The Education Forum

Story of the Ex-Nazi Officer Who Masterminded the JFK Assassination

21 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

And to think the rest of us actually thought we knew what we were talking about. Thank God it's finally solved.

Paul Trejo, sorry buddy. I'm as let down as you are.

Seriously: Interestingly enough, one of the more distressing elements of this entire thing to me has been the many different tentacles that reach to Nazi Germany, including GHWBush's dad, Allen Dulles and Mary Bancroft and that German guy (starts with a 'g?', rhymes with nothing - wait - Gesuvius...?) that they helped get over here, and others.

This (Nazi Germany) is not an answer I wish to find remotely relevant.

2 hours ago, Glenn Nall said:

And to think the rest of us actually thought we knew what we were talking about. Thank God it's finally solved.

Seriously: Interestingly enough, one of the more distressing elements of this entire thing to me has been the many different tentacles that reach to Nazi Germany, including GHWBush's dad, Allen Dulles and Mary Bancroft and that German guy (starts with a 'g?', rhymes with nothing - wait - Gesuvius...?) that they helped get over here, and others.

Reinhard Gehlen

Ted Shackley was Gehlen’s interpreter early on. 

Glenn - it seems that you have looked at some history regarding Bush family, Dulles, and their possible Nazi ties. If we think of Nazi Germany as vanquished and punished for their crimes then I would agree that thinking they might have killed JFK would just be another wacky theory. But my reading of the CIA history is that it is intimately intertwined with Nazis after the war. The theory presented here is that assassins were outsourced through QJWIN, by the plotters, who were Americans. The nexus that the Dealey Plaza shooters were drawn from were European fascist assassins connected to the underworld, probably Corsican. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

3 hours ago, Roger DeLaria said:

Reinhard Gehlen

Roger that, Roger. I know who Gehlen was, brought over by the Fed Govt due to his spies in Germany.

This is from  Richard Bartholomew's Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy (1996...?) (these are excerpts - it's a very long article, and in fact has been published into a small paperback I've just noticed on Amazon... :) ):

Toward the end of May, 1943, Mary Bancroft was asked by Allen Dulles to translate a book on the Third Reich by Hans Bernd Gisevius, a member of the Canaris organization -- the Abwehr -- stationed under the diplomatic cover of vice- consul at the German consulate in Zurich. His book was about the July 20 plot against Hitler, being coordinated by Admiral Canaris' subordinate, Colonel Hans Oster. M.B. reported: "I told Allen it all made sense to me.

Difficult as it might be to believe, the conspirators actually hoped that if they got rid of Hitler they would be able to take over the whole country and to negotiate peace with the Anglo-Americans. Their hopes went even further: They envisaged the western Allies joining them in a crusade against Russia -- and communism. Gisevius had been sent to Switzerland to get in touch with the western Allies. Other emissaries were making similar contacts in Sweden and elsewhere."

In early July, 1944, Gisevius left for Germany to prepare for the coup. M.B. and Mary Jane left for Ascona for six weeks. Gisevius' friend and Abwehr colleague, Eddie Waetjen, also attached to the German consulate in Zurich, also spent the summer in Ascona with his family. On July 20, the coup failed. M.B. and Mary Jane returned to Zurich on September 1, 1944. Jean spent the summer traveling.

In late January, 1945, Gisevius returned to Zurich and eventually moved to a rented house on Lake Geneva. In the weeks preceding July 20, Gisevius had been constantly on the move between Basel, Bern, Geneva, the Grisons, and Zurich.

On July 13, Gisevius met with General Beck who wanted to put the whole plan down on paper....

By July 23 Gisevius had managed to find a hiding place where he waited for Dulles to smuggle false papers to him. On January 20, 1945 the papers mysteriously appeared at the house where he was staying. "The papers included a special pass and a letter from Gestapo headquarters signed by Himmler (a perfect forgery), instructing all government officials to assist said Hoffman [his new identity] on an important secret mission to Switzerland." Still, he was lucky to make it back.

After analyzing Gisevius, Carl Jung told Mary Bancroft (they were friends), "`Of course, he still has rather grandiose ideas, and if he goes to the United States, he might attach himself to some current of power there that would permit him to realize at least some of them.'" Prior to this comment, the only contact Bancroft had established between Gisevius and the United States was with Dulles through Bancroft herself. Did Gisevius wish to continue his work in anti- communist assassination plots? As we shall see, Gisevius did go to the U.S. He "spent some time in Texas, then returned to Germany...."

In early summer 1952, M.B. and Mary Jane "again returned to the States, and she and Horace Taft announced their engagement at the Republican Convention in Chicago, where Horace's father, Senator Robert A. Taft, was contending with General Dwight D. Eisenhower for the presidential nomination. Mary Jane and Horace were married that September in Washington, where we made our headquarters with Clover [Allen's wife] and Allen. Sherwin [Jr.] could not make the wedding because by then he was a lieutenant in the United States Navy serving off Korea. Clover and Allen's son was also in Korea serving as an officer in the US marines." In the fall of 1953, M.B.  moved back to the States permanently and Sherwin, Jr. started working for Time magazine. Of particular interest, Bancroft reveals that "Gisevius married his Fräulein Braut, spent some time in Texas, then returned to Germany where he published several more books; he finally settled on the Lake of Geneva near Vevey. We kept in touch until his death in 1974."

Researcher Bruce Campbell Adamson discovered that, by 1953, Hans Gisevius was working for Dresser Industries, a Dallas-based oil equipment company. Adamson's research, for a book he is writing about George de Mohrenschildt, revealed that Dresser's long-time chairman of the board, Henry Neil Mallon and newly appointed CIA Director Allen Dulles were mutual friends of Gisevius.

[END EXCERPTS]

As best I can remember, G. de Mohrenschildt was on Dresser's board along with several other notables. Prescott Bush and his sons were connected. Also the creator and director was some dude whose memory also escapes me, an Army Intel guy, and very wrapped up in all this ugliness.

But WAIT - there's MORE...

56 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ted Shackley was Gehlen’s interpreter early on. 

Glenn - it seems that you have looked at some history regarding Bush family, Dulles, and their possible Nazi ties. If we think of Nazi Germany as vanquished and punished for their crimes then I would agree that thinking they might have killed JFK would just be another wacky theory. But my reading of the CIA history is that it is intimately intertwined with Nazis after the war. The theory presented here is that assassins were outsourced through QJWIN, by the plotters, who were Americans. The nexus that the Dealey Plaza shooters were drawn from were European fascist assassins connected to the underworld, probably Corsican. 

all well and good, but Prescott Bush was "convicted" by Congress of colluding with the Nazis well before they were "vanquished."

That's what stresses me. I don't blame the CIA of using Gehlen after the war. Makes sense to me. After all, FDR used Lucky Luciano, as brokered by Meyer Lansky, during the war.

So...

But I was speaking of Hans Gisevius, not R Gehlen.

Wait a minute.  FDR>Luciano>Lansky I can follow to Dulles/Angleton, Germans in Italy, kind of,  Operation ???   Does this lead to Shaw, Permindex, Harvey, Soutre maybe even Roselli?

34 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Wait a minute.  FDR>Luciano>Lansky I can follow to Dulles/Angleton, Germans in Italy, kind of,  Operation ???   Does this lead to Shaw, Permindex, Harvey, Soutre maybe even Roselli?

Yes, in my opinion it does. Harvey was station chief in Berlin early fifties. Check out the post on Jean Pierre Lafitte for a connection to Shaw, Souetre and the Corsicans. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 7:13 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Correction - Prescott Bush and Union Bank were never actually convicted. 

Tell me more about Gisevius.

the link to the entire Rambler 'article' (it's very long), replete with all I know about Gisevius, is at the beginning of the post.

James Lateer, the author of the new Trine Day book THE THREE BARONS - THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION, has started posting over at Deep Politics Forum, just a little.  His whole theory is apparently about (ex)Nazis planning JFK's murder.  William Kelly has done a couple of good blogs on the links between Dealey Plaza and the Valkyrie plot, and Albarelli's upcoming book looks of interest.  That said, the reviews of Lateer's book on Amazon are not great.  Interesting topic.

49 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Were they ever even charged?

I’m not sure. I know they were censured and UnionBank operations were shut down. 

On 1/5/2018 at 10:23 AM, Glenn Nall said:

Glenn,

In my opinion, the grain of truth in this line of speculation is that Robert Alan Surrey, one of the witnesses for the Warren Commission, actually was a Nazi.   Specifically, he was a Dallas Publisher for the ANP, the American Nazi Party, led by George Lincoln Rockwell.

Robert Alan Surrey was also the President of Ex-General Edwin Walker's "American Eagle Publishing Company,"  He kept an office inside Walker's home at 4011 Turtle Creek Boulevard in Dallas in 1962-1964.

Like all white racists in 1963, Robert Alan Surrey spoke kindly about the KKK and the White Citizens Councils (aka. Citizens Councils) coast to coast.   When General Walker went out on speaking tours, it was often to a Citizens's Council rally, to a John Birch Society rally, to a NSRP rally,  or to a KKK rally.   

Bringing back segregation to US Public Schools was the most common topic; and overthrowing the government was the second.

In the Walker-did-it CT, promoted by Jeff Walker in his recent book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy; the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015), the connections between Walker and these Radical Right groups in America are spelled out in great detail.

So -- I do think that there was some Nazi connection with the JFK assassination -- but not the old German sort -- it was the new American sort.   Front and center.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo