The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

@Niedrhut said 

Trump and his MAGA propagandists (Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller, et.al.) have been portraying Trump as an heroic victim and adversary of the Deep State since January of 2017, when the media belatedly began reporting on Trump's longstanding ties to Putin's oligarchs and the Kremlin.

But Trump was never really a victim and adversary of the Deep State, as portrayed in the MAGA media.

Edited 35 minutes ago by W. Niederhut

I think Niederhut is wrong, because IMO,

Both men JFK and DJT are/were opposed to foreign wars. The US deep state loves to ignite them … to oppose foreign wars is the main reason that the deep state regarded/regard them (or any future President) as mortal enemies and take "appropriate action", (assassination) after declaring them to an threat to  National Security(JFK was compared to Cesar, Trump was - and is still - compared to Hitler ...)  … therefore IMO Dallas is Butler. 

KK 

Niederhut said

But Trump was never really a victim and adversary of the Deep State, as portrayed in the MAGA media.

Except they tried to kill him on Saturday. 

KK

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

I fear Butler was the first, but not the last attempt on Trumps life in he remaining months to the election. But who knows: Maybe he has God on his side.

Well, surviving multiple assassination attempts would certainly be another similarity to Hitler.   Did he have God on his side?

Quantico still can't get into lone nut kid Crooks cellphone 

CHAT GPT, quote: 

Quantico is a town located in Prince William County, Virginia, known for being home to several important military and law enforcement training facilities. Key points about Quantico include:

1. Marine Corps Base Quantico: One of the most prominent military installations in the United States, it serves as a training and education center for the Marine Corps. It is known as the "Crossroads of the Marine Corps."

2. FBI Academy: Located within Marine Corps Base Quantico, this is the training facility for new FBI agents and intelligence analysts. It also houses the FBI Laboratory, one of the largest and most comprehensive crime labs in the world.

3. DEA Training Academy: The Drug Enforcement Administration also has its training academy at Quantico, where new agents and law enforcement officers from around the world receive specialized training.

4. Other Training Facilities: Quantico also hosts the principal training facilities for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).

The town and its facilities are well-known and significant for their contributions to national security, law enforcement, and military training.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Well, surviving multiple assassination attempts would certainly be another similarity to Hitler.   Did he have God on his side?

... Bill Fite asks.

I don't know. I have the feeling he is a dead man walking ... the forces against him are the forces which killed JFK ... something very sick is in the wings in the US ... at no price will permanent Washington will let him be President the second time ... I am no fan of Alex Jones, he exaggerates sometimes, but watch his prophecy: 

16 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

the forces against him are the forces which killed JFK ..

I'm pretty much convinced that the forces that killed JFK had a more complex plan in place - multiple shooters, triangulation of fire, perhaps a diversion.

This looks more like a one person on his own attempt -  or has the Deep State lost its edge and there was a big failure in the plan - someone missed the bus so to speak?

They are after him and they are sure he will not be President in November ... it's creepy ... IMO Butler may have been a trial balloon ... now the world is used to the fact that shooting Trump is no big deal ... the sick part of the world ... and the other half? 

@ivan_8848 on X

---18h 00 Victoria Nuland previously: "I don't think that Donald Trump is gonna be President so if that's what Putin is betting on, he's gonna get an unhappy surprise..." That unhappy surprise wouldn't be an assassination, would it Nuland?

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Trying to label or frame 20 year old Crook as of any traditional political persuasion or ideology is a ridiculous waste of time and frankly stupid.

Liberal? Conservative? Independent? Republican? Democrat? Oh please!

He was simply an extremely psychologically and socially damaged young man.

Even he could not intelligently explain any coherent political beliefs and ideologies he adhered to.

Surely however, Crook was a product of years of oppressive crushing bullying ( daily according to fellow students ) in his crucial self-esteem formative years

A sad, lonely, depressed, angry, confused and unfulfilled lost soul who found some belonging identity solace via at least one guns glorifying group site in the sick anti-social escapist world of the internet. 

Again, from other students who saw this for years, Crook was a poster boy for the typical anti-social outcast.

Unusually quiet. Sitting and eating alone. No extra-curricular activities like sports, music, language, etc. No girl friends?

One time gun shooting group interest where he was rejected for his lack of skills?

This scenario is one I witnessed myself in secondary school.

A certain number of these boys who were regularly taunted and made fun of, especially in the presence of girls, seemed to me to begin exhibiting passive aggressive behavior traits as they endured their humiliation for years.

You could see and maybe even feel the rage just under their embarrassed bitch slapped facial expressions.

An expression of this rage would be wearing aggressive gun violence glorifying  t-shirts and military fatigue type clothing like Crook did. Meant to send a threatening message to anyone messing with him?

Seems most of the young man mass shooting types in America are all evolved from this same anti-social anger emotionally damaged cloth.

Crook was clearly of this genre.

Shooting at Trump was his ultimate wanton chaos act of built-up rage retribution against a world he blamed for his personal pain and suffering...imo anyways.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Please tell me this is NOT how the Secret Service operates!   Shooters get the first shot?

A source within the Secret Service community tells RCP that the agency’s rules of engagement in this situation are to wait until the president is fired upon to return fire. 

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source asked. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive … and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.” 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/07/14/gop_was_investigating_secret_service_before_assassination_attempt__151261.html

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

He was simply an extremely psychologically and socially damaged young man.

Even he could not intelligently explain any coherent political beliefs and ideologies he adhered to.

Surely however, Crook was a product of years of oppressive crushing bullying ( daily according to fellow students ) in his crucial self-esteem formative years

This makes me very sad to think about.  I don't understand the bullying culture.

Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber on X
·
1h
this kid ( Crook) clearly spent his entire waking life posting batshit crazy stuff on the Internet & 48 hours later we don’t have a SINGLE post of his on any platform

There is a word for that: Sterilization ... and Quantico is still not able to get into his phone ... yeah ... a whole team must be involved in erasing Thomas Mathew Crooks Internet life ...

Edited by Karl Kinaski

@Matt Allison

Nice pic of the man who posted the opinion of another man ... LOL ... is there a deeper meaning in this ...???

Edited by Karl Kinaski