The Education Forum

Joseph McBride, Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of President John F. Kennedy and Officer J. D. Tippit (2013)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is a nugget for Joseph McBride. Rodney Stich is a truth teller who has tremendous credibility with me. Stich confirmed to me that Trenton Parker told him these things in 1993. I think Trenton Parker, former CIA Pegasus counterintelligence, lives in Colorado today.

I could easily see every single one of the men listed below as a perp in the JFK assassination. LBJ and Nelson Rockefeller, in particular, had a sub rosa friendship. So much so that LBJ considered making Rockefeller his VP in 1968 and when LBJ withdrew from the 1968 presidential race, his #1 pick that spring was (secretly) Republican Nelson Rockefeller.

Chip Tatum, another CIA Pegasus counterintelligence operative, is also someone who is very credible to me.

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between
Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job."
There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. [Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]

Thanks for the good words, Vince. I admire your work a lot.

William, I haven't found any connection between Tippit and Matthews.

And Robert, as you read further you will see that I revised

my view of LBJ over the years.

Edited by Joseph McBride

"During an August 21, 1993, conversation.... don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald."

That's very convenient. Congressman McDonald was killed on KAL007 ten years earlier, in 1983. So these alleged conspiracy tapes would have been given to him before that (sometime between '75 and '83) - which I assume was way back in the dark ages of tape technology before "copies" were invented. Also, just for the record McDonald was a "John Bircher" so if this had really occurred where did Stich believe this was going to go?

Sorry to take this off thread off track - CN

Guest Robert Morrow
"During an August 21, 1993, conversation.... don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald."

That's very convenient. Congressman McDonald was killed on KAL007 ten years earlier, in 1983. So these alleged conspiracy tapes would have been given to him before that (sometime between '75 and '83) - which I assume was way back in the dark ages of tape technology before "copies" were invented. Also, just for the record McDonald was a "John Bircher" so if this had really occurred where did Stich believe this was going to go?

Sorry to take this off thread off track - CN

Copies could be made of audiotapes between 1975 and 1983. And long before that, too. Larry McDonald would have been the ideal person to give this tapes to - someone with a hatred of the bipartisan political establishment, something that perfectly describes the John Birch society. The names Bush, Dulles, & Nelson Rockefeller were all longtime, high level and notorious "Council on Foreign Relations" members - something that the John Birchers hated to their core. Bush, Dulles, Rockefeller had had deep ties to the CIA, a major perp in the JFK assassination. LBJ, like many presidents, pretty much handed over his Administration to the CFR and LBJ was one of the handful of early congressional overseers of the newly created CIA.

The only outlier here is J. Edgar Hoover - someone who was a literal neighbor of Lyndon Johnson for 19 years, 1943 to 1961 and someone so close to LBJ that he (Hoover) used to babysit the Johnson girls and he would brag that he helped to raise them. Hoover would often come over to LBJ's come for Sunday brunch with the likes of Richard Russell and Sam Rayburn.

By the way, a big John Bircher was in fact involved in the JFK assassination: H.L. Hunt. And, furthermore, I know someone with the JBS who personally saw Bunker Hunt (H.L.'s son) give a one million dollar check the John Birch Society in the early 1970's.

I think elements of the CFR and the JBS (two antagonistic groups - both pretty much hated the Kennedys) were involved in the JFK assassination. And who is the common link with both groups, the hub in the middle with the spokes to all parties?: Lyndon Johnson someone who was close personal friends for decades with H.L. Hunt and then later very close to Nelson Rockefeller.

Edited by Robert Morrow

I was being faceotous about technology while trying to point out how ridiculous the quote above is and I apologize for for that. If your east coast elite and Birchers are two sides of the same coin then the statement of Mr. Parker, (apologies to Mr. Stitch), makes no sense to any reasonable person. It's akin to having proof of a conspiracy to kill MLK and secretly giving the evidence to the KKK. It must be evident to you by now that if this evidence was real then McDonald did what we would expect, he buried it or, as I am trying to point out, Mr. Parker was untruthful and in an obtuse way he was saying "the dog ate it".

Guest Robert Morrow

I was being faceotous about technology while trying to point out how ridiculous the quote above is and I apologize for for that. If your east coast elite and Birchers are two sides of the same coin then the statement of Mr. Parker, (apologies to Mr. Stitch), makes no sense to any reasonable person. It's akin to having proof of a conspiracy to kill MLK and secretly giving the evidence to the KKK. It must be evident to you by now that if this evidence was real then McDonald did what we would expect, he buried it or, as I am trying to point out, Mr. Parker was untruthful and in an obtuse way he was saying "the dog ate it".

Trenton Parker could be very truthful. Who says Parker had perfect knowledge of the JFK assassination and all its aspects? In fact, Larry McDonald, Georgia congressman and head of the John Birch Society would have been the ideal anti-establishment leader to give this information to. The equivalent across the board anti-establishment person today would be Ron Paul, who by the way was mentored by Larry McDonald when Paul first went to Congress in the 1970's.

The bipartisan Democratic-Republican establishment has worked hard core to cover up the 1963 Coup d'Etat. There is Democrat Lyndon Johnson who was a major perp in it; Republican Allen Dulles certainly a suspect and certainly covered it up; Republican and later president Gerald Ford certainly covered up the murder; GHW Bush - thought by a minority of JFK researchers to have been involved.

The JFK assassination truth is a like a bowling ball knocking down the entire American political, media, academic establishment. The John Birch Society is one that has been in opposition to all those power centers which have covered up the JFK assassination.

There are several reasons why I pay attention to Trenton Parker. 1) Rodney Stich is one of the all time greats delivering truth on deep politics, the nasty underside of American politics, the ugly reality - CIA drug running, money laundering, murders, official crime. If Rodney Stich thought Parker was credible, that is a plus in my book. 2) There is another CIA Pegasus counterintelligence agent who I found to be very credible - Chip Tatum - http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/TATUM/tatum.html 3) All the perps that Trenton Parker listed are people that JFK research has highlighted, particularly LBJ, Dulles, Hoover and GHW Bush.

If I had to bet whether Trenton Parker was telling the truth on this matter - I would give it 50% + of "yes."

Finally - "If your east coast elite and Birchers are two sides of the same coin" - they are not. But Lyndon Johnson personally was deeply plugged into a leader of the Birchers - H.L. Hunt and also the leader of the East Coast CFR/CIA establishment - Nelson Rockefeller.

Recently, Ray Lee Hunt, who is a son of H.L Hunt, gave $25 million to the GWB Library. Ray Lee Hunt is a big time, inner circle Bush supporter - personal friends with George Bush and George Herbert Walker Bush and GWB appointed him to the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

I wonder of the Bush-Hunt family ties date back to the JFK assassination era, and the shared liability of both families in it. Both Bush and Hunt families are very prominent in Dallas, TX today. It is where both former president George W. Bush and oil billionaire Ray Lee Hunt live.

GHW Bush - alive today - is yet and another person who personifies inner circle CIA/CFR and the Hunt family today is totally plugged in with him and his son.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

I request that a Moderator move these messages #123 to #128 to a new thread. I want to respond but I don't want to hijack this thread any further. Thanks

Here is the thread where those messages #123 to #130 can be moved to: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16270 . The Trenton Parker, Education Forum thread.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Joe- your book is fantastic! Really enjoy the material on Bush and Tippit, in particular.

I definitely need to check this book out. There is much speculation concerning Bush Sr's possible role in the JFK murder but anymore/new information is certainly welcome.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

The Kindle edition of INTO THE NIGHTMARE is on sale from Amazon.com. Some people may prefer a Kindle to the large trade paperback, but others

like to hold the book in their hands. So we've provided both options. I am pleased that both editions are doing well.

Edited by Joseph McBride

Joe:

The book is great. So far, an enjoyable read. I've dug deeply into both the JFK and RFK stories, and the parallels are so strong. This is particulary so with the use of the police - on the ground, in the moment, with the best cover in the universe - to enable the kill zone, manage the crime scene, manipulate or destroy evidence, and intimidate witnesses. Not only has the Tippit aspect been under-developed and lightly reserached (other than Dale Meyers' heavily fact-based slant), its where the police aspect is most evident when the layers are peeled back (as you've done). The single most convincing and telling part of Bobby Kennedy's murder (for me) was the role that officers Pena and Hernandez played, and their thinly-veiled ties to the CIA. I'm sensing that you saw the same pattern with officers Westbrook and Hill (and others). Can you elaborate a bit on this for me?

Gene

Gene,

Thanks for your good words. Yes, the study of police activities surrounding

both the JFK and RFK murders is telling. While there are some indications

of CIA connections in Dallas (relationships between major American

police departments and intelligence agencies were common), the most

prevalent pattern of this kind that one sees in Dallas is the extensive interaction between

the DPD and Army Intelligence. Peter Dale Scott did much of the excavation

of that relationship. I have followed and pursued these leads further in my book.

Edited by Joseph McBride