The Education Forum

Apparent assassination attempt on Trump

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My reaction: there SEEMS to be a difference between random-assasination attempts (Trump, Ford, Reagan) and JFK (and MLK that seemed more organized by government elements.

Again,this difference isn't dispositive, of course, but I find myself more and more thinking JFK, RFK and MLK are a different breed of assassination.

35 minutes ago, K K Lane said:

My reaction: there SEEMS to be a difference between random-assasination attempts (Trump, Ford, Reagan) and JFK (and MLK that seemed more organized by government elements.

Again,this difference isn't dispositive, of course, but I find myself more and more thinking JFK, RFK and MLK are a different breed of assassination.

Great point. We see agents acting when it’s a real event. JFK, let’s stop this limo here for a sec.

41 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

***WHY DID THE SECRET SERVICE ALLOW TRUMP TO STAND UPRIGHT AND PUMP HIS FIST AT THE CROWD?? HE WAS STILL A LIVE TARGET EXPOSED!***

451008415_10231166439479866_3431841560845284285_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=f727a1&_nc_ohc=3vkzQEOp5IcQ7kNvgER0Eps&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=00_AYAC9H464MYmpcVtUa1TWdqZFEp8cqyPEgTMESk3Vs2nNQ&oe=6698EF89May be an image of 4 people and the Oval Office

We know T never is one to listen to sound advice... even when pressured to, he wanted to make something more out of it (sigh...)... nope... Could be adrenaline, dont know.

Another person just got killed in the incident.... Now he probably didn´t know that yet, but no matter what, better stay low and have them get you out. 

If there was a conspiracy there could have been a second shooter waiting.  Then what... let´s not think about that.  The SS briefing will be clear ( I hope).

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

The agents are constantly trained and retrained for incidents like this. They left Trump upright and exposed for critical moments after and now they are saying (I heard the audio) that Trump wanted his shoes?!??! This was the reason for the delay!