The Education Forum

Sixty Reasons for 60 years

Cairns:

<quote on>

This exploration does not intend to pinpoint the true perpetrators of President Kennedy's assassination, uncover the exact hideouts of the killers, unmask the orchestrators, or reveal those who facilitated the crime. As the late Mark Lane once succinctly put it, "That really calls for some speculation on my part, I think that area has been pre-empted by the Warren Commission, I prefer to stay in the area of fact." Honouring his words, this work strives not to speculate, but to illuminate the facts.

</q>

Fact:  JFK suffered an entrance wound in soft tissue at T3, no exit.

Fact:  He had an entrance wound in the soft tissue of his throat, no exit.

Fact:  No bullets were found in those wounds.

Fact:  With the body in front of them, the autopsists formed a “general feeling” JFK was hit with a high tech round which dissolved.  They asked the FBI men to investigate.  Special Agent James Sibert called the FBI Lab to inquire.  This was the First Investigation.  It was short lived.  Sibert was informed the single bullet was on the way to DC.  Subject dropped.

Fact:  The CIA employed blood soluble flechettes in the MKNAOMI program at Fort Detrick, Maryland.

Fact:  Civilians employed at Fort Detrick briefed the FBI to look out for such technology in the hands of hostile foreign actors.

This is a hard lead drawing attention to potential perps in the JFKA, entirely based on facts.  The only hard lead in the case.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ken Davies said:

Truly, this is an electrifying work !

The current article is shocking, and the positive feedback is well deserved-- although some LNers who are resistant to the truth may find the article revolting... 🤥

I just finished part three.  I've never read all of this part in this context.

Governor Connally. “Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail.
Arlen Specter. “Did Mrs Kennedy state anything at that time”?
Governor Connally. “Yes; I have to—i would say it was after the third shot when she said, They have killed my husband.
Arlen Specter. “Did she say anything more”?
Governor Connally. “Yes; she said, I heard her say one time I have got his brains in my hand”. (Volume IV; p. 133/134.)

Mrs Nellie Connally. “Then after the third shot she said [Mrs Kennedy] They have killed my husband. I have his brains in my hand.” (Volume IV; p. 148).

Such a terrible thing for anyone to experience.  

Also from this part.  The Marina's Testimony could have gone on for many more pages, as deep as it was.  The Parafin Test had way more detail than I've ever read of before.

Then there is the President's Clothing.  I read the Third Thoracic Vertebrate referenced at least three times.  10-12 years ago, I took an approximately 4' 3/8" piece of dowling in to work.  I stuck it in one of the plastic skeletons (not the real ones) at T-3, pointing downward at my approximation of the angle from the 6th floor of the TSBD, as I've been there several times, trying to account for the downward slope of Elm Street.  I thought this would have hit his heart/liver/spleen area.

I still can't believe in "modern" times a pathologist, even a Non Forensic one would use his finger to explore a wound.  Most wounds it would enlarge immediately, was it measured before or after?  The article alludes to the elusiveness of the description of the good doctor.  Maybe I read something about up to the first knuckle somewhere once, I'm not sure, if not the whole finger, which finger.  This is all a bit macabre, starting with Humes finger in 1963.  The article says probed further.  With a probe? 

Pathologist Geral Ford. Hah.  The Magician.  None of them were Forensic Pathologists, not under control of the US Government.  Of which there were at least three of the top such in the United States within an hour to hour and a half drive or flight.  Ford enabled the creation of the magic, pristine bullet in the end.  Who told him to do so?  While affable, he wasn't that smart on his own. 

What a riveting quote that is.

I have always thought Jackie suffered from PTSD as a result.

Her and Carly Simon were living at the Dakotas and Simon asked her to see Stone's JFK when it came out. 

Jackie begged off.  I guess she did not want to see her husband's head blown off five more times, and her crawling to the back of the trunk to try and grasp part of his skull.

Johnny Cairns only became involved with D.P.U.K. in the last three or four years.  I finally had the pleasure of meeting him in person at our seminar in York this last summer.

I have wondered if he should give up his work as an electrician and take up a legal profession instead.  It has taken a few days, but finally I have read through his six part opus on the evidence against Oswald.  He has produced a huge piece of work for Jim's K's & K website that he should present to a book publisher. 👍 

3 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Johnny Cairns only became involved with D.P.U.K. in the last three or four years.  I finally had the pleasure of meeting him in person at our seminar in York this last summer.

I have wondered if he should give up his work as an electrician and take up a legal profession instead.  It has taken a few days, but finally I have read through his six part opus on the evidence against Oswald.  He has produced a huge piece of work for Jim's K's & K website that he should present to a book publisher. 👍 

I first met Johnny down in Dealey Plaza along with Doug Campbell Friday of the JFK Lancer conference. I heard Johnny's heavy Scottish accent with his 2 UK Dealey friends and introduced myself. He did a fantastic presentation at the conference.

35 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

I first met Johnny down in Dealey Plaza along with Doug Campbell Friday of the JFK Lancer conference. I heard Johnny's heavy Scottish accent with his 2 UK Dealey friends and introduced myself. He did a fantastic presentation at the conference.

Paul, Yes, Johnny Cairns went to Dallas this year for Lancer's conference, along with a good number of other DPUK members.  My other half objected to the cost of travel etc., so I didn't make it.  Johnny is from Edinburgh, hope you understood the accent.  All reports on his presentation have been positive, as has the feedback on his 6 part work on K's & K.  Hope your visit to Dallas was inspiring.

1 hour ago, Pete Mellor said:

Paul, Yes, Johnny Cairns went to Dallas this year for Lancer's conference, along with a good number of other DPUK members.  My other half objected to the cost of travel etc., so I didn't make it.  Johnny is from Edinburgh, hope you understood the accent.  All reports on his presentation have been positive, as has the feedback on his 6 part work on K's & K.  Hope your visit to Dallas was inspiring.

More like perspiring as I got covid for the first time. I enjoyed meeting people that was the best part of the conference.

BTW, he told me after that he should have done that six part tour de force as a book.

I actually think it will get more attention on the K and K site.

Thanks Miles, it was tough but I think its worth it.

It is a literal treasure trove.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, he told me after that he should have done that six part tour de force as a book.

I actually think it will get more attention on the K and K site.

Well Jim, it's certainly book length and detailed enough, if not hard or paperback, certainly one for Kindle.

8 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

They speak English in Edinburgh.

Glasgow?  Not so much...

True.  When my wife and I toured Scotland about 30 years ago, we were able to understand most of the Scots, except for the people in Glasgow.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

True.  When my wife and I toured Scotland about 30 years ago, we were able to understand most of the Scots, except for the people in Glasgow.

I went to see the Irish play “Playboy of the Western World” in Glasgow — Glaswegian actors with Irish accents.  I detected some English in there, not a lot.

Edited by Cliff Varnell