The Education Forum

‘My friend was a secret CIA agent – and I think she was the second JFK shooter’

Robin Finn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, wild one

Certainly June/Jerrie Cobb remains somewhat mysterious.  Covered by Newman's 'Countdown to Darkness' & files still being kept out of the public domain.

Her reports on Oswald in MC are weird.  As for the purpose and function of the Redbird aircraft, that remains unknown.

This report is incorrect concerning Babushka's camera as per Bev Oliver's explanation.   But who knows?

Anything on Cobb, IMO, shouldn't be thrown out with the bathwater.

23 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

Certainly June/Jerrie Cobb remains somewhat mysterious.  Covered by Newman's 'Countdown to Darkness' & files still being kept out of the public domain.

Her reports on Oswald in MC are weird.  As for the purpose and function of the Redbird aircraft, that remains unknown.

This report is incorrect concerning Babushka's camera as per Bev Oliver's explanation.   But who knows?

Anything on Cobb, IMO, shouldn't be thrown out with the bathwater.

The late H. P. Albarelli Jr. had planned to tell the June Cobb story according to June.  I'm anxious to compare what I know of his project with what is presented in A Woman I Know. 

13 hours ago, Robin Finn said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/friend-secret-cia-agent-think-190000508.html?

How does ridiculous stuff like this get published?

After reading the article and the write-up about Haverstick's book on Amazon, I am not prepared to summarily dismiss her claims. At first glance, Haverstick strikes me as sincere and credible, and the intriguing references to a Ms. Cobb in released documents make me want to learn more about Haverstick's claims. I just bought the audible version of her book and will give it a listen. I might very well change my mind after I listen to the book, but for now I feel inclined to learn more about Haverstick's claims.

14 hours ago, Robin Finn said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/friend-secret-cia-agent-think-190000508.html?

How does ridiculous stuff like this get published?

So let's see .... June Cobb was actually a secret government agent/assassin named "Jerrie Cobb" and not only was she the getaway pilot at Redbird Airport but also the real Babushka Lady, who may or may not have fired bullets at the motorcade from the grass opposite the knoll?

9 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

So let's see .... June Cobb was actually a secret government agent/assassin named "Jerrie Cobb" and not only was she the getaway pilot at Redbird Airport but also the real Babushka Lady, who may or may not have fired bullets at the motorcade from the grass opposite the knoll?

Says the guy who still swallows the single-bullet theory and the lone-assassin tale. Did you even read the article or just skim over it? Or did you even open the link? Something suspicious was obviously going on at Redbird Airport, and your side waves aside the Babushka Lady with bland dismissals.

It doesn't help matters that we still have some conspiracy theorists who continue to peddle Beverly Oliver's claim that she was the Babushka Lady.

Naturally, you assume Mary Haverstick is lying or that Cobb lied to her about being the pilot of the plane that was idling on the runway at Redbird that day.

19 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Says the guy who still swallows the single-bullet theory and the lone-assassin tale. Did you even read the article or just skim over it? Or did you even open the link? Something suspicious was obviously going on at Redbird Airport, and your side waves aside the Babushka Lady with bland dismissals.

It doesn't help matters that we still have some conspiracy theorists who continue to peddle Beverly Oliver's claim that she was the Babushka Lady.

Naturally, you assume Mary Haverstick is lying or that Cobb lied to her about being the pilot of the plane that was idling on the runway at Redbird that day.

Says the guy who actually has no clue what "side" I'm on or what I believe, but sure, please go ahead making ignorant statements.

Mary Haverstick's background should cause any serious researcher to give her a fair hearing. She is a successful film director and writer. She has directed four movies, including the 2008 movie Home starring Oscar winner Marcia Harden and the 2018 movie The Last Horsemen of New York starring Oscar winner Liam Neeson.

Another thing that makes her JFK research worth a fair hearing is that she had no interest in the JFK case for most of her life and only became interested in the case accidentally as a result of her work on another subject. 

14 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

The late H. P. Albarelli Jr. had planned to tell the June Cobb story according to June.  I'm anxious to compare what I know of his project with what is presented in A Woman I Know. 

Yes, Hank had some research on Cobb.  I look forward to what you report on these two versions.

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

These women sure don't look like the same lady to me. At all.

Of course they don't, Matt, but that won't stop people here from accusing doubters of swallowing "the single-bullet theory and the lone-assassin tale." Maybe they were part of the same secret, decades-long, evil government doppelganger program which helpfully brought us both "Harvey" and "Lee" ?

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

These women sure don't look like the same lady to me. At all.

Jerrie Cobb

fd6273ba3eaf15855d12d1a2013c290b?width=3

June Cobb

img_5cf594b3e02e2.png

Well now, that's curious, because I can see a resemblance between the two, even though the pictures were obviously taken many years apart, even though the pictures were taken from different angles and from different distances, and even though one photo is color and the other is B&W.

Edited by Michael Griffith