The Education Forum

Sixty Reasons for 60 years

Johnny Cairns' monumental six part series commemorating the anniversary with 60 ways the official story is BS is finally up and interconnected.

It was not easy, as this is the longest, most comprehensive piece we have ever posted. 

But Johnny made the best of a tough assignment and he came through.

Luxuriate in its completeness. Then ask:  How could the MSM have ever fallen for this BS story?

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/part-1-of-6-no-motive-plus-the-silenced-witnesses

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Johnny Cairns' monumental six part series commemorating the anniversary with 60 ways the official story is BS is finally up and interconnected.

It was not easy, as this is the longest, most comprehensive piece we have ever posted. 

But Johnny made the best of a tough assignment and he came through.

Luxuriate in its completeness. Then ask:  How could the MSM have ever fallen for this BS story?

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/part-1-of-6-no-motive-plus-the-silenced-witnesses

Great job by Johnny Cairns. He also had a top-notch presentation at Lancer. 

I heard about that David.

He does not do that many appearances, since he lives across the pond.

But I heard this one at Lancer was good.

BTW, did you go to the Ruth  Paine event with Mallon, Johnny did.  He said it was a set up all the way.

Edited by James DiEugenio

4 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

IF one of the sixty reasons is the fact that the bullet holes in JFK’s clothes are too low to associate with his throat wound — I’m buying Cory Santos a beer and a brat at a Vegas A’s game.

Better start saving, Cliff.

8 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

Better start saving, Cliff.

It's reason #26 and includes this:  "To summarize, the jacket and shirt of President Kennedy effectively serve as evidence that exonerates Oswald in the case, especially the shirt since these were tailored."

Well, not exactly.  It destroys the WR's story that Oswald, or anybody, was the lone shooter from the 6th floor murdering Kennedy.  It doesn't prove Oswald wasn't one of the shooters from there. I think you have acknowledged that, haven't you, Cliff?

But there is voluminous other evidence to establish that.

Cairns' work is a gold mine.

1 hour ago, Roger Odisio said:

It's reason #26 and includes this:  "To summarize, the jacket and shirt of President Kennedy effectively serve as evidence that exonerates Oswald in the case, especially the shirt since these were tailored."

Well, not exactly.  It destroys the WR's story that Oswald, or anybody, was the lone shooter from the 6th floor murdering Kennedy.  It doesn't prove Oswald wasn't one of the shooters from there. I think you have acknowledged that, haven't you, Cliff?

Good enough!  The clothing evidence proves that JFK wasn’t shot in the back with a 6.5mm FMJ round, which counterfeits the official scenario.

All right, Cory, we’re on!

1 hour ago, Roger Odisio said:

Thanks Roger!

And I agree, its a gold mine.

This is excellent.  I've never read the full context of this conversation.  Russell leaving town without a clean shirt, his pills, or toothbrush.  Because he is so tired of and disgusted with the WC.  It also alludes to his belief at the time that he had recorded a dissent that was to be included in the report regarding the pristine magic bullet.  But, Allen Dulles deceived him into believing this with a fake stenographer or court reporter, who was recording nothing.  Another part of the Devil's Chessboard.

Richard Russell. “Now that damned Warren Commission business whupped me down so, we got through today and I just, you know what I did? I went over, got on the plane and came home and didn't even have a toothbrush, I didn't bring a shirt, I got a few little things here, I didn't even have my pills, my anti histamine pills.”
Lyndon Johnson. “Why did you get in such a rush?”
Richard Russell. “Well, I was just worn out fighting over that damned report”.
Lyndon Johnson. “Well, you got to take an hour out…to get your clothes.”
Richard Russell. “Well, they were trying to prove that the same bullet that hit Kennedy first was the one that hit Connolly…went through him, through his hand, his bone, into his leg, everything else…just a lot of stuff that… I couldn't hear all of the evidence and cross examine all of them but I did read the record and so I just I don't know… but I was the only fellow there that practically requested any changes and what the staff got out of it…this staff business always scares me, I like to put my own views down…But we got you a pretty good report”
Lyndon Johnson. “Well what difference does it make which bullet got Connally?”
Richard Russell.“Well, it don't make much difference but they said that they believed…that the Commission believed that the same bullet which hit Kennedy hit Connolly… well I don't believe it.”
Lyndon Johnson. I don't either.”
Richard Russell. “And so, I couldn't sign it…. And I said that Governor Connolly testified direct to the contrary and I am not going to approve of that. So, I finally made them said that there was a difference in the Commission in that. Part of them believed that was not so. Course if a fellow was as accurate enough to hit Kennedy right in the neck on one shot and knock his head off with the next one…. Well, he didn't miss completely with that third shot. But according to their theory he not only missed the whole automobile, but he missed the street. Well, if a man is a good enough shot to put two bullets right in Kennedy, he didn't miss that whole automobile, nor the street.” 

What an impressive achievement this six-part study is. Thank you Johnny Cairns for the labor and heart you put into this. 

This is the counterpoint to Posner's book, capable of going head to head with it and prevailing.

When I first saw this thing, I said, geez, its 147 pages long.

The longest piece we have ever published.

Its really a pamphlet not an essay.

But noting all the work that went into it, I decided to go ahead and publish it.

I agree that it is a remarkably rich source of information on just about every aspect of the Warren Commission's phony case against Oswald.

And you can imagine the work that went into it.

6 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

What an impressive achievement this six-part study is. Thank you Johnny Cairns for the labor and heart you put into this. 

This is the counterpoint to Posner's book, capable of going head to head with it and prevailing.

Yes, very impressive, indeed.

Electricians in Scotland are, evidently, more highly educated and literate than most American journalists.

On 12/3/2023 at 10:32 AM, Roger Odisio said:

The clothing makes a first appearance in #12: The Testimony Which Negates the Single Bullet Theory.

A better title: The Physical Evidence Which Negates the Single Bullet Theory.

image.jpeg.22f47bc42354ae642250163932a08385.jpeg