The Education Forum

JFK Case Officially Closed

Conspiracy conceded.

Gary Mack, the manager of the 6th Floor Exhibit, owes the world an apology for

repeatedly claiming there is no hard evidence of conspiracy in the murder of JFK.

........To me the salient point, for the most part is, that as most of us know,

after the release of the HSCA Final Report, it was recommended that the Department of Justice "investigate further."

So the press release in a sense sucks all the life out of any real possibility of closure.

The Department of Justice is sort of like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Since everyone is dead..........and the ambiguity over "what kind of conspiracy," exists.......

Seems like game, set and match......

There is something very slick about this......

Bill,

When you do an April Fool's Day joke, you really reach for the max.....lol

"On December 8, 1991, Belo, owner of The Dallas Morning News, bought the Times Herald for $55 million and closed the paper the next day"

Edited by Terry Adams

I thought for a moment there that War was over.

Funny... and not so funny

“With the death of all but a handful of the actual participants and folks in the know, this case is officially and irrevocably considered closed,” a Justice Department spokesperson said at a Press Conference at the J. Edgar Hoover Building in Washington. “The Federal Bureau of Investigation will no longer be accepting information or conducting any further investigations into the assassination,” he said. "What we need to do now is move on - there will be no opportunity for wrongful death suits in the case of kin to those witnesses, investigators, and 'peripheral sundry' whose lives were ended in violence as a part of the overall US Government sponsored 'clean-up' campaign - besides," he went on to joke, "that's not my department." Laughter.

My gosh....I fell for it..................:(

Thanks B. A....can't tell you how much better I feel...a reflection

of our deep regard for the work of Bill Kelly etc... :(

Don't worry Cliff, I'm gonna hold your feet to the fire for years to come.

Michael...my toes are smokin'!

:lol:

Bill,

"On December 8, 1991, Belo, owner of The Dallas Morning News, bought the Times Herald for $55 million and closed the paper the next day"

Appologies for not checking out the background of this report before posting it or passing it on.

I think it might be disinformation, the source of which has yet to be determined.

I hope this doesn't affect my credibility with such outstanding researchers like Len Colby, who also tried to discredit the viability of the German aliens story.

The Dallas Times-Herald should certainly have been a tip-off. And is "unirrevocably" a word?

Gary Mack also points out that he is the curator, not the archivist, so that's wrong too.

In any case, someone should at least ask the FBI for confirmation that the story is bogus, and whether the case is closed or not.

If the FBI deny the story, then the case must still be open, right?

BK

Bill,

Appologies for not checking out the background of this report before posting it or passing it on.

I think it might be disinformation, the source of which has yet to be determined.

I hope this doesn't affect my credibility with such outstanding researchers like Len Colby, who also tried to discredit the viability of the German aliens story.

The Dallas Times-Herald should certainly have been a tip-off. And is "unirrevocably" a word?

Gary Mack also points out that he is the curator, not the archivist, so that's wrong too.

In any case, someone should at least ask the FBI for confirmation that the story is bogus, and whether the case is closed or not.

If the FBI deny the story, then the case must still be open, right?

BK

I stand by the story and the sources until the FBI denies that the case is closed.

Bill Kelly