. So is Newman. Of course I will give Newman a fair hearing no matter what my impressions are of Nosenko/Golitsyn. Another book that I wish was on everyone’s radar is Secret War Against the Jews by John Loftus. Has anyone read about Kim Philby’s father? This is the book for you if you haven’t. It’s not difficult, and eye opening. Pondering Kim Philby and the Cambridge 5 made me look into Anthony Blunt, ostensibly one of them but he never left England. He came clean, was stripped of his titles but never jailed or excommunicated. In essence, he admitted to helping the Soviet Union during WW 2 because - hold on - the Nazi sympathizers in the British government were holding back info on German troop movements on the Eastern Front because they were siding with Hitler. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that Harriman, Prescott Bush, Allen Dulles, John J McCloy were conflicted in the same way. They had enormous financial interests in Germany which they sought to protect. After the war they took hold of American foreign policy, rebuilt Germany, barely punished the Nazis (compared to the USSR which put thousands of them to death) and went to war against the USSR. JFK tried to stop this. He failed. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RM-

I appreciate your documents work. 

"I believe, with the documents I have seen, that a non-aligned, international fascist element—moving within, and without—"Western" intelligence services, with no loyalty to any nation-state, were also involved."--RM

This may be, although it it hard to know if the fascists, Nazis, and ex-Nazis, even if they were involved, were but mere cat's paws for the globalist imperatives in Washington. (Also, the JFKA may have been just two Cubanos from Miami, convincing LHO to participate in a false flag op, my pet theory). 

More importantly, placing the JFKA in context, it was globalists deposing JFK to maintain the worldwide US military and diplomatic presence, and prevent sensible non-interventionism on the part of the US. Globalists care little about ideology, and only about access to markets, resources and cheap labor. 

From the days of Smedley Butler through the 1960s, the globalists were mostly the resource companies, that is agriculture and mineral/oil extraction. 

That, it turns out, was the small potatoes days. 

Today we see companies such as Apple (market cap $3 trillion, with a "t") and BlackRock ($10 trillion under management), Disney, NBC-Universal, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, GM, Microsoft, et al working globally, with huge exposure to Beijing and the CCP, and globally as well.

The globalist imperative is not ideology, but access to cheap labor, compliant government, resources and markets.

So, doing business with Beijing-CCP is fine and dandy.

There is a forest of DC think tanks, organizations, academics, foundations, lobbyists, journalists, lawyers  preserving this globalist imperative, as well as the Pentagon and related intel agencies.  

In this larger view, the immediate postwar international fascists (Nazis) are, well, interesting, but unimportant.  

IMHO, we have seen four US presidents deposed in the postwar era: JFK, Nixon, Carter and Trump. I am not sure what happened to Nixon, but the other three all ran afoul of globalist imperatives. 

Sad to say, the even more-powerful present-day successors to the 1960s globalists who deposed JFK are alive and well in Washington, running both major US parties, and in firm control of the federal government and mass media. 

Still, the work you are doing on the postwar Nazis inside US intel is of great interest and perhaps of historical importance. 

But why the JFKA matters today...think about the globalists and all the wars the US has been in, from Vietnam, to Iraq, to Afghanistan---is there a square inch of the planet, or a government, that someone in DC will not declare as "crucially strategic"?  

I like this post Richard. I don’t buy your pet two Cubans theory, but the rest of it is spot on. 

No, I don't think so, Paul.

Again, people who only read the headlines are aware of Angleton.  I'll bet 99.999% of the JFK research community had never heard of Bruce Solie before John Newman's work.  

I'll bet if asked name 10 people who worked at CIA between Jan 1961 and Jan 1964 whose names are not Dulles, Phillips, or Angleton 99.999% of JFK assassination researchers couldn't. 

And even still with the hierarchy within CIA's Office of Security explained by Newman that McCord is Solie's Boss, and Solie is above Angleton people still think Angleton is the top dog at CIA and therefore able to give orders to Solie and McCord. 

People just will not give up on the false idea of Angleton being the supreme being at CIA. He wasn't.  The top mole hunter at CIA was Solie who was the very mole Popov warned his CIA handler about.  It's just like the plot of Stalag 17, the guy put in charge of finding the mole the Nazi's put in with the American prisoners to foil their escape plans was the Nazi mole. 

Why do people here think "The Spy Who Would Be Tsar," is holy gospell? The book is about a guy that thought he was the brother of Czar Nicholas II who miraculously survived being rounded up and shot dead with the rest of the Rommanov's.  So, he should be the new Czar.  This putz is revered and Pete Bagley is a bum? 

1 hour ago, Joseph Backes said:

No, I don't think so, Paul.

Again, people who only read the headlines are aware of Angleton.  I'll bet 99.999% of the JFK research community had never heard of Bruce Solie before John Newman's work.  

I'll bet if asked name 10 people who worked at CIA between Jan 1961 and Jan 1964 whose names are not Dulles, Phillips, or Angleton 99.999% of JFK assassination researchers couldn't. 

And even still with the hierarchy within CIA's Office of Security explained by Newman that McCord is Solie's Boss, and Solie is above Angleton people still think Angleton is the top dog at CIA and therefore able to give orders to Solie and McCord. 

People just will not give up on the false idea of Angleton being the supreme being at CIA. He wasn't.  The top mole hunter at CIA was Solie who was the very mole Popov warned his CIA handler about.  It's just like the plot of Stalag 17, the guy put in charge of finding the mole the Nazi's put in with the American prisoners to foil their escape plans was the Nazi mole. 

Why do people here think "The Spy Who Would Be Tsar," is holy gospell? The book is about a guy that thought he was the brother of Czar Nicholas II who miraculously survived being rounded up and shot dead with the rest of the Rommanov's.  So, he should be the new Czar.  This putz is revered and Pete Bagley is a bum? 

Did you read it?

Nobody was above Angleton.  That is why he was called No Knock Angleton. 

Because he could just walk into Dulles' office unannounced.

Angleton carried Dulles' ashes at his funeral.

What I think John means is that in that segment inside of OS, SRS, Solie was something like second in command.

10 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Sorry my friend 

Paul--

BTW, when I posit that the JFKA may have been two Cubanos from Miami who conned LHO into cooperating with them (and all three were CIA assets), that does not rule out that the Cubanos might have been given important info from a higher-up, such as a password or half-dollar bill. 

But, in general, I think the number of witting participants in the JFKA was small, and largely confined to one organization (such as Miami-CIA). 

But, who knows. Newman is working on something. 

I was disappointed that Newman dodged the "who did it" question in the Koncrete interview, and said he would speak on the topic later and in his pending volume. 

Also, I am a bit taken aback that Newman has concluded "absolutely" that Bruce Solie was a KGB spy, based on extant paper records, especially travel records. Newman does not mention corroborating evidence from Russia (documents), although that may be in his book.

Then, says Newman, McCord was also a KGB spy, and the CIA, M5 and the French spy agency were also riddled with KGB spies. 

Well, maybe so. 

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Nobody was above Angleton.  That is why he was called No Knock Angleton. 

Because he could just walk into Dulles' office unannounced.

Angleton carried Dulles' ashes at his funeral.

What I think John means is that in that segment inside of OS, SRS, Solie was something like second in command.

Indeed. So Mr. Backes thought that Newman said that? 

BTW, its not just Solie and McCord, I am pretty sure that John thinks McCoy was also a double agent.

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, its not just Solie and McCord, I am pretty sure that John thinks McCoy was also a double agent.

McCloy?

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

McCloy?

No Leonard McCoy.

He backed Nosenko also.

As frustrating as it is to an extent, I respect John not answering whodunnit in the recent interview, as it's clear that he's still putting the pieces together and taking an extra thorough approach triple checking a lot of stuff that has barely or never been looked at previously. On Facebook last year he compared it to a glacier slowly moving towards Dealey Plaza.

That noted Jim and a couple of others have already noted where things seem to be headed - Pentagon and military folk heavily involved, with other people and agencies (including the CIA) tied to things in a manner that he hasn't yet fully answered.

Since his name just popped up, one of these days I need to go back and look at John McCloy and use Donald Gibson's pages on the Rockefeller interests from BATTLING WALL STREET as a starting point. I spent a few months rummaging around the history of those guys and the documentation that is available now is much greater than what it was.