The Education Forum

Those Front Steps

Alan Ford

2 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

Or...It COULD BE that Mr. Ford is completely full of it.  

We're going to see more and more people like him making more and more posts like the ones in this thread.  

~Yawn~

Don't criticize what you clearly can't understand, Mr. Backes

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, we have by no means said all there is to say about the front steps during the motorcade. However, let's skip ahead to that doorway ~25 secs after the last shot. I'm speaking, of course, of the Darnell film. It shows Officer Marrion L. Baker running to the front steps:

darnell-unger-gif.gif

Except------------it doesn't actually. As Mr. Sandy Larsen (with input, I believe, from Mr. Robert Prudhomme) showed a number of years back with this brilliant GIF, Officer Baker is in fact running to an area EAST of the steps:

Baker-run-Larsen.gif

Where do those parallel lines lead to? The area where the mailboxes are:

Darnell-woman-with-paper-sack.gif

Now unless Officer Baker urgently needs to post a letter, it seems something other than mailboxes must have attracted his attention.

Well, it just so happens that standing in front of those mailboxes is a woman holding a long rectangular object.

Here's a better-quality Darnell frame, in which I have embedded what I believe to be the very object the woman is holding up:

Darnell-bag.jpg

It is my contention that the first cop to see the infamous long paper sack (which Mr. Oswald will be accused of bringing the Carcano to work in that morning) is not going to be some officer on the sixth floor many minutes after the assassination but Officer Marrion L. Baker here----------right outside the TSBD, right after the last shot has rung out.

This, I believe, is the real bombshell revelation contained in the Darnell film.

And how has the bag ended up there?

Mr. Oswald------the man we have just seen waving a flag furiously at Pres. Kennedy-----has dumped it there.

Now: look again at the Darnell frame above. You'll see mailboxes; and, just in front of them, the woman holding the long rectangular object; and, just in front of her, a roadworks barrier; and, just in front of that roadworks barrier, lying on the ground, .................. something strange.

Edited by Alan Ford

58 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

Friends, we have by no means said all there is to say about the front steps during the motorcade. However, let's skip ahead to that doorway ~25 secs after the last shot. I'm speaking, of course, of the Darnell film. It shows Officer Marrion L. Baker running to the front steps:

darnell-unger-gif.gif

Except------------it doesn't actually. As Mr. Sandy Larsen (with input, I believe, from Mr. Robert Prudhomme) showed a number of years back with this brilliant GIF, Officer Baker is in fact running to an area EAST of the steps:

Baker-run-Larsen.gif

Where do those parallel lines lead to? The area where the mailboxes are:

Darnell-woman-with-paper-sack.gif

Now unless Officer Baker urgently needs to post a letter, it seems something other than mailboxes must have attracted his attention.

Well, it just so happens that standing in front of those mailboxes is a woman holding a long rectangular object.

Here's a better-quality Darnell frame, in which I have embedded what I believe to be the very object the woman is holding up:

Darnell-bag.jpg

It is my contention that the first cop to see the infamous long paper sack (which Mr. Oswald will be accused of bringing the Carcano to work in that morning) is not some officer on the sixth floor many minutes after the assassination but Officer Marrion L. Baker----------right outside the TSBD, right after the last shot has rang out.

This, I believe, is the real bombshell revelation contained in the Darnell film.

And how has the bag ended up there?

Mr. Oswald has dumped it there.

Now: look again at the Darnell frame. You'll see mailboxes; and, just in front of them, the woman holding the long rectangular object; and, just in front of her, a roadworks barrier; and, just in front of the roadworks barrier, lying on the ground, ..................

Ok, you’ve got my attention. There is definitely a person standing East of the doorway who appears to be holding a long, irregularly shaped object. Has anyone noticed this before? What the heck is that? 

I can’t tell if it’s a man or a woman but it kind of looks like a man to me with short dark hair and a white-light colored shirt or t-shirt… 

Am I hallucinating? Can someone else chime in and attempt to explain what we’re looking at here? My photo analysis skills are admittedly complete trash, but I’m having a hard time coming up with ideas for what that object could be other than, well, a long paper f***ing bag. 

34 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

Ok, you’ve got my attention. There is definitely a person standing East of the doorway who appears to be holding a long, irregularly shaped object. Has anyone noticed this before? What the heck is that? 

I can’t tell if it’s a man or a woman but it kind of looks like a man to me with short dark hair and a white-light colored shirt or t-shirt… 

Am I hallucinating? Can someone else chime in and attempt to explain what we’re looking at here? My photo analysis skills are admittedly complete trash, but I’m having a hard time coming up with ideas for what that object could be other than, well, a long paper f***ing bag. 

Don't worry, Mr. Gram, you are not hallucinating. It is indeed a long paper bag. More than that, it is none other than the long paper bag of SN lore, right down to the telltale inwards crease around halfway down. And if you look closely at the person holding it, you will make out her skirt and two legs

Darnell-bag.jpg

This woman has either just had a troubling encounter with Mr. Oswald, or has just seen him do something troubling enough to make her call attention to herself and the object she is holding. She's the reason why Officer Baker is running not for the front steps but for the area by the mailboxes.

What Darnell shows here, coupled with what Towner shows while Pres. Kennedy is passing by the front entrance, discloses the shocking truth about Mr. Oswald's 'guiltocent' role in the awful events of that day.

I will of course elaborate fully on this statement, but for now suffice it to say that Mr. Oswald had NO IDEA that Pres. Kennedy (or anyone) was going to be shot. However, he FULLY expected shots to be fired from the sixth floor.

And his chief role was to help make this missed-shots incident look like a pro-Castro provocation.

Edited by Alan Ford

Am I looking at the right object?

There is a long cardboard box, or paper bag,  just to the right (from viewer's perspective) of the mail box? 

I see what appears to be man, not a woman, standing behind the cardboard box/paper bag, possibly holding it.  In fact, the man, though very very blurry, does fit the general appearance of LHO. 

To me, the cardboard box/paper bag looks quite long. 

Not sure why Marion Baker would be running towards the bag, when he thought he heard shots from the top of the TSBD (pigeons flying) or Dal-Tex buildings. 

Great inquiry. 

Welcome Alan Ford. I have followed Mr. Ford's analysis of the TSBD video footage on the other JFK forum and found it very interesting. For some reason I was not able to view the still shots he posted over there from Towner etc. so my understanding has been hampered. I look forward to seeing it explained over here to a more scholarly audience that knows the right questions to ask.

ETA: I am having the same problem viewing the GIFs Ford posts here that I had on the other JFK Forum. Any suggestions on how to remedy that would be appreciated.

Edited by Charles Blackmon

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Am I looking at the right object?

There is a long cardboard box, or paper bag,  just to the right (from viewer's perspective) of the mail box? 

I see what appears to be man, not a woman, standing behind the cardboard box/paper bag, possibly holding it.  In fact, the man, though very very blurry, does fit the general appearance of LHO. 

To me, the cardboard box/paper bag looks quite long. 

Not sure why Marion Baker would be running towards the bag, when he thought he heard shots from the top of the TSBD (pigeons flying) or Dal-Tex buildings. 

Great inquiry. 

Hello Mr. Cole, I've been following your posts for some time with interest & admiration.

I share your false-flag hypothesis for the assassination, though I don't believe Mr. Oswald was the designated shooter (shooter, that is, of missed shots). He was assigned a different role in the operation------------which assignment left him in an impossible situation afterwards. He had been working for Team Kennedy by willingly setting himself up as a pro-Castro member of the false-flag incident that was meant to give a pretext for C-Day (12/1/63). And it all went horribly wrong--------------the non-lethal false-flag operation was piggybacked by people with actual nefarious intent on Pres. Kennedy's life. Leaving Mr. Oswald looking like a Castroite member of an assassination conspiracy---------something he had never signed up for.

It seems that, even under the unimaginable stress of arrest & interrogation, Mr. Oswald never broke his cover.

10 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Welcome Alan Ford. I have followed Mr. Ford's analysis of the TSBD video footage on the other JFK forum and found it very interesting. For some reason I was not able to view the still shots he posted over there from Towner etc. so my understanding has been hampered. I look forward to seeing it explained over here to a more scholarly audience that knows the right questions to ask.

ETA: I am having the same problem viewing the GIFs Ford posts here that I had on the other JFK Forum. Any suggestions on how to remedy that would be appreciated.

Thanks indeed, Mr. Blackmon. Sorry to hear about your difficulty with viewing images. Perhaps you might try switching browser? I had the same difficulty a while back and it worked for me.