The Education Forum

Sharing some " NEW " pics and "LARGE" older pics

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Forman has kindly given me permission to post this photo which he aquired through E-Bay so that all may enjoy.

Large Image:

Click Here

Certainly one that any serious investigator of the facts would want to look into.

Especially since it is the only one known to incorporate both of the yellow marks on the curb as well as construction joints in the concrete curb & gutter.

Definitely a "Keeper".

Thanks again,

Tom

Sensational photos. Most I hadn't seen before. James's photo resemblance of the guy in the photo acquired from E-Bay is a very close match. Could he have been a shooter/spotter? (Mark Stapleton)

I guess he could have been, Mark.

Having said that, like most of the people in this image, he seems to have come from the direction of Houston and Main. I'm not sure if any shooter positions were located in that vicinity. Then again, he may have emerged from the South Knoll and blended with the crowd moving toward the infamous grassy knoll.

All speculation of course.

James

Robin, Lee, Martin, James,

Sensational photos. Most I hadn't seen before. James's photo resemblance of the guy in the photo acquired from E-Bay is a very close match. Could he have been a shooter/spotter?

Hi Mark.

Yeh, i agree that pic by James is a very close resemblance.

Look a likes from The corner of Main and Houston on the move going for a better look.

Notice that the one with the coat near the wall appears to be talking to a Cop.

4899.jpg

4928.jpg

Here is another of James match ups with the main and Houston photo.

4929.jpg

4933.jpg

QUOTE:

Gary Mack says that the photo is in Shaw's Cover-Up.

QUOTE:

The version that Robin posted here has been cropped on the right. In Shaw's copy, a man in a business suit, with his head completely missing due to the overexposure, is crossing the street. I wonder what (or who) he might look like.

Ron Ecker.

Edited by Robin Unger

Lee Forman has kindly given me permission to post this photo which he aquired through E-Bay so that all may enjoy.

Large Image:

Click Here

Certainly one that any serious investigator of the facts would want to look into.

Especially since it is the only one known to incorporate both of the yellow marks on the curb as well as construction joints in the concrete curb & gutter.

Definitely a "Keeper".

Thanks again,

Tom

Thomas.

Thanks for the comments.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Cancellare (1)

Large Image:

Click Here

That is the best Cancellare image I have ever seen, and

I had in hand Peter Lemkin's 11x14 purchased by him from

Life Magazine!

Thanks!

Jack :o

Thanks Jack.

Credit to Lee Forman for that image, he kindly gave me permission to share it with the forum.

Does this guy crossing Elm Street look like anybody we know of? (Hint: I thought he was one of the tramps!) And why is he all bundled up like that? Gotta be some kind of spook.

huntlookalike.jpg