The Education Forum

Apparent assassination attempt on Trump

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the outrage that would arise if the federal government admitted to having investigative records on the shooter and the shooting and announced that some of those records would still be sequestered 60 years from now. And if it became public knowledge that video existed of the shooting,but the public wouldn't see it for  almost 12 years from today. I heard a news guest say about the incident, "Just because there was a lone gunmen doesn't mean the shooter didn't have associations with others that need to be investigated"  Uh, that's  what we have been repeatedly told by the mainstream media that we should accept about  11/22/63-lone gunman and no conspiracy.

10 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Pure speculation here, but for someone to take a shot outside the perimeter and only miss by an inch would suggest to me ex-military.

Fair point.

That interview with the red-head scares me, frankly.   As with JFKA the line between incompetence and conspiracy is blurry.

13 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Pure speculation here, but for someone to take a shot outside the perimeter and only miss by an inch would suggest to me ex-military.

I believe that the Years of Lead is looming within America. Do you think that this is an sign that the Years of Lead is looming?

Just now, Vince Palamara said:

I believe that the Years of Lead is looming within America. Do you think that this is an sign that the Years of Lead is looming?