The Education Forum

Message From John Ritchson

My name is Sherry Bach and I am Currently John's Personal caregiver and at his request I am posting this message.

An attempt was recently made on John's Life. He was ran into a tree by a black SUV with darkened windows and forced off the road.

He has suffered extensive injuries and will be 1 to 2 months recovering.

Those of you who are his friends can send him get-well cards at his home address where he is recovering.

123 13th St.

Black Eagle, Mt. USA 59414

Phone # (406) 727-5269

John hopes to be up and online again as soon as possible and gives you all his best regards.

Sher

Guest Stephen Turner

John.

Get well soon mate. Your rigorous approach to the ballistic evidence in this case ,was one of the main reasons I joined the Forum.

All the best , Steve Turner.

John,

Prayers for your accident and that they find the sob who did this to you. Did the police get a plate number or anything?

Friggen scary.

I was just going to post something yesterday in response to Tim G's. query (I think it was him) as to researchers/writers who have been killed or attempts on their lives. My post was that this does not usually happen UNLESS the person gets too close to something very sensitive, or writes about someone who is too important. Hatfield comes to mind ("Fortunate Son"), but of course we all "know" that was suicide.

I woke up too early this morning and had "Coast to Coast" on the radio. A conspiracy guest was on and the phone went dead. The host commented that "evertime we have someone one about conspiracies something goes wrong with the phones, everytime".

They are out there, everywhere.

Dawn

Get well soon, John.

I woke up too early this morning and had "Coast to Coast" on the radio. A conspiracy guest was on and  the phone went dead. The host commented that "evertime we have someone one about conspiracies something goes wrong with the phones, everytime".

That's nothing, the same thing happened in the National Military Command Center in the Pentagon during the 9/11 attacks, i.e. when an actual conspiracy was going on. The War Room, and they couldn't get the phones to work right! Just a coincidence, of course.

The same thing happened on Air Force One that morning, and in the White House shelter conference room where Cheney was. Due to the two-bit phone system used by the executive branch of our government, the line between Bush and Cheney kept cutting off. Coincidences can really be maddening.

Who says this isn't a banana republic?

Ron