The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

5 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

Oswald was left-wing and into guns. The notion that only conservatives are into guns doesn't add up. 

Your mis-characterization of Crooks' political affiliation doesn't add up.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this about the security pecautions at the RNC Cenvention in Milwaukee where Trump will be in a short time ... every roof checked?

Laura Loomer on X

@LauraLoomer

Subscribe

WATCH: ANTIFA and pro-HAMAS Palestinian protesters have set up a staging area with their signs at Red Arrow Park, directly outside of the entrance to the RNC Convention in Milwaukee. Why are ANTIFA and jihadi protesters being allowed this close to the RNC after a failed assassination attempt on President Trump this weekend?

Edited by Karl Kinaski

In a thread about strained comparisons, allow me to make another.

Oswald associated with George DeMohrenschildt, an alleged Nazi agent.

Crooks shot at Trump, who picked for Vice President a guy who once referred to Trump as "America's Hitler."

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

And this about the security pecautions at the RNC Cenvention in Milwaukee where Trump will be in a short time ... every roof checked?

Laura Loomer on X

I still have questions about Antifa. Is it really an organization? If so, how does one become a member? Are there meetings and dues and membership cards...or is it like MAGA, minus the hats? And if Antifa means "anti-fascists," why wouldn't every American want to be a part of it?

Or maybe they would, if only they could find where the meetings are held.

44 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

How come its "Crooks shot at Trump" and not "Crooks allegedly shot at Trump"?

Multiple witnesses saw him do it, there's film of him crawling up the roof into position, there is no other credible firing location.

1 hour ago, Gerry Down said:

How come its "Crooks shot at Trump" and not "Crooks allegedly shot at Trump"?

There are literally 100 iterations of "the Zapruder film" for this shooting.

Smart phone video has changed the world.

It's why you no longer have "UFO" sightings; the military now has to conduct tests on their drones 100% out of public view.

LHO had plans for the future (get a new apartment with Marina). TMC had plans for the future (had just completed his engineering degree).

LHO did not travel to his intended target, his target came to him (at his place of work). TMC did not travel very far to his intended target, his target came to his local area (Crooks lived just 40 minutes away).

23 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Crooks was such a poor marksman he probably couldn't have done any better.

Trump turned his head, away from the path of the bullet, 1 second before he was shot in the ear. Crooks aim therefore might have been more accurate than we first thought.

10 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

... Bill Fite asks.

I don't know. I have the feeling he is a dead man walking ... the forces against him are the forces which killed JFK ... something very sick is in the wings in the US ... at no price will permanent Washington will let him be President the second time ... I am no fan of Alex Jones, he exaggerates sometimes, but watch his prophecy: 

Yikes. It's clear to me that the forces behind Trump are the forces that killed JFK. The fascist-leaning billionaires scared to death of brown people, and the Christians who think the whole wide world is a lion chasing after them. 

8 hours ago, T Weier said:

TW-

Thanks for posting. 

I thought your article was worth printing out, since it ran on a major cable network news-site, and quotes two guys who appear to have credentials. I post the article below. 

Given the JFKA/RFK1A experiences, I think it is important to keep an open mind regarding a possible conspiracies in the Trump assassination attempt. 

I am uncomfortable with the legacy-media LN angle emerging while the shooter's body was still warm. 

---30---

15 hr 38 min ago

Audio forensics suggest as many as three weapons fired at Trump rally

From CNN’s Gianluca Mezzofiore and Avery Schmitz

Forensic analysis suggests that as many as three weapons were fired at the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday.

The FBI said Sunday that the shooter acted alone.

The first three shots were consistent with alleged weapon A, the next five were consistent with alleged weapon B, and the final “acoustic impulse” was emitted by a possible weapon C, per audio analysis by Catalin Grigoras, director of the National Center for Media Forensics at the University of Colorado in Denver, and Cole Whitecotton, Senior Professional Research Associate at the same institution.

Audio analysis has also confirmed that the gunman was about 360 to 393 feet from the podium, according to forensics expert Robert Maher.

This conclusion aligns with CNN’s analysis that the gunman was on a rooftop 393 to 492 feet from the podium when shots rang out.

The shots exemplify a “crack-pop” sequence, typical when a supersonic bullet passes a microphone, before the “arrival of the corresponding muzzle blast sound,” Maher, who teaches audio forensics at Montana State University, told CNN.

The time between these markers places the shooter 110 to 120 meters from the microphone, Maher said, assuming the bullet is moving at an average speed of 800 to 1,000 meters per second, the equivalent of 2,600 to 3,280 feet per second.

CNN’s Hannah Rabinowitz, Evan Perez, and Ryan Young contributed reporting.

Did 2 police/ SS snipers shoot or just one?