New John Newman podcast video

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/2/2023 at 12:34 AM, Matthew Koch said:

Here is more on John McCord at the 1:40:00 Mark 

MK---thanks for posting

Well, JM can be oblique, but he suggests that McCord, CIA-Kremlin asset, was intentionally caught at the Watergate. 

Many have wondered what was the Watergate about, as everyone involved in the burglary was CIA. 

This happened after Nixon said the he, the President wanted to see the "Bay of Pigs" files, and the CIA/Helms did not comply. Yes, the elected President was denied/sandbagged in requesting a federal document. 

Nixon actually asked Helms/CIA to say the W. burglary was a CIA op, and Helms refused. 

What really happened to Nixon? BTW, I think Nixon should have been impeached and convicted as a war criminal for what he did in Laos alone. Please note, I am aware the Nixon was never impeached but resigned first. 

(Interestingly, HRC was a lawyer for the Watergate committee, where she learned how to weaponize federal prosecutorial agencies, congressional investigations and media). 

IMHO, there has have been four Presidents Deep State-deposed in the postwar era: JFK, Nixon, Carter and Trump. For globalist imperatives, but Nixon has always been a puzzle. Why? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

JFK was assassinated.

Nixon did himself in.  The idiot recorded himself committing a crime.  His own behavior eventually destroyed any chance anyone in Congress could save him from impeachment. And the senate Republicans would have voted to confirm the impeachment.   

The "October Surprise" of not releasing the U.S. embassy hostages held by Iran until after Reagan won and then to occur as Reagan was being sworn in was real. It was always real.  Ben Barnes confirmed it. And guess who helped with those secret negotiations? Former Governor of Texas, John Connally. 

There is no such thing as the "Deep State." Trump lost because the people saw what a Fascist idiot he was about everything. There is no off switch on that idiot.  The most idiotic, destructive POTUS ever!   6'3" and 215 pounds. Maybe on a planet where the sun is plaid. 

It will take decades to recover from what Trump did to this country.  If we ever do.

44 minutes ago, Joseph Backes said:

JFK was assassinated.

Nixon did himself in.  The idiot recorded himself committing a crime.  His own behavior eventually destroyed any chance anyone in Congress could save him from impeachment. And the senate Republicans would have voted to confirm the impeachment.   

The "October Surprise" of not releasing the U.S. embassy hostages held by Iran until after Reagan won and then to occur as Reagan was being sworn in was real. It was always real.  Ben Barnes confirmed it. And guess who helped with those secret negotiations? Former Governor of Texas, John Connally. 

There is no such thing as the "Deep State." Trump lost because the people saw what a Fascist idiot he was about everything. There is no off switch on that idiot.  The most idiotic, destructive POTUS ever!   6'3" and 215 pounds. Maybe on a planet where the sun is plaid. 

It will take decades to recover from what Trump did to this country.  If we ever do.

You should start a thread on the subject of there being no "deep state" otherwise there is a place on this forum called a "water cooler" for off topic partisan polemics that distract from the topic of the thread which is John Newman's analysis. 

We can all make the forum better by not doing what you are doing here.... THANKS!!! 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MK---thanks for posting

Well, JM can be oblique, but he suggests that McCord, CIA-Kremlin asset, was intentionally caught at the Watergate. 

Many have wondered what was the Watergate about, as everyone involved in the burglary was CIA. 

This happened after Nixon said the he, the President wanted to see the "Bay of Pigs" files, and the CIA/Helms did not comply. Yes, the elected President was denied/sandbagged in requesting a federal document. 

Nixon actually asked Helms/CIA to say the W. burglary was a CIA op, and Helms refused. 

What really happened to Nixon? BTW, I think Nixon should have been impeached and convicted as a war criminal for what he did in Laos alone. Please note, I am aware the Nixon was never impeached but resigned first. 

(Interestingly, HRC was a lawyer for the Watergate committee, where she learned how to weaponize federal prosecutorial agencies, congressional investigations and media). 

IMHO, there has have been four Presidents Deep State-deposed in the postwar era: JFK, Nixon, Carter and Trump. For globalist imperatives, but Nixon has always been a puzzle. Why? 

Have you read "Ends of Power" by H.R. Haldeman? Helms saying the code word was not a CIA operation I see as a "tell" something bigger than CIA IMO deemed JFK a threat to National Security and it triggered some kind of Contingency Plan 

https://rumble.com/v2fhou4-the-whole-bay-of-pigs-thing.html

Now if McCord was a double agent (The Possibility of triple agent still exists, I.E. someone who is posing as a double agent but is feeding planned info, isn't ruled out yet imo) This is where things get into Wilderness of Mirrors territory. Was McCord working for CIA or KGB when he allegedly sabotaged the mission with a piece of tape. Remember Nixon was in Dallas and had a relationship with Cubans and was privy to Operation Zapata and Operation 40. 

The break in target was a member of the JFK Irish Mafia Larry O'Brian who was working for Howard Hughes who's assistant was Robert Maheu who was the cut out for the CIA Mafia plots. The burglars were CIA Bay of Pigs commandos and the guy connected with Cuban Political Party CRC who's address was 544 camp st was working in the White House, E. Howard Hunt.... Yeah there's not such thing as a "Deep State" (Sacasm added) 

My understanding about Hillary was that she got kicked off the Watergate Committee for an ethics violation. Interestingly Nixon tried to get a bunch of Watergate Lawyers involved with Watergate, I think he thought they'd cover that up too.. John Connally joins the admin around this time also.

I have a hard time believing that the KGB sabotaged it because the Media and the Deep Throat fable brought Nixon down which has CIA finger prints.  https://www.carlbernstein.com/the-cia-and-the-media-rolling-stone-10-20-1977

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Have you read "Ends of Power" by H.R. Haldeman? Helms saying the code word was not a CIA operation I see as a "tell" something bigger than CIA IMO deemed JFK a threat to National Security and it triggered some kind of Contingency Plan 

https://rumble.com/v2fhou4-the-whole-bay-of-pigs-thing.html

Now if McCord was a double agent (The Possibility of triple agent still exists, I.E. someone who is posing as a double agent but is feeding planned info, isn't ruled out yet imo) This is where things get into Wilderness of Mirrors territory. Was McCord working for CIA or KGB when he allegedly sabotaged the mission with a piece of tape. Remember Nixon was in Dallas and had a relationship with Cubans and was privy to Operation Zapata and Operation 40. 

The break in target was a member of the JFK Irish Mafia Larry O'Brian who was working for Howard Hughes who's assistant was Robert Maheu who was the cut out for the CIA Mafia plots. The burglars were CIA Bay of Pigs commandos and the guy connected with Cuban Political Party CRC who's address was 544 camp st was working in the White House, E. Howard Hunt.... Yeah there's not such thing as a "Deep State" (Sacasm added) 

My understanding about Hillary was that she got kicked off the Watergate Committee for an ethics violation. Interestingly Nixon tried to get a bunch of Watergate Lawyers involved with Watergate, I think he thought they'd cover that up too.. John Connally joins the admin around this time also.

I have a hard time believing that the KGB sabotaged it because the Media and the Deep Throat fable brought Nixon down which has CIA finger prints.  https://www.carlbernstein.com/the-cia-and-the-media-rolling-stone-10-20-1977

Thanks for your reply.

My take is JFK was not perceived as a bona fide threat to national security, but rather a threat to the idea of globalism, that is, that the US military is a global guard service for multinationals, who demand access to cheap labor, resources and markets globally, and compliant governments and media.

Globalists are not nationalists, or concerned with the welfare of the US citizenry. 

BTW, the globalists of JFK's era were small potatoes to what we have today. 

You are right about the spaghetti of connections between Watergate the act, the Watergate committee, the CIA, the Nixon White, the Donks and 'Phants and so on.

There is a problem, as I am sure you know, of "linking" people into plots, just because they have worked together, or share families somehow, or were neighbors or ideological bedfellows, or fellow partisans. This is the witch-hunt standard, used by partisan 'Phants and Donks in the US.

In any event, McCord is fascinating character. I wonder if a talented researcher, by focusing just on McCord, could open up a window into the JFKA and the Watergate burglary. 

On 8/29/2023 at 5:59 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

I respect John not answering whodunnit in the recent interview, as it's clear that he's still putting the pieces together and taking an extra thorough approach triple checking a lot of stuff that has barely or never been looked at previously. On Facebook last year he compared it to a glacier slowly moving towards Dealey Plaza.

Well I sure hope Newman does considerably more research on the (blond) Oswald impersonator in Mexico City before publishing that book.

For one thing, he should read David Josephs' paper on Kennedys & King that indicates Oswald didn't travel to or from Mexico City by bus. In fact, there's virtually no reason to believe Oswald was even in Mexico City. (Unless you also believe that Oswald attended a twist party there with his associates, had an affair with Duran, was paid $6500 to kill Kennedy, etc.)

John buys into that book Passport to Assassination.

This is why he thinks LHO was at the Soviet Embassy.

IMO, after the fall of the Berlin Wall, the KGB saw the writing on the wall.

And there began to be a continual conveyor belt of these guys going from Moscow to London to NYC to sign their deals giving MI 6 and the CIA what they wished for.  As Amy Wright once wrote, in some cases it was ludicrous: an archivist could not find a copying machine in several years? 

My personal favorite is that Mark Lane was somehow Soviet sponsored and did not know it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

22 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

John buys into that book Passport to Assassination.

OMG, John should at least choose an American researcher's book if he's open to other peoples' research.

Speaking of that, Jim.... is there a book  you would recommend for someone interested in details of the Mexico City trip? The reporting of it back to the FBI?

From what I know, there is not a current book that does a comprehensive overview of Mexico CIty with all the latest information.

The ARRB declassified a lot of material on this subject, in addition to the Lopez Report.

I agree with David Josephs and John Armstrong that Danny and Eddie were wrong to accept the WC case about Oswald going down there and returning.  Because it does not stand up and I think Greg Parker will say the same thing.

IMO, what is needed today is a small book on this subject.  

I want to point out that Nechiporenko came to one of the JFK conferences in Dallas in the 1990's. I think it was one of the  A.S.K. conferences. 1993. This was in the main ballroom.  An hour or two presentation.

One thing I remembered, if I'm remembering correctly, about it Peter Dale Scott asked Nechiporenko about something that was removed from his book.  And Nechiporenko seemed surprised about this, asked for is book, looked in it and seemed to confirm something was indeed removed from his book. Exactly what this was and how Scott knew it I don't know. I don't know if this was during a presentation and recorded on video or not.

One Thing I have to do is recreate the transcript of John Newman's 1999 JFK Lancer presentation.  This presentation was John's best work and essential to understanding Mexico City. It was on the JFK Lancer site but that got hacked and is now gone. 

In the meantime I want to emphasize John's 1994 A.S.K. presentation which I transcribed.  

Oh, yeah. Newman talked about Scott and Nechiporenko.  There must have been a copy of Nechiporenko's book printed in Russian.  And when it was translated into English in the West a name was removed.

Oh, an overlooked book that all good JFK researchers should have in their library is one by Clarence Kelly, "Kelly: The Story of an FBI Director." He was the FBI Director after Hoover. In it he's convinced Oswald was in MC.  Anyway, what's important is in the book we learn the FBI had their own separate wire tapping / phone tapping operation going on.  This was totally separate from the CIA's.   

If the real LHO was there how he got there is a big problem.  And as with his escape from Dealey Plaza they put him on a bus.  And like Mc Watter's bus story it don't work.  It's a fiction. If the real LHO was there how he got there is unknown but probably by plane.   

I firmly believe there was a physical impersonation.  And there was an impersonation of him and of Sylvia Duran via the phone. The person who impersonated him in person was not the one who did it on the phone.  The phone impersonator has no information about what the physical impersonator did and what happened inside the Soviet and Cuban consulates when the physical impersonator was in there. 

6 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

One Thing I have to do is recreate the transcript of John Newman's 1999 JFK Lancer presentation.  This presentation was John's best work and essential to understanding Mexico City. It was on the JFK Lancer site but that got hacked and is now gone. 

The entire presentation is still intact at the Archive.org link of the Lancer site. Here you go.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060213233213/http://www.jfklancer.com/backes/newman/newman_1.html

12 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

The entire presentation is still intact at the Archive.org link of the Lancer site. Here you go.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060213233213/http://www.jfklancer.com/backes/newman/newman_1.html

OH THANK CHRIST! Thank you! I was dreading having to recreate this.  I'm amazed.  

Joe

On 8/13/2023 at 7:42 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

Sorry Joseph, I missed your post here earlier when I reposted this. Here's the timing from Youtube.

0:00 - What really happened on 11/22/63

5:40 - Working with Oliver Stone & being contacted by the NSA

18:03 - The biggest CIA mole hunt in history

27:13 - Suppression of John’s books & implications of truth about JFK

43:06 - The CIA's assassination / psychological warfare operations in Europe: Operation Gladio

46:24 - How the Russian sleeper mole in the CIA was activated

1:09:29 - Pyotr Popov

1:14:04 - Tracking the high echelon CIA mole

1:30:07 - Lee Harvey Oswald

1:32:25 - The Army General who wanted Armageddon: Lyman Lemnitzer

1:38:44 - The ‘Trojan Horse’ inside the Kennedy family: Maxwell Taylor

1:55:14 - JFK’s plan to pull out of Vietnam

2:05:03 - The military coup leading up to JFK’s assassination

2:17:22 - Lee Harvey Oswald’s meetings in Mexico in 1963 

2:36:10 - The KGB defector who claimed 2 former US presidents knew about the plan to take out JFK

2:42:40 - The missing letter Oswald wrote to CIA from Minsk

2:48:18 - The CIA mole inside Martin Luther King’s group

3:01:31 - John’s conclusion on JFK

3:04:52 - Kennedy’s speech on secret societies 

3:09:54 - John’s involvement with Oliver Stone’s latest documentary ‘JFK Revisited’

I watched the segment on JFK and Vietnam. Very sad. Newman is badly informed and sorely mistaken on this issue. He makes a number of claims that are simply erroneous and that were debunked years ago. 

The war was not going terribly in 1963. Quite the opposite. An abundance of sources, including North Vietnamese sources, confirm that the U.S. war effort was going well in 1963, and also in 1962. The war effort did not start to go badly until after Diem was assassinated. Has Newman not read any of these materials?

Diem was not corrupt, and he enjoyed considerable support among the people. Diem enabled tens of thousands of people to own their own farms for the first time ever. Under Diem, South Vietnam's economy performed far better than did North Vietnam's economy. Diem greatly improved South Vietnam's education system, and, unlike Hanoi's leaders, allowed private schools to operate and gave public school districts some control over curriculum. 

The Buddhist crisis was markedly exaggerated by JFK's liberal advisers and by the American press. The majority of the officials in Diem's government were Buddhists, as were many ARVN generals. Diem had done a great deal to help the Buddhists. The militant Buddhists were a minority among their fellow Buddhists. Many ARVN generals who were Buddhists believed that Diem was being too lenient with the militant Buddhists. And, it has been known for years now that some of the militant Buddhists were Communists and that Communists had substantially penetrated the Buddhist protest movement. 

As for Newman's claim that JFK had decided to abandon South Vietnam after the election, it is sad to see him repeat this specious claim, after all we now know on the subject. Even the vast majority of stridently liberal, anti-war historians reject the claim as baseless. No trace of any intention to pull out can be found on the JFK White House tapes--instead, we hear numerous affirmations of JFK's desire to win the war, not to mention the fact that JFK publicly and repeatedly rejected and criticized the idea of withdrawal in the months leading up to his death. 

Even on the civil rights issue, Newman is off base. He says that JFK was not going to take strong action on civil rights until after the election in order to avoid losing the Souther vote. This is pure fiction. JFK's forceful interventions against segregation in Mississippi and Alabama had already infuriated most conservative Southern Democrats. Furthermore, JFK had already introduced civil rights legislation in Congress, and it was DOA because of Southern Democratic opposition. Democrats were already quite fearful that they were going to have a hard time winning Southern states in the 1964 election. 

I might add that the revised version of NSAM 273 that LBJ signed on 11/26/63 was virtually identical to the draft that JFK was going to sign after he returned from Dallas. The 11/26/63 version said nothing about U.S. combat troops--not one word. It tacitly allowed the direct intervention of U.S. forces, but it did not expressly say this. And, U.S. military personnel had already been directly involved in military actions for well over a year before JFK's death. 

Furthermore, there is a mountain of evidence that shows that LBJ was not chomping at the bit to send large numbers of U.S. combat troops to South Vietnam. Indeed, in his first meeting with the Joint Chiefs soon after the assassination, LBJ told them he wanted to cut defense spending. Additionally, the record shows that LBJ hoped to keep U.S. intervention in Vietnam to a minimum, and that he even hoped that the American advisers there could start to be withdrawn soon.

Moreover, there is also the fact that JFK never faced the kind of massive Communist escalation that LBJ faced. Hanoi's leaders drastically escalated the Communist war effort in late 1964 and early 1965, far beyond what they had ever done before. JFK had never been faced with such a situation. When LBJ was faced with it, he dragged his feet and nearly waited too long.

Edited by Michael Griffith