The Education Forum

The Men Who Murdered President Kennedy...REDUX-REDUX!

22 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thanks, maybe I'm not a lone nut.

We are all nuts.

Who else would put their rear-ends on the line, and point-blank call out the corridors of military intelligence & corporatist networks for their darkest deeds?

Bravery and stupidity are innate to one another, I have found.

But I see your point.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/13/2024 at 11:26 PM, Robert Morrow said:
On 3/13/2024 at 9:50 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

So what's you point?

Lyndon Johnson's Motive for the JFK Assassination.

But you yourself have been highlighting the fact that very early on LBJ worried that the assassination might be a communist plot.

Why would LBJ think that if he was the instigator of the plot? Why would he be worried he might be killed next?

9 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

I'd have to agree with the premise of Mr. Swanson's article.

"...an amorphous group of unelected corporate lawyers, bankers, and intelligence and military officials..." murdered the President of the United States.

And it was extremely compartmentalized...

The compartmentalization is what made the large conspiracy work. Only a small few at the top would know what was going one, besides the assassination team (the gunmen). Not knowing what was happening, those following the orders of the plotters couldn't be indicted of anything, and couldn't squeal on anyone else.

Ruth Paine, for example. She was instructed by he handler to call Truly and ask for a job for Oswald. There's nothing nefarious sounding in that. Of course, she might have suspected the CIA was involved... but is she going to risk making her suspicion known? About the organization that killed the president and could do the same with her?

Much easier to stay dumb.

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

But you yourself have been highlighting the fact that very early on LBJ worried that the assassination might be a communist plot.

Why would LBJ think that if he was the instigator of the plot? Why would he be worried he might be killed next?

Lyndon Johnson "saying" something and LBJ "believing" something were two very different thinks for his entire life.

Lyndon Johnson was pushing the line that the JFK assassination was a communist plot as a DEFLECTION from his own orchestration and micromanagement of it. LBJ was a pathological liar and, no, he did think a communist killed JFK because he KNEW he killed JFK.

LBJ had to tamp down any thoughts of "conspiracy" in the JFK assassination because he was the "conspirator" in the middle of it. Better to blame it on a lone nut and stick with it. So the public was fed  a lone nut killed JFK, but LBJ's manipulation method behind the scenes was to tell the insiders that "Fidel Castro" did it.

Just one of many times LBJ used this line:

Lyndon Johnson blaming Fidel Castro for the JFK assassination to his good friend publisher George Weidenfeld - March 1971

March, 1971

“Of Kennedy’s assassination he said: ‘I think I know who killed JFK. I can’t prove it yet, but one day I will. Goddammit, I know it … It was Castro. You see, the Kennedy brothers liked playing cops and robbers, and when Bobby was Attorney-General he was responsible for the CIA and they sent people into Cuba to git Castro, but they failed and Castro git Jack Kennedy.’ He continued to expand on his theory. ‘I could never understand why Bobby tried to put some CIA people on the Warren Commission. I had Dick Helms here not long ago and I asked him point blank, but he refused to be drawn. Oswald was a communist agent, he was in Cuba, he was in the Soviet Union. One day I will prove it.’

UNQUOTE

[George Weidenfeld, Remembering My Good Friends, p. 350]

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The compartmentalization is what made the large conspiracy work. Only a small few at the top would know what was going one, besides the assassination team (the gunmen). Not knowing what was happening, those following the orders of the plotters couldn't be indicted of anything, and couldn't squeal on anyone else.

Ruth Paine, for example. She was instructed by he handler to call Truly and ask for a job for Oswald. There's nothing nefarious sounding in that. Of course, she might have suspected the CIA was involved... but is she going to risk making her suspicion known? About the organization that killed the president and could do the same with her?

Much easier to stay dumb.

Once again, you are striking the nail right on the head—only a microscopic minority of the people involved in the murder of President Kennedy ever knew the final product.

That is the essence of a militarized covert action—the more persons involved who are simply following orders, the tighter the security around the knowledgeable conspirators becomes...

...soon, you have an army of personnel, all doing their little part, blissfully unaware that their actions are bringing about the overthrow of the very concept of democracy!

Edited by Robert Montenegro

Rip Robertson & John O'Hare 

Some of these pics are the familiar faces in dealey plaza, well known. but a few I found.

750-corner.jpg

The infamous salute of the alleged Rip Robertson

hunt-and-ohare-and-rip.jpg

The same person photographed on the corner is on the grass headed towards the steps at the bottom of the knoll a few moments after the shooting has ended.

ohare-and-rip-lawn.jpg

And both men are photographed at near to the steps on Elm, below Murray 5 photograph

5-murray-6-jpg-tdid.jpg

Both have removed their hats.

Notice their proximity to Sheriff Buddy Walthers, who is about to cross Elm and collect the .45 slug. 

Walthers blue circled, below

walthers.jpg

And just behind them at the steps over Rip's shoulder is an Alfredo Duran lookalike

duran.jpg

O-hare.jpg

I found the same two also photographed outside the Dal-Tax

rip-and-ohare.jpg

rip-robertson.png

24/11/64, Rip Robertson is photographed with his Cuban crew just before taking part in a CIA operation in the Congo. below

700.jpg

So who is the man holding the umbrella? I followed John O'Hare's son on twitter, Thomas O’Hare. He randomly posted that the man holding the umbrella in this photo was Rip Robertson. He has since deleted his twitter profile. There is some controversy as to if Rip Robertson is actually the 4th person from the left. But I saw John O'Hare's son say it was Rip Robertson. A person that looks like Rip Robertson was photographed about 25 feet from where the Umbrella Man was stood - and just a year and 2 days after JFK was murdered the picture above shows the Rip Robertson headed a mission in the Congo with an Umbrella Man seemingly celebrating. O'Hare's son alleges Rip Robertson is the guy holding an umbrella and swigging booze. Check the bottle in his left hand. Thomas O'Hare wrote a book about the 1964 CIA mission in Congo and other missions https://www.therougescarf.com/the_rouge_scarf-chapters_1_and_2.pdf

John O'Hare and his son Thomas were featured in August 5, 1966, Life Magazine. The article related how O'Hare was training troops bound for Vietnam. His son Thomas, 15,  was portrayed involved in live fire exercises at his father's training compound. John O'Hare was involved with the Civil Air Patrol. On October 22, 1963, he voluntarily resigned from the printing company Viking Distributors. O'Hare was listed an an employee of Viking Distributors until Oct 22nd 1963.

Interesting, CIA operative and Dulles buddy Sheffield Edwards quits the CIA 30th Sept, 63, Lansdale quits the CIA 1st November 63. O'Hare quits his job 22nd Oct 63. Would be interesting to see who else within the CIA had quit in 1963.

John O'Hare 'up and died' in 1975. This thorough report by private investigator Kennard Smith into O'Hares' militia training camp probably hastened his demise.  https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/ken-smith-report-1975.pdf Especially as the Rockefeller Commission was in play.

1 hour ago, Robert Reeves said:

Some of these pics are the familiar faces in dealey plaza, well known. but a few I found.

750-corner.jpg

The same person photographed on the corner is on the grass headed towards the steps at the bottom of the knoll a few moments after the shooting has ended.

ohare-and-rip-lawn.jpg

And both men are photographed at near to the steps on Elm, below Murray 5 photograph

5-murray-6-jpg-tdid.jpg

Notice their proximity to Sheriff Buddy Walthers, who is about to cross Elm and collect the .45 slug. 

walthers.jpg

And just behind them at the steps over Rip's shoulder is an Alfredo Duran lookalike

duran.jpg

O-hare.jpg

rip-and-ohare.jpg

rip-robertson.png

24/11/64, Rip Robertson is photographed with his Cuban crew just before taking part in a CIA operation in the Congo. below

700.jpg

So who is the man holding the umbrella? I followed John O'Hare's son on twitter, Thomas O’Hare. He randomly posted that the man holding the umbrella in this photo was Rip Robertson. He has since deleted his twitter profile. There is some controversy as to if Rip Robertson is actually the 4th person from the left. But I saw John O'Hare's son say it was Rip Robertson. A person that looks like Rip Robertson was photographed about 25 feet from where the Umbrella Man was stood - and just a year and 2 days after JFK was murdered the picture above shows the Rip Robertson headed a mission in the Congo with an Umbrella Man seemingly celebrating. O'Hare's son alleges Rip Robertson is the guy holding an umbrella and swigging booze. Check the bottle in his left hand. Thomas O'Hare wrote a book about the 1964 CIA mission in Congo and other missions https://www.therougescarf.com/the_rouge_scarf-chapters_1_and_2.pdf

John O'Hare and his son Thomas were featured in August 5, 1966, Life Magazine. The article related how O'Hare was training troops bound for Vietnam. His son Thomas, 15,  was portrayed involved in live fire exercises at his father's training compound. John O'Hare was involved with the Civil Air Patrol. On October 22, 1963, he voluntarily resigned from the printing company Viking Distributors. O'Hare was listed an an employee of Viking Distributors until Oct 22nd 1963.

Interesting, CIA operative and Dulles buddy Sheffield Edwards quits the CIA 30th Sept, 63, Lansdale quits the CIA 1st November 63. O'Hare quits his job 22nd Oct 63. Would be interesting to see who else within the CIA had quit in 1963.

John O'Hare 'up and died' in 1975. This thorough report by private investigator Kennard Smith into O'Hares' militia training camp probably hastened his demise.  https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/ken-smith-report-1975.pdf Especially as the Rockefeller Commission was in play.

Great contribution, RR.  

Can you readily put your hands on the record that indicates Sheffield Edwards quit the agency September 30? His obit indicates 1963, but I'm curious about the specific date.  

Edited by Leslie Sharp

3 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

Some of these pics are the familiar fces in dealey plaza, well known. but a few I found.

750-corner.jpg

ohare-and-rip-lawn.jpg

5-murray-6-jpg-tdid.jpg

walthers.jpg

duran.jpg

O-hare.jpg

rip-and-ohare.jpg

rip-robertson.png

700.jpg

These are Rip Robertson's commandos in the Congo. Robertson is 4th from the left. Juan Tamayo far left. Rene Garcia holding the umbrella. Garcia was Deputy Chief Air Operations Bay of Pigs. He also flew a B-26 during the BOP and was considered one of the more reliable pilots. 3rd from left possibly Ricardo Morales. Morales stayed behind an extra week with Alberto Perez. The other guys came home early Dec 1964. Disclaimer: other than Rip, I don't believe these guys had anything to do with Dallas although they knew a few things from Robertson.  

http://www.historynet.com/cold-war-bay-of-pigs-invasion.htm

‘Colonel Frank,’ (Frank Egan) the American commander in Guatemala, confided: ‘We’ll protect the invasion with an umbrella,’ he said. ‘The air will belong to us. No car can travel without being bombed. We don’t need more men.’

Disaster predicted became disaster realized. Although the invasion was on, JFK was keeping his word to the Alliance for Progress that the United States would not be openly involved in it. He reneged on the CIA promise that an ‘umbrella’ of U.S. fighters would protect the landing; the Navy would perform only picket duty off the Cuban coast; and there would be no follow-up strikes against Castro’s airfields.

Edited by David Boylan

10 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Great contribution, RR.  

Can you readily put your hands on the record that indicates Sheffield Edwards quit the agency September 30? His obit indicates 1963, but I'm curious about the specific date.  

ty

My bad, I just checked the document(s) that I found Sheffield Edwards retirement date, CIA HISTORICAL STAFF, Chronology 1946-65  from https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85B00803R000200050003-5.pdf

Sheffield Edwards retired 29th June 1963, below.

sheffield-edwards-retirement.jpg

What interests me about this document it appears to have been declassified 2013/07/08 ? or am I wrong. It appears this information about Sheffield Edwards retirement date was classified for 50 years? Would they?

The confusion in the retirement date is that I had two dates saved, one from a document I've since lost. I had this CIA PDF file from a few years back whilst searching out Sheffield Edwards retirement details. 

-------------------------------

The date of Sheffield Edwards retirement appears to have been classified for 50 years, surely not. But this is one of the guys that attended the infamous meeting at the Plaza Hotel in 1960 under the instructions of Dulles to recruit the muscle to murder Castro. Which I think was actually always a dual campaign to firstly, ruin, and eventually kill JFK, if need be, alongside Castro's elimination.

Here's what got me interested in Sheffield Edwards, honestly I had not heard of him until Mae Brussell mentioned his name during a recording of hers I was listening to: Mae Brussell recording from 1977: topic -- Oswald In Mexico Pt 1 of 2 (08-01-1977)

"I believe the assassination of John Kennedy was planned in 1960 at the time Kennedy won the nomination in July, he won the Democratic nomination for the presidency''

Mae goes on to say ''On September 14th 1960 Robert Maheu, working for the Hughes organization, met at a hotel in New York City, at the Plaza Hotel, with John Roselli (and the Mob), and with the CIA support Chief (Col. Sheffield Edwards)"

I was pretty amazed someone could pin down an exact date and location, give ID's of the attendees, as the starting blocks for murdering JFK. 

Mae Brussell believed this was the initial meeting of the muscle that would be needed to assassinate JFK. Mae obviously believed JFK was eventually to be murdered under the guise of going after Castro, that he had to be eliminated -- officially the target was Castro. And this was the moment the command was transferred from figures at the top -- to the people who actually would coordinate the kill. Obviously many more names would become available in the next three years. Interestingly, Sheffield Edwards testified to the Rockefeller Commission the Castro assassination would have a need to know figure of 6 people in official CIA roles. And Dulles was named by Sheffield Edwards as the senior voice giving the orders for Castro to be killed.

Mae continues "Robert Maheu, Johnny Roselli, the CIA support Chief, all met at the Plaza hotel to set up assassination squads in the United States''

''The CIA's Office of Security Director Sheffield Edwards, who was part of this squad, was murdered last year after testifying before the Senate hearings, William Harvey, the CIA official who supplied the weapons for the assassination teams, was murdered after testifying before the Senate hearings in 1976, John Roselli, who notified the federal government that some of the assassination teams went on to plan and carry on the assassination of President John Kennedy November 22nd, Roselli was murdered 3 weeks after his testimony. John Roselli is dead, Sheffield Edwards dead, William Harvey is dead, and these men met with Robert Maheu to talk about the assassination as early as a few months after John Kennedy won the nomination"

Sheffield Edwards was an older guy, in his 60's, I believe. Officially he died of a heart attack. But it is interesting he along with the other original members of the Plaza Hotel meeting were  dead within a few years of each other. Only Maheu survived. I can see why Mae Brussell had suspected foul play in Edwards' death.

------------------------------------------

"In 1960 Richard Bissell and Allen W. Dulles decided to work with the Mafia in a plot to assassinate Fidel Castro. According to Bissell, it was Edwards who first suggested the idea. Edwards argued that the advantage of employing the Mafia for this work is that it provided CIA with a credible cover story. The Mafia were known to be angry with Castro for closing down their profitable brothels and casinos in Cuba. If the assassins were killed or captured the media would accept that the Mafia were working on their own."

"Sheffield Edwards suggested that Robert Maheu should be approached to organize the assassination. Jack Anderson (Peace, War and Politics: An Eyewitness Account) later claimed that Maheu offered the contract to Johnny Roselli. He in turn arranged for a meeting on 11th October, 1960, between Maheu and two leading mobsters, Santo Trafficante and Sam Giancana. As Maheu pointed out, "both were among the ten most powerful Mafia members" in America. Maheu told the mobsters that the CIA was willing to pay $150,000 to have Castro killed."

"On 12th March, 1961, Maheu, and Edwards' assistant, Jim O'Connell, met Roselli, Trafficante and Giancana at the Fontainebleau Hotel. During the meeting O'Connell gave poison pills and $10,000 to Rosselli to be used against Fidel Castro."

from https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKedwardsS.htm

The following is a summary of facts pertaining to CIA participation in assassination plans to assassinate Premier Fidel Castro. The facts have been developed through a review of the internal investigation of the CIA, examination of documents, and interviews and testimony. 

From https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112745.pdf a must read. The CIA was out of control/rogue. Assassinating world leaders and the mission to kill Castro could easily have bled into removing JFK.

I find myself injecting the name John Kennedy into each sentence whenever the name Castro is mentioned. It seems to fit.

I find the tactics being employed during Phase l to remove Castro by the various contractors of the CIA fascinating. Sophisticated listening devices, female entrapment, poisons, etc. Large-scale attempts to discredit and destroy the reputation of the victim. Phase l was mostly a dirty tricks campaign. I am convinced there was a duality to this Castro assassination plan: it would be interesting to know just how many attempts to assassinate JFK the Secret Service prevented throughout his presidency. And not just assassination attempts, how many covert spying operations against JFK were detected. Of course, hard to know now, Secret Service records for such events would have been sanitized.

"Colonel Edwards advised that in connection with CIA's operation against Castro he personally contacted Robert Maheu during the fall of 1960 for the purpose of using Maheu as a cut-out! in contacts with Sam Giancana, a known hoodlum in the Chicago’ area. Colonel Edwards said that since the underworld controlled gambling activities in Cuba under the Batista government, it was assumed that this element would still continue to have sources and contacts ‘in Cuba which perhaps could be utilized successfully in connection with CIA's clandestine efforts against the Castro government. As a result, Maheu's services were solicited as a cut-out! because of ‘his possible entry into under- world circles. Maheu obtained Sam Giancana's assistance in this regard and according to Edwards , Giancana gave every indication of cooperating through Maheu in attempting to accomplish several clandestine efforts in Cuba. Edwards added that none of Giancana's efforts have materialized to date and that several of the plans still are working and may eventually ‘pay off."

Phase 1, pills, poison
Phase 2, rifle fire

According to Sheffield Edwards, Attorney General RFK did not know that the CIA's new case officer he had earlier briefed was undertaking another plan, without RFK's consent or knowledge. Running parallel to Phase 1, Phase 2 was underway - Rifle fire.

RFK only learned the existence of the Phase 2 rifle fire missions to kill Castro ... after JFK was murdered by rifles!

Edited by Robert Reeves

On 3/14/2024 at 9:10 PM, Robert Montenegro said:

We are all nuts.

Who else would put their rear-ends on the line, and point-blank call out the corridors of military intelligence & corporatist networks for their darkest deeds?

Bravery and stupidity are innate to one another, I have found.

But I see your point.

BINGO-BRAVO ... RIGHT ON!

JFK hating Rip Robertson in Dealey Plaza?

Watching JFK drive by him just feet away?

About as doppelganger-ish as one can get. IMO anyways.

Facial recognition technology ( now extremely advanced, accurate and widely used at highest security levels ) could prove the match.

Rip Robertson – Assassination of JFK

Rip Robertson

RR, I also think Mae B. knew a lot about the JFK hit before a lot of other researchers discovered these things.  She knew about and wrote about  the nazi connection to the Big Event, for instance.  I know Mae was a great researcher.  And, she may have had someone guiding her and that someone may have been a part of the Big Event.  Speculation on my part.  And here is one more speculation-that someone may have been Prouty. I used to listen to Mae on Pacifia radio in the1970's - she was on the radio between midnite and 4am .   

29 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

I used to listen to Mae on Pacifia radio in the1970's - she was on the radio between midnite and 4am .   

Chuck, I live just a couple of miles from Carmel where Mae B. used to broadcast from a small local radio station here back in the late 60's and early 70's.

I think it was KRML. She lived a few miles down the Carmel Valley Road as well. I've lived here since 1952. I used to listen to Mae B. all the time on her broadcast here. I think she may have also had a home in Southern California, or relatives that did. Her grandfather started I. Magnin?

She had so much information and talked so fast without breaks she kind of exhausted you. But man, did she discover so many things before anyone else. She was talking about Reinhard Gehlen and operation Paper Clip early on. I think her archive papers were for sale not long ago. I think Jim Di Eugenio was interested in them for awhile.

Edited by Joe Bauer