The Education Forum

Shooting trajectory.

Hi all

I am exploring ideas for at least the head shot, as being fired from the Dal Tex building, most probably the roof.

The possibility might exist that the bullet could still exit out from the 6th floor alleged snipers nest window, having entered in through the window of the TSBD, to the left and behind the alleged firing point. but still keeping the same trajectory, pointing down onto Elm street

I would be interested in hearing other opinions on this, and please ask for clarifications should my theory be confusing for you to understand.

The window which I suggest the bullet entered the building through is obscured in this 1st photo by the large stack of boxes, it is more visible behind the agent in the 2nd photo, and any person standing on the Dal tex roof can have a perfect view through both windows down onto the underpass,

I have found that other evidence suggests that this theory is a high possibility but it would need to be tested for the trajectory and the positioning of the limo, to line up.

window.jpg

agent.jpg

Edited by Colm Byrne

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum Colm...

and yes, whether thru or just outside the corner windows, a shot from Dal-Tex roof would indeed appear as a 6th floor TSBD shot....

Except JFK was shot from the front and to his right..  maybe the  manhole cover was hit from there?

.1850911399_F6-BOHlargefocusedonblackholedrawnin-web.thumb.jpg.a9502686957add0be1eabba02694bc2e.jpg

Hello David thanks for the welcome and your comment, I appreciate it.

I have not seen this photo before it sure does look like an entry wound, I have been researching quite a bit on the assassination , and I must admit the medical evidence is an aspect, that I am lacking knowledge in. 

Being x military and a good shot myself, I have however always went with the main supported evidence of the shooter firing from behind, if I can establish that the limo would have been visible through an arc, in both windows from the Dal Tex at the time of the head shot, then it would have the exact same trajectory, as if it was fired from the 6th floor alleged S.N in the TSBD. this would be very significant.

The witnesses below on the 5th floor from what I can make out, described the shot as being in the building, they mentioned the window frame rattled and debri/dust fell onto one of them, this could have been the g-force of the traveling bullet from the DalTex, passing through one window in the TSBD and out the other.

Jarman testimony

Mr. JARMAN - Hank said, Harold Norman, rather, said that he thought the shots had came from above us, and I noticed that Bonnie Ray had a few debris in his head. It was sort of white stuff, or something, and I told him not to brush it out, but he did anyway.
Mr. BALL - He had some white what, like plaster?
Mr. JARMAN - Like some come off a brick or plaster or something.
Mr. BALL - Did Norman say anything else that you remember?
Mr. JARMAN - He said that he was sure that the shot came from inside the building because he had been used to guns and all that, and he said it didn't sound like it was too far off anyway. And so we ran down to the west side of the building.

Norman testimony

Mr. BALL. And you said you thought it came from where?
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us.
Mr. BALL. Did you see any dust or dirt falling?
Mr. NORMAN. I didn't see any falling but I saw some in Bonnie Ray Williams hair.
Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything about it?
Mr. NORMAN. I believe Jarman told him that it was in his hair first. Then I, you know, told him it was and I believe Jarman told him not to brush it out his hair but I think he did anyway.
Mr. BALL. After that happened, what did you do?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we ran to the farthest window facing the expressway.

Williams testimony

Mr. BALL. Did you notice where did you think the shots came from?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, the first shot-I really did not pay any attention to it, because I did not know what was happening. The second shot, it sounded like it was right in the building, the second and third shot. And it sounded-it even shook the building, the side we were on cement fell on my head.
Mr. BALL. You say cement fell on your head?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Cement, gravel, dirt, or something from the old building, because it shook the windows and everything. Harold was sitting next to me, and he said it came right from over our head. If you want to know my exact words, I could tell you.
Mr. BALL. Tell us.
Mr. WILLIAMS. My exact words were, "No bull xxxx." And we jumped up.
Mr. BALL. Norman said what?
Mr. WILLIAMS. He said it came directly over our heads. "I can even hear the shell being ejected from the gun hitting the floor." But I did not hear the shell being ejected from the gun, probably because I wasn't paying attention.
Mr. BALL. Norman said he could hear it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. He said he could hear it. He was directly under the window that Oswald shot from

Edited by Colm Byrne

the Dal-Tex Building is a more straightforward shot. a shot from the 2nd floor would actually match well with the  back wound. The author of the theory that secret service agent Hickey fired  extended his trajectory back to the Dal-Tex Building. it  led to the second floor.  too bad he chose to defame Hickey rather than follow the evidence. 

31 minutes ago, Colm Byrne said:

Mr. WILLIAMS. He said it came directly over our heads. "I can even hear the shell being ejected from the gun hitting the floor." But I did not hear the shell being ejected from the gun, probably because I wasn't paying attention.
Mr. WILLIAMS. He said he could hear it. He was directly under the window that Oswald shot from

Is that even possible after a 130dB muzzle blast 10 feet from his head?  wouldn't ears be ringing pretty badly after 1 shot let alone 3?

Mr. JARMAN - He said that he was sure that the shot came from inside the building because he had been used to guns and all that, and he said it didn't sound like it was too far off anyway.

Harold was sitting next to me, and he said it came right from over our head. If you want to know my exact words, I could tell you.
Mr. BALL. Tell us.
Mr. WILLIAMS. My exact words were, "No bull xxxx." And we jumped up.

It's as if he needed to be convinced a shot was even fired....  3 black men in TX... what would you expect them to tell the DPD? :huh:

The photo I posted was from the famous FOX series... the round black "thing" is part of the photo...  another reason we know zapruder was altered... and a headshot was from the front...

This black sharpie looking patch is on frame 323... a few frames later you can make out the opening at the back of his head....

2067046897_z323BOHBlacksquarewithz314blckout.thumb.jpg.a62a0255e9fc37ad519349610420c4d4.jpg

One last thing to blow your mind...  Depending on whether we talk about the front or rear of the limo, or where JFK was in the limo, this all determines the frame #.  The SS used the rear bumper for the shot near 5+00, for shot #2 on the blue plat we also have the rear bumper yet z313 would then be the FRONT bumper and not where JFK was...

This is only part of the story of how 5 and more shots was reduced to 2 hits.... and one curb.

DJ

5a8726695dcd9_CE585showsshots2and3withz313inbetweenandthedisappearnceofshot3.thumb.jpg.bbbdf3b104880f13c9f23b148625ae54.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

5 hours ago, Colm Byrne said:

Hi all

I am exploring ideas for at least the head shot, as being fired from the Dal Tex building, most probably the roof.

The possibility might exist that the bullet could still exit out from the 6th floor alleged snipers nest window, having entered in through the window of the TSBD, to the left and behind the alleged firing point. but still keeping the same trajectory, pointing down onto Elm street

I would be interested in hearing other opinions on this, and please ask for clarifications should my theory be confusing for you to understand.

The window which I suggest the bullet entered the building through is obscured in this 1st photo by the large stack of boxes, it is more visible behind the agent in the 2nd photo, and any person standing on the Dal tex roof can have a perfect view through both windows down onto the underpass,

I have found that other evidence suggests that this theory is a high possibility but it would need to be tested for the trajectory and the positioning of the limo, to line up.

window.jpg

agent.jpg

I just want to be sure I understand your premise correctly.  Someone on the roof of the Dal Tex building shot trough the un shattered window to the left of the snipers nest in your second picture, the bullet passed through the open window in the nest, then passed through the Live Oak limbs and leaves to strike JFK in the back of the head.  Causing "back and to the left"?

19 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Welcome to the forum Colm...

and yes, whether thru or just outside the corner windows, a shot from Dal-Tex roof would indeed appear as a 6th floor TSBD shot....

Except JFK was shot from the front and to his right..  maybe the  manhole cover was hit from there?

.1850911399_F6-BOHlargefocusedonblackholedrawnin-web.thumb.jpg.a9502686957add0be1eabba02694bc2e.jpg

Is there any way that's just the shadow cast by a curl of hair?

I'm trying to compile all of the evidence for frontal head wounds in a neat folder. So far, the X-rays' small bump on the forehead is pretty interesting. Drs. Joseph Riley, David Mantik, and Michael Chesser have expressed the opinion that this bump could represent a hole.

2 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Is there any way that's just the shadow cast by a curl of hair?

As I look again, it seems to me an overexposure to obscure what’s beneath... you can still see the bottom end of the V shaped abrasion to the right... but then the rest of what appears like a tear just becomes that circle, the top of which looks “burned”...

fwiw

Screen-Shot-2018-09-04-at-4.02.02-AM.png

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Hello Ron

Yes I am saying something similar to that, which might have been very possible, that is if the trajectory lines up to a point when the limo was in position.

The shooter might have been even higher than the roof possibly in that wooden tower, we see in this photo, a clear look down Elm street is available from it, through the windows/corner of the TSBD, the trajectory would stay the same as the bullet exits from the alleged snipers nest.

The window,  which I suspect the shot entered the TSBD might have been open for the purpose to allow the bullet travel through, the corner of the building and back out of the alleged snipers nest window.

The tree would not have effected all 3 shots if any from that tower on the Dal Tex as it would be an even higher firing point than the 6th floor of the TSBD.

All I am saying is that this theory might be very possible, it goes a long way in explaining most of the other evidence.

Conspirators such as x military are masters in creating fake sniper positions, in this case it would allow them escape more easily and frame Oswald at the same time

Edited by Colm Byrne

On 3/19/2020 at 11:17 PM, David Josephs said:

Is that even possible after a 130dB muzzle blast 10 feet from his head?  wouldn't ears be ringing pretty badly after 1 shot let alone 3?

I fully agree with you had the shots been fired  so close to his head, ears surely would have been ringing.

What my theory suggests is that, the muzzle blast was not above his head, and what these witnesses on the 5th floor, described is the g-force of the bullet passing through the TSBD building, as it traveled from above the Dal Tex roof, then down onto Elm street.

A conspirator or two were on the 6th floor above, to hide the gun and plant the empty cases, perhaps to move a few boxes, and open/close a window or two as well

Edited by Colm Byrne

Ferrie supposedly studied the trajectory of the ejection of shells.  For the lookout or spotter to pick up before leaving.  Regarding Dealy Plaza trajectory maybe DJ's friend Chris Davidson can help you further.

How would a sniper in the Dal-Tex even be sure the limo would be in the center lane of Elm, and available to view through two open TSBD windows?

Who closed the TSBD corner window facing the Dal-Tex after the shot?

What about the spectator views of two men in the TSBD sixth floor window?

A theory like this needs to be plotted with architectural elevations of the two buildings, an accurate map of Dealey Plaza, and perhaps a personal visit to the site.

It seems like simplified lines of fire would have worked best in this situation.  Why does a hit from the sixth floor "sniper" window need to be simulated from another building, when other firing positions would have achieved the same effect.

15 hours ago, David Andrews said:

How would a sniper in the Dal-Tex even be sure the limo would be in the center lane of Elm, and available to view through two open TSBD windows?

Who closed the TSBD corner window facing the Dal-Tex after the shot?

What about the spectator views of two men in the TSBD sixth floor window?

A theory like this needs to be plotted with architectural elevations of the two buildings, an accurate map of Dealey Plaza, and perhaps a personal visit to the site.

It seems like simplified lines of fire would have worked best in this situation.  Why does a hit from the sixth floor "sniper" window need to be simulated from another building, when other firing positions would have achieved the same effect.

Some good points here I really appreciate any input, thanks a lot.

I don't have all of the answers, and at the moment I am only exploring this theory as a possibility,  until a personal visit is made of the Dealy Plazza area and onto the Dal Tex roof, to check the views out, to the point where the limo was,  then it is just speculation, but I will try to address some of your questions.

Greer could well have been in on it, he was a treasurer for an Orange order and had a back round in very strong anti catholic ancestry before he left Ireland for the US, so he might have made the limo fit into the arc of fire, he certainly had the motive.

The boxes on the 6th floor would have acted as good tools to help anyone on the 6th floor from being spotted by those below, whoever closed that window could easily have been hiding behind them.

I think that the conspirators choose the trajectory going through both windows of the TSBD from the Dal Tex, to help with their escape, and to frame Oswald with the planting of the rifle/cases and by having him in the building as well, along with witnesses under the window the physical evidence on top, all made it more concrete against him.

No doubts they did visit the site on many occasions in the plotting /planning stages, the two buildings are perfect for the shooting and the Dal Tex had ample views into the TSBD for communicating etc, both combined buildings had the whole area covered.

Edited by Colm Byrne

17 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ferrie supposedly studied the trajectory of the ejection of shells.  For the lookout or spotter to pick up before leaving.  Regarding Dealy Plaza trajectory maybe DJ's friend Chris Davidson can help you further.

Thanks for this information can you provide any links etc regarding the trajectory of the shells, personally I fell  they could, have rolled /bounced in any direction just like a rugby ball,  I don't want to go too far off topic on this theory, because it can be confusing enough, as is.

About the help with the trajectory, of the rounds, if Chris Davidson would be willing to help I would be delighted, for the the moment I do think my theory needs to be explored fully for a complete possibility, until it can proved as viable  be debunked

Edited by Colm Byrne