The Education Forum

Ruth Paine

Paul Trejo

tell you what, Paul, old Ruthie is becoming a focus. Appears folks now want to know a bit more about just who this lady is.

If that lone nut Brown from McCrae's forum could find her for what he called an interview, I suspect you could too, blindfolded. Post if you decide to do so.

I have come fairly well along with that project already -- and all the evidence points in one direction: Quaker Charity Lady.

Here's what I know about Ruth Paine today:

(i) She never changed her story about LHO at any time in 50 years.

(ii) She always remained open to interviewers, worldwide, for 50 years, just to prevent wild rumors from spreading.

(iii) She has enough dignity to shut her door in the faces of strangers who scream L-I-A-R in her face -- and to slam her door to those who have never read her WC testimony.

It should embarrass anybody to demand Ruth Paine to "come clean" when they have never even read her WC testimony!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

interesting... when you look at the above 3 points I think of Dulles.. too many Dulles connections, too many Texas connections to the assassination, Paul.

Come clean? With what we now know happened to some WCR testimony. With what we now know about Dulles? Do you figure she's hiding something, perhaps tradecraft?

Edited by David G. Healy

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that lone nut Brown from McCrae's forum could find her for what he called an interview, I suspect you could too, blindfolded. Post if you decide to do so.

In the name of research accuracy.

No such person with the name McCrae runs a JFK Assassination or related Forum.

Neither does this guy in this video below who does have the correct spelling of the name MacRae.

[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HivJ4EosWS8]

The fine seen laddie below, and with the name MacRae, however, does have a braw JFK Assassination Forum which can be found at

[http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com]

photo-thumb-2442.png?_r=1424516881

scotland-flag.gif

Well, that's right, Duncan. It was at your JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM (JAF) that I read about a recent sighting of Ruth Paine in California.

Ruth Paine had agreed to meet her informal interviewer, Brown, at a coffee shop -- evidently a member of your JAF -- and she brought along a copy of "The Walker Letter" with her to the interview, Before she even sat down however, she handed the copy to her interviewer and asked the first question -- "Do you know what this is?"

The informal interviewer read it and knew exactly what it was. Ruth Paine had reserved the right to walk away from that interview if he had no idea what that was.

Then Ruth Paine asked the second question -- "What is your opinion about it". Your JAF member replied that he was uncertain about why LHO wrote that letter to Marina Oswald on Wednesday 10 April 1963.

At that point Ruth Paine sat down for the interview. At least this person had a legitimate question.

As she has openly said in public speaking venues-- her 50 years of experience has taught her that "interviewers" who believe that she "forged" the "Walker Letter" in order to "frame" LHO in the JFK murder tend also to be mean-spirited and rude.

Ruth Paine is 83 now, and there's no reason why this kind, tolerant, Quaker Charity Lady should subject herself to cruel or rude "interviewers".

So, thanks, Duncan, for your JAF, which confirms that Ruth Paine's testimony is alive and well in California.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

I have come fairly well along with that project already -- and all the evidence points in one direction: Quaker Charity Lady.

Here's what I know about Ruth Paine today:

(i) She never changed her story about LHO at any time in 50 years.

(ii) She always remained open to interviewers, worldwide, for 50 years, just to prevent wild rumors from spreading.

(iii) She has enough dignity to shut her door in the faces of strangers who scream L-I-A-R in her face -- and to slam her door to those who have never read her WC testimony.

It should embarrass anybody to demand Ruth Paine to "come clean" when they have never even read her WC testimony!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

interesting... when you look at the above 3 points I think of Dulles.. too many Dulles connections, too many Texas connections to the assassination, Paul.

Come clean? With what we now know happened to some WCR testimony. With what we now know about Dulles? Do you figure she's hiding something, perhaps tradecraft?

Your question is too general, David. A simple, free-floating suspcion.

We know that the WCR testimony was tampered with by the FBI before presenting it to the WC -- and we know the stated reason -- National Security. That in itself is a clue for the wise.

As for Allen Dulles -- opinions about him are forever locked into politics. You get your lawyers and we'll get ours. Allen Dulles was a Great American by my standards -- because International Politics are the most dangerous of all. (Yes, everybody makes mistakes, and mistakes in International Politics are the most dangerous of all; still, it takes extraordinary courage and wisdom to tackle the problems of International Politics.) And yes, we can expect a CIA Director to be irrationally accused of all things.

As for Ruth Paine herself, you continue to suspect her of CIA "tradecraft," but you also neglect to explain the precise reasons for your suspicion.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul Trejo seems to be from the Ruth Paine reputation rescue team...if Ruthie is a good Quaker, so be it. On the other hand she was a false evidence provider, a dedicated member of the team that framed Oswald after he was dead and buried. (Maybe she thought for the sake of her country)

That means not, that she was forging the false evidence. She "found" it, and she passed it along...that's why John Pic and Marguerite Oswald didn`t like her anymore, within a short while after Oswalds dead...

KK

Paul Trejo seems to be from the Ruth Paine reputation rescue team...if Ruthie is a good Quaker, so be it. On the other hand she was a false evidence provider, a dedicated member of the team that framed Oswald after he was dead and buried. (Maybe she thought for the sake of her country)

That means not, that she was forging the false evidence. She "found" it, and she passed it along...that's why John Pic and Marguerite Oswald didn`t like her anymore, within a short while after Oswalds dead...

KK

Well, Karl, I do appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm trying to catalog all the objections I can about Ruth Paine. That said, please specifically identify what you claim is "false evidence."

I'm not here to "rescue" Ruth Paine -- I'm here to learn about Ruth Paine. I've read all of the written material by and about Ruth Paine -- and watched most of the Videos. It's a lot. And her story is consistent, and I find no holes in it at all.

So, please enlighten me -- if you have a real issue with her testimony -- what is it -- precisely? Generic suspicion has already been voiced here many times. I'm looking for SPECIFICS.

Also, are you aware that Ruth Paine continually said that she believed LHO "couldn't" have shot JFK, except that the Circumstantial Evidence presented by the WC was Overwhelming?

As for Ruth's patriotism -- she wouldn't lie for her country -- no way. Being a Quaker means telling the Truth at all times. Perhaps the key REASON that Ruth loves the USA is that Quakers and Quaker values have the Freedom to exist here. But from her testimony and all her interviews, it is clear that Ruth Paine places God above Country.

The Truth in Ruth Paine's testimony is stark. That's why I'm so curious about people who claim she's lying -- PLEASE BE SPECIFIC! I know all of her testimony like the back of my hand now.

Finally, as for your claim that the Oswald's stopped liking Ruth Paine after she turned in the "Walker Letter" to the Secret Service, three objections can be made:

(1) Ruth Paine had no inkling that the "Walker Letter" was inside that Russian book of household hints that Ruth sent to Marina upon Marina's request for her things. Its discovery by the Secret Service was ACCIDENTAL.

(2) Ruth Paine never met Marguerite or Robert Oswald in her life before the JFK assassination -- they had no history at all.

(3) The Oswald family rejected Ruth Paine from the day they met her -- refusing to let Marina see Ruth anymore -- as if the JFK assassination was Ruth's fault -- as if LHO was a sweet choir boy until he met Ruth Paine.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul - why do you call Jack Martin and David Ferrie 'fake' prelates? The wandering bishops certainly don't define themselves that way. What makes one Christian fantasy real and another fake? The main point though is that being a Christian of any denomination does not guarantee moral behavior, or lack of involvement in political intrigue or skullduggery. Peter Levenda has done remarkable research, some first hand, on the connections between so called fake denominations and the FBI, Hoover in particular. And then there are the Shickshinny Knights whose membership reads like a who's who in the American Security Council.

Paul - why do you call Jack Martin and David Ferrie 'fake' prelates? The wandering bishops certainly don't define themselves that way. What makes one Christian fantasy real and another fake? The main point though is that being a Christian of any denomination does not guarantee moral behavior, or lack of involvement in political intrigue or skullduggery. Peter Levenda has done remarkable research, some first hand, on the connections between so called fake denominations and the FBI, Hoover in particular. And then there are the Shickshinny Knights whose membership reads like a who's who in the American Security Council.

Well, Paul B., Jack Martin and David Ferrie got their "ordination" papers from a degree-mill over the mail, for $10.

Why do I say that's FAKE? Because I believe in God, that's why.

I realize that Atheists (and some Non-Christians) don't recognize Christian ordination, anyway, so for Atheists, any ordination, even a $10 over-the-mail ordination -- purchased to impress young boys -- is equal to any other.

David Ferrie didn't take Christian moral behavior seriously. He bought an ordination for $10 over the mail. So did Jack S. Martin.

Ruth Paine took Christian moral behavior seriously. She took care of Marina Oswald when Marina was 8 months pregnant with Rachel Oswald, when Lee Oswald didn't have a job.

See the difference? No, I didn't think you did.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Ruth Paine was seeing to the welfare of the Oswalds in concert with the White Russian community, and a point came just before the assassination that the Oswalds were inexplicably and suddenly ignored by the community, except for Ruth and that guy Buehe (sp?) who had the desire to drive many miles each way just to babysit (oh, and who also had some "ultra level" associations.)

Very odd circumstances overall, it seems to me.

or better yet, IMHO.

Edited by Glenn Nall

Didn’t that Albert Osborne/John Howard Bowen intelligence guy use a cover as a minister with the American Council of Christian Churches?

Yes, Martin, but Osborne/Bowen was a crackpot racist NUT. In no way was he a CIA officer, nor did he claim to be.

HOWEVER -- there two others I can name who were close to the JFK murder and who used Religion as a cover, and also brazenly lied about being officers of the CIA, namely:

(1) David Ferrie

(2) Jack S. Martin

Both of these street-level mercenaries who were "outed" by Jim Garrison, were both Fake Ministers of some Fake Church, and they also claimed (to young boys like Tommy Beckham) to be with the CIA.

But NEITHER was an officer of the CIA -- they were both street-trash mercenaries, bent on Military Overthrow in Cuba for money.

To blame the CIA for their twisted behavior is REACHING.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

You are missing the donut because you are concentrating your focus on the hole.

How do you know he was a crackpot racist NUT and not some intelligence agent who is using that identity as a cover?

you don't and probably can't. As it is right now your understanding of the world of intelligence is non-existent

now as for english professors and the catholic church, i am waiting and am prepared to wait until hell freezes over. until such time i am holding you in contempt of the truth

Edited by Martin Blank

Martin, with respect to Mr Trejo: "and wait you shall."

i like that - missing the donut for the hole. ;)

it's from a song by burl ives (and good philosophy too)

[Chorus]

When you walk the streets you'll have no cares,

If you walk the lines and not the squares,

As you go through life make this your goal

Watch the donut, not the hole

It's written on the rainbow

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

My friends the little sparrow

Flew close enough to see

Written on the rainbow

Is this philosophy

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

My friend the little sparrow

Agrees it must be so

Little angels wrote it

So folks on earth would know

[Chorus]

I'm off to jolly England

Where bulldogs all wear pants

Off to Pango Pango

Where alligators dance

Will take me when he flies

Even to the rainbow

To read with my own eyes

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Flew close enough to see

Written on the rainbow

Is this philosophy

[Chorus]

Watch the donut, not the hole!

Edited by Martin Blank

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Flew close enough to see

Written on the rainbow

Is this philosophy

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Agrees it must be so

Little angels wrote it

[Chorus]

I'm off to jolly England

Off to Pango Pango

Where alligators dance

Even to the rainbow

To read with my own eyes

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Flew close enough to see

Written on the rainbow

Is this philosophy

[Chorus]

Fantastic! now i know TWO Burl Ives songs (the other was about that reindeer).

Wait - are you saying Burl Ives was in on the conspiracy to kill the President?

Which President?

Does Paul Trejo know about this???

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Flew close enough to see

Written on the rainbow

Is this philosophy

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Agrees it must be so

Little angels wrote it

[Chorus]

I'm off to jolly England

Off to Pango Pango

Where alligators dance

Even to the rainbow

To read with my own eyes

[Chorus]

In letters made of gold

Written on the rainbow

There's wisdom to behold

Flew close enough to see

Written on the rainbow

Is this philosophy

[Chorus]

Fantastic! now i know TWO Burl Ives songs (the other was about that reindeer).

Wait - are you saying Burl Ives was in on the conspiracy to kill the President?

Which President?

Does Paul Trejo know about this???

oh yes he was. you do know that the reindeer you speak of was a red. enough said

Paul,

You are missing the donut because you are concentrating your focus on the hole.

How do you know he was a crackpot racist NUT and not some intelligence agent who is using that identity as a cover?

you don't and probably can't. As it is right now your understanding of the world of intelligence is non-existent

now as for english professors and the catholic church, i am waiting and am prepared to wait until hell freezes over. until such time i am holding you in contempt of the truth

Actually, Martin, we know a lot about Osborne/Bowen -- but evidently you don't. If you knew something, you'd post it.

Also, your tone is contemptuous, just as your content is useless.

Therefore I'm setting all your posts to IGNORE in my FORUM "Manage Ignore Prefs".

Regards,

--Paul Trejo