The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM vs MAGA COOLER - For those who want to challenge the other side.

Sandy Larsen

Mark,

Ben Cole's redundant, daily anti-Biden MAGA spam threads should be removed from the JFK forum to the MAGA Water Cooler, especially since the only two threads in forum history about Trump blocking the release of the JFK records were removed from the JFK forum.

• Sandy Larsen changed the title to MAINSTREAM vs MAGA COOLER - For those who want to challenge the other side.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Mark,

Ben Cole's redundant, daily anti-Biden MAGA spam threads should be removed from the JFK forum to the MAGA Water Cooler, especially since the only two threads in forum history about Trump blocking the release of the JFK records were removed from the JFK forum.

A discussion of Biden's Friday's announcement that he wants to kill the JFKA Records Act altogether by claiming his review of outstanding records will be the last by a President, and Junior's reaction to it, is not relevant to the JFKA forum?  It's about the disposition of further information about the murder!!?!   How could that possibly make sense?  How could it not be relevant?

This is your worst decision yet, mods.  As usual you have offered no justification for this. When I have asked for one you disappear.

9 minutes ago, Roger Odisio said:

A discussion of Biden's Friday's announcement that he wants to kill the JFKA Records Act altogether by claiming his review of outstanding records will be the last by a President, and Junior's reaction to it, is not relevant to the JFKA forum?  It's about the disposition of further information about the murder!!?!   How could that possibly make sense?  How could it not be relevant?

This is your worst decision yet, mods.  As usual you have offered no justification for this. When I have asked for one you disappear.

Roger,

Get a clue.  Why don't you do a tally of MAGA Ben Cole's redundant daily threads about this exact same topic during the past two months.  How many redundant Ben Cole threads can you count?

Do you feel equally indignant about the removal of the only TWO threads  in EF history about Trump's historic refusal to release the JFK records?

Interesting. The Atlantic is telling Joe Biden to hang it up. 7/7/2023.

But perhaps the Donk establishment is stuck with Biden. No one seems to think Harris can be President.

And if Biden does step down, the Donk establishment might find itself limited by party dogma to select only a non-white and non-male candidate ---but who, while simultaneously jettisoning Harris?

Meanwhile RFK Jr. would be strengthened.  

Step Aside, Joe Biden--The Atlantic

The president has no business running for office at age 80.

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Interesting. The Atlantic is telling Joe Biden to hang it up. 7/7/2023.

But perhaps the Donk establishment is stuck with Biden. No one seems to think Harris can be President.

And if Biden does step down, the Donk establishment might find itself limited by party dogma to select only a non-white and non-male candidate ---but who, while simultaneously jettisoning Harris?

Meanwhile RFK Jr. would be strengthened.  

Step Aside, Joe Biden--The Atlantic

The president has no business running for office at age 80.

Ben,

I happen to agree with Eliot Cohen, but what does this article have to do with the JFK assassination?

I understand that you want to bump your anti-Biden MAGA threads, but don't they belong at the MAGA Water Cooler, or on the Political Discussion board?

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

I happen to agree with Eliot Cohen, but what does this article have to do with the JFK assassination?

I understand that you want to bump your anti-Biden MAGA threads, but don't they belong at the MAGA Water Cooler, or on the Political Discussion board?

WN-

Thank you for your (almost) civil response and question.

IMHO, almost anything regarding the RFK Jr. candidacy is relevant to the EF-JFKA, as RFK Jr. appears to be our sole hope of ever opening up the JFK Records. 

I am not now, nor have I ever been a MAGA man. 

Condemning Biden for his snuff job on the JFK Records Act should be something every citizen does, not just those who self-identify as MAGA people. 

BTW, Trump and MAGA supporters, and BLM'er and Donks, and 'Phants, should be embraced as participants in the EF-JFKA, and not constantly insulted, except perhaps in the water-cooler section. 

You should confine your views on MAGA people to the water-cooler section. 

In a way, you insult not only me, but many other citizens. You are implying that only MAGA types would care about opening up the JFK Records, and Donks want to sweep the story under the rug. 

You have contended that condemning Biden on his snuff job is a "MAGA trope." 

How you come to such a position...is beyond me. 

Ben,

There are many things that seem to be "beyond you."

Have you given any thought to my question from earlier this week about why Biden and Trump declined to release the remaining JFK records?

Are we supposed to condemn Biden without knowing exactly why he has declined to declassify the remaining records?

That makes about as much sense as your redundant Fox/MAGA posts claiming that Trump's J6 attack on Congress was a Deep State "patriot purge" op.

• 2 weeks later...

"Stunning" has lost all meaning since Trump, but this? ... this is stunning!

Caveat. I haven't finished the full 2-hour interview. I'm still reeling over the 6 minute clip seen in the opening of this review. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/19/a-devastating-video-for-the-career-of-tucker-carlson/?fbclid=IwAR28TkfqL2W-t627ECi9DUJ8F04w80__Enafk9a38HKXsKn4z3s05QyLyPE

Edited by Leslie Sharp

I had seen the name Andrew Tate but never paid attention to anything about him.  He belongs in jail.  Tucker has reached a new low trying to revive his career.  Anything shocking for ratings.  Lies, freeing the files, this.

4 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

"Stunning" has lost all meaning since Trump, but this? ... this is stunning!

Caveat. I haven't finished the full 2-hour interview. I'm still reeling over the 6 minute clip seen in the opening of this review. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/19/a-devastating-video-for-the-career-of-tucker-carlson/?fbclid=IwAR28TkfqL2W-t627ECi9DUJ8F04w80__Enafk9a38HKXsKn4z3s05QyLyPE

I doubt that Tucker has ever met a fascist or a misogynist he didn't like.

Didn't he even celebrate Orban during the past year?

35 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

That is a patently absurd statement. Utterly kooky. Not to mention irresponsible and baseless. 

Michael,

Are you saying that Orban isn't a fascist and Andrew Tate isn't a misogynist, or what, exactly?

Please explain your latest kooky post.

On 7/19/2023 at 5:08 PM, W. Niederhut said:

I doubt that Tucker has ever met a fascist or a misogynist he didn't like.

Didn't he even celebrate Orban during the past year?

He was the only person speaking out against Ukraine and the Azov Neo Nazis the the NATO/CIA have had a relationship with since the end of WWII. Skorzeny used ex Bandera Nazis, we already told you this in the Allen Dulles and the Yahtzee's thread. 

So you have a pretty weak case for calling one of the only people in the Media covering the JFKA a Fascist. I believe in Orthodoxy it's called bearing false witness...

10 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

He was the only person speaking out against Ukraine and the Azov Neo Nazis the the NATO/CIA have had a relationship with since the end of WWII. Skorzeny used ex Bandera Nazis, we already told you this in the Allen Dulles and the Yahtzee's thread. 

So you have a pretty weak case for calling one of the only people in the Media covering the JFKA a Fascist. I believe in Orthodoxy it's called bearing false witness...

Get a clue, Mathew.  Tucker's advocacy for JFKA truth is an admirable anomaly.

It doesn't mitigate the fact that he deliberately lied about Trump's Stop the Steal scam, and tried to blame the "Deep State" for Trump's J6 attack on Congress.

As for Tucker Carlson's glowing coverage of the fascist, Viktor Orban-- it's a well known fact.

In other breaking news, Tucker's favorite Russian dictator has promoted right wing, fascist movements elsewhere in the G-7-- including, of course, the United States.

(I'm assuming that you are aware of Putin's openly expressed contempt for liberal democracy.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

@W. Niederhut

You're probably aware Hungarian-American Sebastian Gorka, one time Trump advisor, was advisor to Orbán.  A frequent guest on the podcast Sebastian Gorka's AMERICA FIRST is Jack Posobiec, which might explain the pushback you're receiving here.

Has anyone actually watched the 6 min. clip attached to Carlson's 2-hour interview with Tate? Tate is a maniacal sadistic misogynist and Carlson sits wide eyed as he lies and lies and lies. The JFK assassination research community is damaged by any association whatsoever with this milieu of pathetic yet dangerous miscreants.