The Education Forum

LHO lookalikes? Come on! Stop the nonsense.

36 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

My 50 yard line lower bowl tickets didn’t show up today, Cory.  What gives?

Lol today the cheapest ticket I was told about from a dealer was $7,300 a person.   That is from a connection!   Market is higher.  No Cliff you can waive to me on tv this year I can’t take you lol. Maybe next year.  But if you want to go to a Knights game come on down.  

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/9/2024 at 8:08 PM, David Von Pein said:

I like Dionne Dave, and It's interesting you mentioned it because I have a story about a Dionne Warwick song.

On the night of Nov. 22nd 1963. We were all watching coverage of the assassination. I went to bed , turned on the radio to find all R&R was blacked out. The entire radio were newscasts about the assassination or somber symphonic music, which was fitting. So I spun the dial looking for some popular music to try to bring me back to the day before and there, all the more eerie  because  it was off in the staticky distance, Dionne Warwick with "Anyone who had a heart".  Though you don't list it, it was In my mind her greatest song and one of Bacharach's greatest compositions. I had never heard a popular song like that with a time signature that was 4/4 , then 5/4 and the 7/8.!

https://youtu.be/qMsiGMKHJ8k

There was one popular song that I heard was inspired on the night of  the Kennedy assassination and that was Brian Wilson's "The Warmth of the Sun". Also in my mind , one of his greatest compositions.

https://youtu.be/uoDm_flnwxc

Cory, I still owe you a beer and a brat, haven’t forgot.

Meanwhile, back to the serious business of Music Goddess worship...staying on the San Francisco tip with 3 commercial hits:

Linda Perry

Debora Iyall

Pearl Harbor 

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I don't see much resemblance between Brock Purdy and LHO, but it is more of a vibe.

As a 49er fan, I'm glad we now we have the added incentive to win now that  it's the 49ers against the Deep State, CIA and Taylor Swift!       heh heh

All this hype about Brock Purdy. If he wins, he'll be  the rags to riches NFL success story of this early century!  If he loses, people will say he was always a complete loser!, but he'll probably be back in the future and have another chance.

Hey about Steph? , 20 3's in 2 games and a buzzer beater winner tonight against KD and the Suns!!

And speaking of KD Lang, she's always reminded me of later John Lenon!

But fans are stupid. Now some people are calling for Steve Kerr to quit and he's only been here for 9 years and has won 4 titles! If you don't have the talent, or they're getting old, you're not going to win!

Ok, no chance of winning it all now, but they are a better team than they've been playing, at least  up to these last 4 games!

Find something to cheer about!

Congratulations Sin City!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I don't see much resemblance between Brock Purdy and LHO, but it is more of a vibe.

As a 49er fan, I'm glad we now we have the added incentive to win now that  it's the 49ers against the Deep State, CIA and Taylor Swift!       heh heh

All this hype about Brock Purdy. If he wins, he'll be  the rags to riches NFL success story of this early century!  If he loses, people will say he was always a complete loser!, but he'll probably be back in the future and have another chance.

Hey about Steph? , 20 3's in 2 games and a buzzer beater winner tonight against KD and the Suns!!

And speaking of KD Lang, she's always reminded me of later John Lenon!

But fans are stupid. Now some people are calling for Steve Kerr to quit and he's only been here for 9 years and has won 4 titles! If you don't have the talent, or they're getting old, you're not going to win!

Ok, no chance of winning it all now, but they are a better team than they've been playing, at least  up to these last 4 games!

Find something to cheer about!

Congratulations Sin City!

Time out for a dude moment.

An incredible Curry shot tonight!  Great game, back and forth.  Until Steph hit that I was whining like a little bitch.  Looked like Booker had taken over for the Suns.

I like the Warriors chances to win it all.  Been in so many close games, they’ve developed grit on D.

At the beginning of the season I fired a yard on ‘em to win it all @ +1260.  Now I’m glad I did!

Since Basketball is an international sport. I can't imagine why people wouldn't want to see the greatest players in the world!

Greatest team of all time.

-2017 2nd and third greatest players in the world!

-3 all NBA best defenders

-Arguably 2017 best 2 way player (Klay)?

-Revolutionary who has changed the game!

-

sacramento-ca-stephen-curry-draymond-gre

I love that look on KD's face watching the Steph replay!

Cliff:At the beginning of the season I fired a yard on ‘em to win it all @ +1260.  Now I’m glad I did!

Wow!, then you really have to be encouraged with Kuminga and Podziemski!

I think that would be a  "Brock Purdy wins it all" #2 story! Why not?

I'm just happy better days are ahead!

If the Niners lose today and the pundits blame Brock Purdy he will truly be justified in reclaiming the most famous of Lee Harvey Oswald's public quotes...

"I AM JUST A PATSY!"

Just now, Joe Bauer said:

If the Niners lose today and the pundits blame Brock Purdy he will truly be justified in reclaiming the most famous of Lee Harvey Oswald's public quotes...

"I AM JUST A PATSY!"

They will win.  They have to. 

3 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

They will win.  They have to. 

If they lose Cory...I just pray there isn't some fanatical 49er fan who blames Purdy and who looks just like ... Jack Ruby!

Edited by Joe Bauer

Weird that Brock Purdy is the exact same age ( 24 ) as Lee Harvey Oswald was when Jack Ruby whacked him in the midst of 70+ armed security personnel right inside the Dallas PD building.

Just hope the media doesn't refer to Purdy by his full three names "Brock Richard Purdy" if he loses and millions of 49er bettors feel he was to blame. 

Seems calling someone by their full 3 names is somewhat of a target setting curse.

Another weird coincidence...Purdy is being referred to as "Mr. Irrelevant." The same moniker the Warren Commission branded LHO with in explaining his "lone gunman" motivation in seeking fame and recognition.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Other Pro Football JFKA nefarious character look-a-likes.

Jack Ruby and E. Howard Hunt?

1967 Press Photo Joe Collier, Hank Stram, coaches - Historic Images