The Education Forum

LHO lookalikes? Come on! Stop the nonsense.

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I'm glad we now we have the added incentive to win now that  it's the 49ers against the Deep State, CIA and Taylor Swift!      

Yeah, Cory, Cliff, Joe, ----Let's stop the nonsense!

Let's win one for JFK!!

heh heh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yeah, Cory, Cliff, Joe, ----Let's stop the nonsense!

Let's win one for JFK!!

heh heh

Let's win one for....TAYLOR SWIFT! 

The "JACKIE KENNEDY" of pro-football Camelot lore.

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I don't see much resemblance between Brock Purdy and LHO, but it is more of a vibe.

As a 49er fan, I'm glad we now we have the added incentive to win now that  it's the 49ers against the Deep State, CIA and Taylor Swift!       heh heh

All this hype about Brock Purdy. If he wins, he'll be  the rags to riches NFL success story of this early century!  If he loses, people will say he was always a complete loser!, but he'll probably be back in the future and have another chance.

Hey about Steph? , 20 3's in 2 games and a buzzer beater winner tonight against KD and the Suns!!

And speaking of KD Lang, she's always reminded me of later John Lenon!

But fans are stupid. Now some people are calling for Steve Kerr to quit and he's only been here for 9 years and has won 4 titles! If you don't have the talent, or they're getting old, you're not going to win!

Ok, no chance of winning it all now, but they are a better team than they've been playing, at least  up to these last 4 games!

Find something to cheer about!

Congratulations Sin City!

I like Steph Curry and Steve Kerr, but how about my Yugoslavian homeboy, (and reigning World Champion) Nikola Jokic, nailing this half-court buzzer beater to defeat the Warriors recently!!

I was a big Larry Bird fan when I lived in Boston during his career, and I also watched a lot of Magic Johnson's great games with the Showtime Lakers back in the day, but, IMO, Nikola Jokic is the greatest passer in NBA history-- even better than Magic.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Yeah, I predicted the Nuggets were going to win the championship.

Blowing that lead was a  glorious victory for the Nugs and a seasonal low water mark for the Dubs!

I didn't realize the Serbs are among the tallest people on earth!

Oh well, it's going to be tough, but Brock on!

A victory for the 49ers is a victory for supposed LHO lookalikes and JFK!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

19 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Deleted

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Weird that Brock Purdy is the exact same age ( 24 ) as Lee Harvey Oswald was when Jack Ruby whacked him in the midst of 70+ armed security personnel right inside the Dallas PD building.

Just hope the media doesn't refer to Purdy by his full three names "Brock Richard Purdy" if he loses and millions of 49er bettors feel he was to blame. 

Seems calling someone by their full 3 names is somewhat of a target setting curse.

Another weird coincidence...Purdy is being referred to as "Mr. Irrelevant." The same moniker the Warren Commission branded LHO with in explaining his "lone gunman" motivation in seeking fame and recognition.

Lol Joe.   

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I like Steph Curry and Steve Kerr, but how about my Yugoslavian homeboy, (and reigning World Champion) Nikola Jokic, nailing this half-court buzzer beater to defeat the Warriors recently!!

I was a big Larry Bird fan when I lived in Boston during his career, and I also watched a lot of Magic Johnson's great games with the Showtime Lakers back in the day, but, IMO, Nikola Jokic is the greatest passer in NBA history-- even better than Magic.

EGADS!  That highlight video is incredible! I haven't watched NBA games for a few years. I really didn't know Jokic was that good. This is Larry Bird/Magic Johnson maybe even Kobe and Jordan level skill set stuff!

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

EGADS!  That highlight video is incredible! I haven't watched NBA games for a few years. I really didn't know Jokic was that good. This is Larry Bird/Magic Johnson maybe even Kobe and Jordan level skill set stuff!

Joe,

Jokic is the greatest Nikola since Tesla.

People who haven't watched him play should check out his NBA passing highlight reels.

The big guy used to be a water polo player, in Serbia, and he can throw full court passes on a dime.

The national anticipation level for this particular Super Bowl is the highest in my memory. It's all anybody is talking about! 

The streets here are absolutely empty with no traffic...not even the "sounds" of cars.

The sound vacuum is even more pronounced than the typical "Super Bowl Silence" Sunday. I don't even hear birds chirping.

It reminds me of the JFKA day, or the live broadcast of Lee Harvey Oswald being lead through the basement of the Dallas Police Department event on 11/24/1963!

The local grocery stores and their parking lots yesterday resembled the Trump worked up riot insurrection crowds on January 6th, 2021! People fighting over parking spaces, charging through the store entrances, and once inside ramming into each other's grocery carts fighting over shelf-depleted avocados, dips and chips, scrambling for packed check-out line space and looking like they were in a totally stressed trance ready to do a Jack Ruby 38 special pulling freak out thing from it all.

I saw this because I was doing the same thing - grabbing jars of salsa, chips, and ready-to-eat ripe avocados out of more infirm shopper's hands! Ignoring angry shouts of "HEY, that's MINE you SOB!"

I don't have a confident theory about this unprecedented "Lourdes Vision" anticipation level societal Super Bowl event this year. I don't know if we should light candles and get on our knees and pray during the game or simply "twist and shout" and do high fives and fist bumps and hip grinds.

However, I strongly suspect the TAYLOR SWIFT "Lourdes Vision" factor may have a lot to do with this beyond Holy Sunday reverence thing.

"LOOK...SHE'S ACTUALLY HERE!" Gasps and signs of the cross!

Her almost immaculate inspiration presence has transfixed millions of Americans and other fans across the globe, drawing in a female audience unlike anything the sport of professional football and their marketers ever imagined. 

I think the usually "super hyped" half-time show should match this unparalleled viewership interest phenomena.

I would just show a non-stop, twenty minute long clip montage of Taylor Swift and K.C. Chief tight end Travis Kelsey engaged in steamy hot make out sessions ...

Now THAT would knock everyone's socks off and make this Super Bowl the most exciting ever and turn on millions of TV viewing family and friend's parties into "YEAH BABY...GO TAYLOR AND TRAVIS!" cheering frenzies.

And how about Travis Kelse getting on his knees during this half-time event and proposing to Swift right there!

This Super Bowl Sunday will surely be the wildest and most exciting ever! Thanks to the Taylor Swift presence and her epic Travis Kelsey romance.

This event has truly evolved into the "TAYLOR SWIFT" Super Bowl.

The Brock Purdy/Lee Oswald doppelganger story just adds even more high interest energy to this almost religious frenzy worldwide societal grabbing event. IMO anyways.

Edited by Joe Bauer

The Super Bowl always takes me back to watching it the first time the Cowboys won it on January 16, 1972.  They couldn't win the big one.  They lost to the Baltimore Colts by a field goal with 5 seconds left the year before.  They lost the NFL Championship to the Packers in 1966 and 67 by one score in the last minute.

They ran over the Miami Dolphins 24-3.  48 rushes for 254 yards.  Duane Thomas 19/95 yds, Walt Garrison 14/74, Calvin Hill 7/25.  Even Mike Ditka 1.17, Bob Hays 1/17, Dan Reeves 1/7.  Walt led them all in yards per carry at 5.3.  Of course Staubach won MVP on 12/1 passing for 119 yards.  The biggest play was Bob Lilly's 29 yard sack of Bob Griese.  The next year the fins went 17-0.  Only undefeated team in league history.

Super Bowl VI - Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins - January 16th, 1972 | Pro-Football-Reference.com