The Education Forum

Trump Casually Declares ‘CIA Was Probably Behind’ JFK Assassination---!

Hm-m.

" . . . And I released a lot, but I said, if they feel so strongly, I respect the people, and would have done that again, but this time I’m just gonna do it. . ."

Just as a hypothetical, let's allow that Trump holds the position to make good that statement; will he?  Perhaps, more rather than less, just braggadocio/bluster?

I have my sincerest doubts it would happen.  Anyone else?

That said, should it happen, would the CIA actually release anything left in the "official file" that would eventually point to the truth, i.e., "Who (really) shot John?"

And who is to determine that the released "official file" IS "THE FILE"? 

After say, a "lengthy and thorough investigation" pronounces the released "official file" absolutely complete, and NOTHING has been withheld, there would be no chance there still exists a "back-up/unofficial file" somewhere - that's been privy only to generational select few in the agency - after the investigative body confirms that the complete "official file" is now public knowledge?  Then predictably of course, - "Move along folks; nothing to see here."

Color me - "from Missouri." 

I don't believe a word that piece of garbage says.  MAGA is in an all-out assault on every American institution including the CIA, FBI, the military, the justice system, the electoral process and the independent media.  Christian Fascism is coming folks -- it's time to wake up.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I don't believe a word that piece of dooky says.  MAGA is in an all-out assault on every American institution including the CIA, FBI, the military, the justice system, the electoral process and the independent media.  Christian Fascism is coming folks -- it's time to wake up.

So even Cliff agrees with me on one narrow point, CIA had nothing to do with it.   Again it’s a simple misinterpretation of what Pres. Trump said and what he meant.   

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

So even Cliff agrees with me on one narrow point, CIA had nothing to do with it.

Like that line from "Cool Hand Luke"  -- "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

I strongly suspect JFK was hit by high tech weapons developed for the CIA.

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

Again it’s a simple misinterpretation of what Pres. Trump said and what he meant.   

Trump doesn't know what he said or meant from moment to moment.  He could look at the withheld files and not grasp anything about them.

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I don't believe a word that piece of garbage says.  MAGA is in an all-out assault on every American institution including the CIA, FBI, the military, the justice system, the electoral process and the independent media.  Christian Fascism is coming folks -- it's time to wake up.

I cannot stand Trump, either. 

His "it" refers to the decision not to release more fully.

“Well, this wasn't CIA that asked me [to withhold certain documents], but I think CIA was probably behind it. But they would have preferred that I not release the rest of it. So we we did give quite a bit. It's going to be done early on…[I]t’ll be very interesting for people to see, and we're gonna have to learn from it.”

It was NARA -- Bosanko and Bradley -- the very people that those supporting prosecution of Trump say have the authority to withheld whatever they want whenever they want.  Oh sweet irony.

See p. 6 and 8, here:

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/house-intell-3.1.23_nara_briefing_transcript.pdf

oads/2023/05/house-intell-3.1.23_nara_briefing_transcript.pdf

3 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

He could, and probably does, mean a benign cover up- which the CIA admits to- when referring to them being behind “it”.   

Isn't he merely saying that since they didn't want everything released, that they were probably involved in someway? 

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

If Trump said it, then we know it's not true. 

LOL.  Unless it's about the Deep State.

Trump said two surprisingly true things in the course of his 2016 Presidential campaign.

1)  He criticized Hillary and the Neocons for CIA Operation Timber Sycamore in Syria.

2)  He said, "When I'm President, the American people are going to find out who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11."

He went 1-2 on those issues.

1) He de-funded Operation Timber Sycamore in the summer of 2017-- the CIA/MI6/Saudi/Mossad proxy war against Assad's Syrian government. (Probably for Putin.)

2) Conversely, he never said a word about the WTC demolitions, after the 2016 election.

Edited by W. Niederhut

10 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

He could, and probably does, mean a benign cover up- which the CIA admits to- when referring to them being behind “it”.   

What Trump meant was that the institutional CIA guys didn't directly ask him for the files to not be released, but that they were probably behind the request, as in, going to Trump's guy Mike Pompeo and telling him their preference.