The Education Forum

Ruth Paine

Paul Trejo

This is what I'm talking about -- conflating the Kennedy Assassination with the Oswald Assassination.

The "true resolution of the JFK murder" is assumed to be found in a study of the Oswald Assassination.

The operating principle of intelligence tradecraft is compartmentalization of operations.

JFK's killers had no connection to Oswald whatsoever.

Oswald's killers were set in the frame up once the patsy survived to be captured, starting with Ruby.

That's my take, at any rate...

Well, Cliff, I wonder if we are really very far apart at all.

Consider my theory, please, and then tell me if you think I'm conflating the JFK murder with the LHO murder.

(1) General Walker (in conjunction with Guy Banister, Joseph Milteer and the Radical Right in the South) plotted to kill JFK in Dallas along with his followers in Dallas, who included Radical Right wing Dallas Police officers.

(2) As substance for this, I offer "Power on the Right" by Wm. Turner, 1971.

(3) Turner affirms that all DPD officers in the early 1960's had at least one membership in a Radical Right wing organization.

(4) Various DPD members signed on to Walker's plot (just as they had signed on to Walker's plot to humiliate Adlai Stevenson in Dallas one month before, holding Walker blameless).

(5) Two of these members were Roscoe White and J.D. Tippit.

(6) The DPD had full control of Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963

(7) The space behind the picket fence was a parking lot for Dallas Sheriff and other City officials, including Dallas police. There was only one locked entrance and exit by car -- it was SECURE.

(8) After the DPD and their confederates killed JFK, they turned to General Walker for the next step -- to capture the Patsy -- who had been set-up FOR MONTHS.

(9) The DPD also prevailed upon Jack Ruby -- a good friend of JD Tippit -- to murder the PATSY, who had also been framed as Tippit's killer. (At least two witnesses say Roscoe White was Tippit's killer).

(10) Jack Ruby, who would do almost anything for the DPD, accepted that task on the assurance that he would really be a HERO -- at least to THEM -- and perhaps to the USA. So, Ruby did it.

(11) This is why Jack Ruby suggested to Earl Warren that he could only talk openly when OUTSIDE of the clutches of the DPD.

There, in a nutshell, Cliff, is my theory. Notice that I've linked the JFK murder and the LHO murder into the same plot, manned by the same people.

Notice, too, that Ruth Paine had absolutely nothing to do with it.

May I please have your opinion about my theory?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

pure fiction. not properly sourced. no factual basis. i would have to give it an F if i had to grade it. where's the beef

Guys who plotted JFK's murder ended up on the patsy chain, I'd reckon.

Right-wingers, anti-Castro Cubans, Mafioso.

Back up patsies, along with a few of the CIA guys who handled them, I'd reckon.

Apply a negative template to Oswald -- look for Persons of Interest who had no connection to Oswald at all.

A lot of guys can plot a lot of stuff and it's all hot air until some schmuck needs to hang for a crime they plotted but never carried out.

Savvy, Paul?

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(6.0) "Garrison asked if she knew that Bouhe lived a door down from Jack Ruby; that they knew each other, and shared a common swimming pool." (DiEugenio)

(6.1) As I've said, this sounds incorrect to me, since Jack Ruby lived in a common apartment complex, while George Bouhe was very wealthy.

(6.2) I would like to see some confirmation of this, please.

Unlike some, I can provide a citation for this. Interesting tidbit; Bouhe claimed the opposite of what you supposed. He claimed that his Apartments rented for $75.00 a month and the Apartments across the street where Ruby lived rented for $200 a month. Not that it matters, but it is an example of your making assumptions that are the polar opposite of the truth.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&relPageId=400&search=%224740_Homer%22

This is what I'm talking about -- conflating the Kennedy Assassination with the Oswald Assassination.

The "true resolution of the JFK murder" is assumed to be found in a study of the Oswald Assassination.

The operating principle of intelligence tradecraft is compartmentalization of operations.

JFK's killers had no connection to Oswald whatsoever.

Oswald's killers were set in the frame up once the patsy survived to be captured, starting with Ruby.

That's my take, at any rate...

Well, Cliff, I wonder if we are really very far apart at all.

Consider my theory, please, and then tell me if you think I'm conflating the JFK murder with the LHO murder.

(1) General Walker (in conjunction with Guy Banister, Joseph Milteer and the Radical Right in the South) plotted to kill JFK in Dallas along with his followers in Dallas, who included Radical Right wing Dallas Police officers.

source?

(2) As substance for this, I offer "Power on the Right" by Wm. Turner, 1971.

need specific citations

(3) Turner affirms that all DPD officers in the early 1960's had at least one membership in a Radical Right wing organization.

again, need specific citation

(4) Various DPD members signed on to Walker's plot (just as they had signed on to Walker's plot to humiliate Adlai Stevenson in Dallas one month before, holding Walker blameless).

source?

(5) Two of these members were Roscoe White and J.D. Tippit.

(6) The DPD had full control of Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963

source?

(7) The space behind the picket fence was a parking lot for Dallas Sheriff and other City officials, including Dallas police. There was only one locked entrance and exit by car -- it was SECURE.

source?

(8) After the DPD and their confederates killed JFK, they turned to General Walker for the next step -- to capture the Patsy -- who had been set-up FOR MONTHS.

source?

(9) The DPD also prevailed upon Jack Ruby -- a good friend of JD Tippit -- to murder the PATSY, who had also been framed as Tippit's killer. (At least two witnesses say Roscoe White was Tippit's killer).

source?

(10) Jack Ruby, who would do almost anything for the DPD, accepted that task on the assurance that he would really be a HERO -- at least to THEM -- and perhaps to the USA. So, Ruby did it.

source?

(11) This is why Jack Ruby suggested to Earl Warren that he could only talk openly when OUTSIDE of the clutches of the DPD.

source?

There, in a nutshell, Cliff, is my theory. Notice that I've linked the JFK murder and the LHO murder into the same plot, manned by the same people.

all without substantiation

Notice, too, that Ruth Paine had absolutely nothing to do with it.

May I please have your opinion about my theory?

unsubstantiated speculation is my opinion.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

pure fiction. not properly sourced. no factual basis. i would have to give it an F if i had to grade it. where's the beef

unsubstantiated speculation is my opinion.

Edited by Martin Blank

(6.0) "Garrison asked if she knew that Bouhe lived a door down from Jack Ruby; that they knew each other, and shared a common swimming pool." (DiEugenio)

(6.1) As I've said, this sounds incorrect to me, since Jack Ruby lived in a common apartment complex, while George Bouhe was very wealthy.

(6.2) I would like to see some confirmation of this, please.

Unlike some, I can provide a citation for this. Interesting tidbit; Bouhe claimed the opposite of what you supposed. He claimed that his Apartments rented for $75.00 a month and the Apartments across the street where Ruby lived rented for $200 a month. Not that it matters, but it is an example of your making assumptions that are the polar opposite of the truth.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&relPageId=400&search="4740_Homer"

Thanks very much, Chris, for clearing this up. Good work. It's interesting that Jack Ruby rented an apartment in Dallas for $200 a month (which, adjusted for inflation, is $2,000 a month today) which can rent a suave apartment in Austin today.

I say this because Jack Ruby was continually overdrawn at his bank and in debt. This is possibly because he always had to send money to his Mafia bosses in Chicago, New Orleans and Las Vegas.

Yet when we hear the testimony of George Senator, who was Ruby's "room mate" in 1963, he describes a fairly common two bedroom apartment -- fairly small -- apparently middle class.

As for George Bouhe -- who had plenty of money -- he was evidently more frugal. $75 a month in 1963 amounts to about $750 a month in today's money. That's like a nice studio apartment in Austin.

Maybe it's because Bouhe was conservative with his money that he had so much.

That's really good to know, however.

Also, you have cleared up the messiness of Jim Garrison's innuendo, when your official citation shows that George Bouhe certainly did NOT live in the same apartment complex as Jack Ruby, and so did NOT share the same swimming pool.

I take it that Jim Garrison was simply using words loosely to suggest a "relationship" where NONE truly existed.

Again, Chris, I appreciate this.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Maybe it's because Bouhe was conservative with his money that he had so much.

I'm suspicious of Bouhe, as well. Maybe it wasn't Bouhe's money that Bouhe was waving around. That could explain the $75, he was fake rich.

Also, you have cleared up the messiness of Jim Garrison's innuendo, when your official citation shows that George Bouhe certainly did NOT live in the same apartment complex as Jack Ruby, and so did NOT share the same swimming pool.

Yes, you could be right or the apartments on both sides of the street were part of a complex that shared a swimming pool. I'll look into it.

I take it that Jim Garrison was simply using words loosely to suggest a "relationship" where NONE truly existed.

Maybe, see above.

Edited by Chris Newton

Paul T _

(1.2) According to A.J. Weberman, Gerry Patrick Hemming confessed that while in Miami, he called LHO presumably on some pay phone, to offer him double the price of his Mannlicher-Carcano rifle if he would bring it to the TSDB depository the next day, and drop it off at some disclosed location for some underworld figure to pick up.

Can you cite a source with an actual link because this statement is not something I think I have ever seen in Weberman's notes.

-Regards,

Chris N.

Chris,

Here's a link that cites Hemming's offer to Oswald of twice the price of his rifle to bring it to the TSBD on 11/22/1963.

http://www.amazon.com/Coup-DEtat-America-Assassination-Kennedy-ebook/dp/B00BHM76MK

Just click on "Read more."

A.J. Weberman was right -- Interpen is the solution to the JFK murder, just as soon as we connect Interpen to General Walker and the DPD. The pieces all fall together under the caption, "Radical Right".

We don't need the CIA to complete the puzzle.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

That's a first. I suppose that's a citation but it's really the jumble of stuff the authors or publisher stuffed in the Amazon description field.

Hemming offered Oswald twice the cost of his rifle and told him to bring it to the TSBD on November 22, 1963. Oswald didn't have a clue that the big event was going down. Hemming tried to set me up for a fall to work off a beef. He said he knew of a lab where the Yippies could construct an atomic IED. Just taking a step in that direction is conspiracy. I told him my name was no Oswald.

That's a first. I suppose that's a citation but it's really the jumble of stuff the authors or publisher stuffed in the Amazon description field.

It's in the book, Chris!

Come on!

I read it in Weberman years ago. The caption isn't where I read it!

Also -- I produce lots of citations -- clearly something rather that NOTHING -- which is what most of the guys here offer in their rank SUSPICION of Ruth Paine!

Remember - I'm not saying I have PROOF. I'm only saying I produce EVIDENCE.

And I bloody well expect others to do the SAME, if they choose to accuse a Quaker Charity Lady of the JFK murder!

Regards,

--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

I'm trying to be fair. It's just that it's about the weakest citation ever. It's akin to reading about it on the back cover in the bookstore.

What; you feel entitled to access every book every published with a single click?

Read a book!

--Paul

I'm trying to be fair. It's just that it's about the weakest citation ever. It's akin to reading about it on the back cover in the bookstore.

What; you feel entitled to access every book every published with a single click?

Read a book!

--Paul

Not contemptuous, Paul?

i've discovered another similarity between you and DVP - you both further damage your credibility with each post. You are, indeed, aspiring to his status...

enough of this thread. i'm going to go find one in which Paul Trejo is not demanding the spotlight, or is in fact not involved at all.

such a shame...

Edited by Glenn Nall

Paul - here's the logical inconsistency you engage in repeatedly and which bugs all of us. You demand facts for anything you have decided you disagree with, such as Ruth Paine, and then you repeat as fact all kinds of suppositions, such as Robert and Marina having an affair. You simply can't have it both ways, and you need to start labeling your suppositions as such if you are going to demand facts from other posters.

What I demand, Paul B., is EVIDENCE and SPECIFICS, and not just Blind Accusations, i.e. that Ruth Paine "must have been" in the CIA because her sister was.

When I was challenged to provide EVIDENCE that Robert and Marina Oswald had an affair, I cited TWO SOURCES.

Once again -- I repeat my challenge to everybody here: If you think Ruth Paine was a CIA Agent -- please offer some SPECIFIC EVIDENCE.

So far -- nothing. So far, people change the topic to anything else -- even personal attacks -- but not one single solitary stitch of SPECIFIC EVIDENCE to demonstrate that Ruth Paine was in the CIA.

And yet the accusation that Ruth Paine was a CIA Agent is smeared all over the CT literature.

It doesn't come from all branches -- it mainly comes from the CIA-did-it CTers -- the longest-lasting of all CT's.

I suppose everybody is still waiting on Amazon.com to deliver my copy of the 2nd Edition of Destiny Betrayed, so that I can review James DiEugenio's "careful analysis" of Ruth Paine.

OK, I'm still waiting, too. It should be any day now.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

It's not evidence it's hearsay at best. And it is senseless to think you or any of us is qualified to be able to know when Hemming was lying or telling the truth simply by how well his statements fit with our theories.

Edited by Paul Brancato