The Education Forum

Jim Garrison and the Cuban Operation

Lynne Foster

Garrison was just a cover up artist who protected Mafia interests and concealed the truth to protect illegalities and David Ferrie was also a sleazy, Carlos Marcello, Mafia asset.

I don't even understand why anybody would bother to write a book about these criminals...I don't think you will find the truth about them in any document -criminals don't document their criminal activity.

On January 21, 1969, after nearly two years of concocting and playing out his bizarre charges in the national media, Jim Garrison finally tried the accused, Clay Shaw, in a court of law in New Orleans. Even though Garrison had announced on February 24, 1967, that he had "positively solved the assassination of President John F. Kennedy" -and one week later, arrested Clay Shaw for conspiring to kill the president because that's what people do when they want the actual culprit to get away with murder, they produce a smokescreen. Jim Garrison provided cover for co-conspirators like David Ferrie when he handed him over to the FBI in 1963, because reports that Oswald carried Ferrie's library card threatened to unravel the case

The last known person to speak to Ferrie was George Lardner, Jr., of the Washington Post, whom Ferrie had met with from midnight to 4:00 a.m. on February 22, 1967. During this interview, Ferrie described Garrison as "a joke". Several hours later, Ferrie died of a cerebral hemorrhage [he was probably murdered because that's what "the joke" needed, to promote his bizarre allegations] Jim Garrison was clearly the hero of those who conspire to bury the truth about the Kennedy assassination -the way Ferrie was buried.

TRUTH SUCKS, when they can get away with this.

Wow! I'm amazed at your allegations. Hoover and Garrison were at opposite ends of the spectrum.

When Garrison decided to begin the investigation I was teaching literature at Loyola in New Orleans.

One of my students was Louis Ivon, who became Garrison's Chief Investigator. Both Louis Ivon and Jim Garrison were as honest as the day is long. Louis told me that Garrison at one point had mortgaged his house to continue the investigation. Garrison and his office were hasseled endlessly and villified with continual smears. How else could the Government, the CIA, the FBI, Bobby Kennedy have misled the nation as to what actually happened in Dealy Plaza. It's what they did to Oswald too.

I covered the Clay Shaw trial for the New Orleans Review. I thought Clay Shaw was guilty. The jury found Shaw innocent because he lied about his CIA connections. During the House Select Committee on Assassination, Helms admitted that Shaw was a CIA operative.

You're blowing smoke when you put Nixon, Hoover and Garrison in the same pot. Garrison, at least as one point was worried about being assassinated himself. Louis Ivon told me the story. When Garrison was being released from the hospital in St. Bernard Parish, he wanted his two bodyguards to wheel him out to the car with their guns drawn. There was a big flap because they wouldn't do it, but Garrison was worried about a drive by. Doesn't sound like a man in on the cover-up.

As for his connections to the Mafia, the FBI listed Carlos Marcello as a tomatoe salesman. Carlos owned a number of bars in New Orleans, but he lived in Jefferson Parish and he had his office in Baton Rouge. I was with the Vice Squad when they busted Mike Roach, "The King of Prostitution,"

according to the Times-Picayune (that had a very unhealthy relationship with the NO Police Department). Mike had 5 girls working for him. Some king! I also witnessed the clean up of Boubon Street, a joint effort between the NOPD and Garrison's Office. New Orleans had a long history of corruption, and Jim Garrison cleaned it up. There was never any evidence that would have resulted in an indictment of Carlos Marcello, which may have been the reason Bobby illegally kidnapped Carlos and dumped him in Guatamala.

You're blowin smoke, Lynn.

Edited by John Joerg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

Welcome to the forum. All that I can say is "Wow" certainly is the word. Feel free to enlighten us more on your history in New Orleans. I would especially like to hear your thoughts on Clay Shaw's guilt, IYO, as well as all of the other information that you have given us. I have always felt that Jim Garrison was a patriot and tried his best to bring the people involved in the assassination of JFK to justice. I am looking forward to your future posts.

Terry

Garrison was just a cover up artist who protected Mafia interests and concealed the truth to protect illegalities and David Ferrie was also a sleazy, Carlos Marcello, Mafia asset.

I don't even understand why anybody would bother to write a book about these criminals...I don't think you will find the truth about them in any document -criminals don't document their criminal activity.

On January 21, 1969, after nearly two years of concocting and playing out his bizarre charges in the national media, Jim Garrison finally tried the accused, Clay Shaw, in a court of law in New Orleans. Even though Garrison had announced on February 24, 1967, that he had "positively solved the assassination of President John F. Kennedy" -and one week later, arrested Clay Shaw for conspiring to kill the president because that's what people do when they want the actual culprit to get away with murder, they produce a smokescreen. Jim Garrison provided cover for co-conspirators like David Ferrie when he handed him over to the FBI in 1963, because reports that Oswald carried Ferrie's library card threatened to unravel the case

The last known person to speak to Ferrie was George Lardner, Jr., of the Washington Post, whom Ferrie had met with from midnight to 4:00 a.m. on February 22, 1967. During this interview, Ferrie described Garrison as "a joke". Several hours later, Ferrie died of a cerebral hemorrhage [he was probably murdered because that's what "the joke" needed, to promote his bizarre allegations] Jim Garrison was clearly the hero of those who conspire to bury the truth about the Kennedy assassination -the way Ferrie was buried.

TRUTH SUCKS, when they can get away with this.

Wow! I'm amazed at your allegations. Hoover and Garrison were at opposite ends of the spectrum.

When Garrison decided to begin the investigation I was teaching literature at Loyola in New Orleans.

One of my students was Louis Ivon, who became Garrison's Chief Investigator. Both Louis Ivon and Jim Garrison were as honest as the day is long. Louis told me that Garrison at one point had mortgaged his house to continue the investigation. Garrison and his office were hasseled endlessly and villified with continual smears. How else could the Government, the CIA, the FBI, Bobby Kennedy have misled the nation as to what actually happened in Dealy Plaza. It's what they did to Oswald too.

I covered the Clay Shaw trial for the New Orleans Review. I thought Clay Shaw was guilty. The jury found Shaw innocent because he lied about his CIA connections. During the House Select Committee on Assassination, Helms admitted that Shaw was a CIA operative.

You're blowing smoke when you put Nixon, Hoover and Garrison in the same pot. Garrison, at least as one point was worried about being assassinated himself. Louis Ivon told me the story. When Garrison was being released from the hospital in St. Bernard Parish, he wanted his two bodyguards to wheel him out to the car with their guns drawn. There was a big flap because they wouldn't do it, but Garrison was worried about a drive by. Doesn't sound like a man in on the cover-up.

As for his connections to the Mafia, the FBI listed Carlos Marcello as a tomatoe salesman. Carlos owned a number of bars in New Orleans, but he lived in Jefferson Parish and he had his office in Baton Rouge. I was with the Vice Squad when they busted Mike Roach, "The King of Prostitution,"

according to the Times-Picayune (that had a very unhealthy relationship with the NO Police Department). Mike had 5 girls working for him. Some king! I also witnessed the clean up of Boubon Street, a joint effort between the NOPD and Garrison's Office. New Orleans had a long history of corruption, and Jim Garrison cleaned it up. There was never any evidence that would have resulted in an indictment of Carlos Marcello, which may have been the reason Bobby illegally kidnapped Carlos and dumped him in Guatamala.

You're blowin smoke, Lynn.

Thanks for posting.

Do you have any thoughts or opinion, either your own or through Garrison as to Clay Shaw connection to Mortimer Bloomfields "Permindex"? Clay Shaw was listed as a "director" of Permindex.

What can you say about someone who needs to start about 10 threads a day,

that she alone responds to? That says it all.

Dawn

Reminds me of Thomas H. Purvis

--Thomas

Whereas the apparent multitudes of posts must obviously exceed your ability to understand their significance, then please feel free to "NOT READ" anything posted.

Personally, were I to consider something far beyond my ability of understanding, then I would merely ignore the subject and would most assuredly not let the world know of my lack of understanding of what this information represents.

As has been stated to many others, why not amaze us with all of the factual research which you have conducted?

In regards to the subject matter, exactly how many times was it that you have been to New Orleans?????????

Exactly how many relatives was it that you have living down there who have lived and experienced it's socio-political atmosphere?

Exactly how many friends; family; and/or acquaintences was it that you have who graduated from Tulane?

===============================================================================

I'm so paranoid, I gotta believe that she's an evil evil CIA agent/officer. LOL

===============================================================================

Ignorance can cause such symptoms, along with creation of the inability to read and digest multiple postings.

• 10 years later...
On 12/16/2005 at 12:58 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Stephen,

I recently ran across one of those raw FBI files in which the memo said that there had been allegations that Jack Ruby was running drugs through the training camp near Lake Ponchatrain in the summer of 1963. In the same memo I think it was, it was also alleged that Lee Harvey Oswald sometimes used the alias, Tom Kane.

Have you ever heard of these allegations before?

Steve Thomas

See  "OSWALD IN NEW ORLEANS"  Church Committee Boxed Files  NARA Record Number: 157-10014-10120

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1462&search="Tom_Kane"#relPageId=92&tab=page

Pages 92 and 94

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

See  "OSWALD IN NEW ORLEANS"  Church Committee Boxed Files  NARA Record Number: 157-10014-10120

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1462&search="Tom_Kane"#relPageId=92&tab=page

Pages 92 and 94

Steve Thomas

Wow Steve....  well done my man...  :cheers

img_1462_94_300.png

This is one of the dumbest themed  threads I have ever seen here.

Why was it brought back?  The Foster character who started it has about as much insight into what Garrison was doing as Paul Hoch or Fred Litwin.

Edited by James DiEugenio