The Education Forum

Dr. David Mantik's new book

44 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

As far as I know the CIA have never made any official proclamation as to what happened in Dealey Plaza because it was not their job to. The WC were investigating the assassination not the CIA.

Therefore there is no CIA "myth".

Gerry,

Surely, you jest.

Who orchestrated the Mockingbird psy op in the M$M during the past 60 years claiming that Oswald was a lone assassin?

Do you not know that Allen Dulles, Angleton, and their CIA associates, including C.D. Jackson, were OSS/psy ops guys in WWII?

Why did C.D. Jackson buy the Zapruder film, reverse the stills, then lock up the film for 12 years?

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Gerry,

Surely, you jest.

Who orchestrated the Mockingbird psy op in the M$M during the past 60 years claiming that Oswald was a lone assassin?

Do you not know that Allen Dulles, Angleton, and their CIA associates, including C.D. Jackson, were OSS/psy ops guys in WWII?

Why did C.D. Jackson buy the Zapruder film, reverse the stills, then lock up the film for 12 years?

That might be true, but the CIA have never had an official position on the Kennedy assassination. If they have please quote it here.

First, several doctors at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, including Dr. Robert McClelland, reported seeing a sizable wound in the back of President Kennedy's head shortly after the shooting. They were among the first to examine Kennedy post-assassination, and their observations have fueled discussions about the possible trajectories of the fatal shot. This large defect in the posterior skull was interpreted by some as an exit wound, suggesting the shot may have come from the front.

Then, there's Dr. A.B. Cairns, a forensic pathologist at the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences in Dallas, who examined the Harper Fragment, a piece of skull found at the assassination site. Dr. Cairns identified it as part of the occipital bone from the right side of the skull. This finding has been used to support theories of a gunshot originating from the front of Kennedy, given the location of the occipital bone at the back of the head.

Now, juxtaposing these accounts with James Jenkins' observation adds another layer of complexity. Jenkins, who assisted with the autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital, reported seeing a small, grayish hole in the right temporal region of JFK's skull.

The grayish coloration in this context is often associated with an abrasion collar or ring. This rim of abraded or scraped bone is usually seen around bullet entrance wounds. It's caused by the bullet carrying with it residues from its discharge, which discolor the margins of the wound. This could indicate that the bullet entered from the right side.

These diverse observations highlight the multifaceted nature of the evidence concerning JFK's assassination. They reflect different moments in the timeline of events, various professional perspectives, and the complexity of interpreting gunshot wounds. The grayish hole observed by Jenkins in the right temporal bone suggests an entry point from the right, adding further dimensions to this long-debated event.

Many physicians, including Dr. Robert McClelland and Dr. A.B. Cairns among others, have put considerable emphasis on the hypothesis that the fatal bullet entered JFK's head from the front and exited through the back. This theory is largely predicated on their belief that they observed a substantial wound in the back of JFK's head. Nevertheless, the possibility that the lethal shot was fired from the right side, resulting in an exit wound at the top of the skull, may not have received the attention it merits. However, the question remains: Did these doctors truly witness a gaping hole at the back of the head, or could there have been some misunderstanding or misinterpretation?

4 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

That might be true, but the CIA have never had an official position on the Kennedy assassination. If they have please quote it here.

Gerry,

The CIA/M$M psy op promoting the Lone Nut narrative about Oswald antedated the Warren Commision.

I remember looking at the reversed Zapruder film stills published in Life magazine shortly after JFK's assassination.  The deliberately reversed photo sequence was used to claim that JFK's head moved forward during the fatal shot--promoting the false narrative that JFK's head was struck from behind by an Oswald bullet from the TSBD.

Dan Rather also lied for CBS (William S. Paley, et.al.) about JFK's head motion.

Secondly, recall that Allen Dulles pushed the Lone Nut narrative in the first meeting of the Warren Commission.

Have you studied the history of CIA Operation Mockingbird and the mainstream media?

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Gerry,

The CIA/M$M psy op promoting the Lone Nut narrative about Oswald antedated the Warren Commision.

I remember looking at the reversed Zapruder film stills published in Life magazine shortly after JFK's assassination.  The deliberately reversed photo sequence was used to claim that JFK's head moved forward during the fatal shot--promoting the false narrative that JFK's head was struck from behind by an Oswald bullet from the TSBD.

Dan Rather also lied for CBS (William S. Paley, et.al.) about JFK's head motion.

Secondly, recall that Allen Dulles pushed the Lone Nut narrative in the first meeting of the Warren Commission.

Have you studied the history of CIA Operation Mockingbird and the mainstream media?

A slight correction. The reversed stills were not in Life Magazine, but were the stills as published in the WC's 26 volumes. As I recall, this was noticed by Lifton, who turned around and sent Hoover a letter pointing this out, and actually received a response. If I recall Hoover readily admitted the mistake. 

The Life Magazine deception was in one of its first descriptions of the Zapruder film. It claimed JFK turned to face the TSBD before getting shot in the neck. This was before the back wound had become public knowledge, and long before the SBT had been developed. So they had to explain how JFK received what was then a presumed entrance wound in the throat when the TSBD was behind him. So they pretended he turned around. When I was putting together my timelines on this stuff I noticed something that had previously gone unrecognized, moreover. The claim JFK turned--and that that was how he received an entrance wound in the neck--preceded the Life Mag article. If I recall it was in several news reports leading up to that article, which attributed this description to White House sources. 

So, yeah, it appears that Life fed the public bs--but that it was bs that had been fed them by the WH. 

21 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

A slight correction. The reversed stills were not in Life Magazine, but were the stills as published in the WC's 26 volumes. As I recall, this was noticed by Lifton, who turned around and sent Hoover a letter pointing this out, and actually received a response. If I recall Hoover readily admitted the mistake. 

The Life Magazine deception was in one of its first descriptions of the Zapruder film. It claimed JFK turned to face the TSBD before getting shot in the neck. This was before the back wound had become public knowledge, and long before the SBT had been developed. So they had to explain how JFK received what was then a presumed entrance wound in the throat when the TSBD was behind him. So they pretended he turned around. When I was putting together my timelines on this stuff I noticed something that had previously gone unrecognized, moreover. The claim JFK turned--and that that was how he received an entrance wound in the neck--preceded the Life Mag article. If I recall it was in several news reports leading up to that article, which attributed this description to White House sources. 

So, yeah, it appears that Life fed the public bs--but that it was bs that had been fed them by the WH. 

Pat, I hope you know by now I respect your work.  But is there a source for the Life - WH connection?

10 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Pat,

With all due respect, you're dead wrong.

On 11/29/63 Life magazine published some Zapruder stills, and they reversed the photo sequence to create the false impression that JFK's was moving forward, instead of backward, when he was killed.

Also, Life magazine editor, C.D. Jackson, was Henry Luce's emissary to the CIA. That's why Jackson bought the Zapruder film and locked it up, after altering the photo sequence.

33 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Pat,

On 11/29/63 Life magazine published some Zapruder stills, and they reversed the photo sequence to create the false impression that JFK's was moving forward, instead of backward, when he was killed.

Also, Life magazine editor, C.D. Jackson, was Henry Luce's emissary to the CIA. That's why Jackson bought the Zapruder film and locked it up, after altering the photo sequence.

Addendum: Gerry Down, and others who are unfamiliar with the history of CIA Operation Mockingbird and the Zapruder film hoax, should read the informative Spartacus.edu chapter on C.D. Jackson.

Interestingly, Jackson died, of alleged natural causes, shortly before the publication of the Warren Commission Report.  He was 62-- a former OSS psy ops expert and long-term CIA Operation Mockingbird associate of Allen Dulles and Frank Wisner.

Edited by W. Niederhut

53 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Pat,

I don't see any frame reversal.
LIFE Magazine November 29, 1963

50 minutes ago, Mark Ulrik said:

I don't see any frame reversal.
LIFE Magazine November 29, 1963

Mark,

James Wagenvoord, an assistant to Life's executive editor, confirmed that Life had reversed the sequence of the Z-film stills. When he pointed out the error, Life's photography editor gave him an "icy glare."

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover also, later, confirmed that Life had reversed the Zapruder stills on 11/29/63 as a result of a "printing error."

On 5/31/2023 at 8:09 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Mark,

James Wagenvoord, an assistant to Life's executive editor, confirmed that Life had reversed the sequence of the Z-film stills. When he pointed out the error, Life's photography editor gave him an "icy glare."

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover also, later, confirmed that Life had reversed the Zapruder stills on 11/29/63 as a result of a "printing error."

You need to get your facts straight, W.

Good luck finding (a) a copy of Life Magazine with the reversed sequence and/or (b) the letter from Hoover confirming same.

23 minutes ago, Mark Ulrik said:

You need to get your facts straight, W.

Good luck finding (a) a copy of Life Magazine with the reversed sequence and/or (b) the letter from Hoover confirming same.

Mark,

I can't post links or post/view photo enlargements because my internet service is out of order this week, but my source for the Life Z-film photo reversal (and Hoover quote) is John Simkin, himself.

See Simkin's Spartacus article on Life magazine.

You should also read the Spartacus article on C.D. Jackson, the CIA asset who purchased and locked up the Zapruder film for the Company.

Simkins' account of the Zapruder film includes the business with Life Magazine printing key frame stills out of order, and Hoover's acknowledgement of same.

On 29th November Life Magazine, published a series of 31 photographs documenting the entire shooting sequence from the Zapruder film. It was only later discovered that the critical frames that depicted the rearward motion of Kennedy's head were transposed to indicate a forward motion. James Wagenvoord, the editorial business manager and assistant to Life Magazines Executive Editor, realized that a mistake had been made: "I asked about it when the stills were first printed, (they didn't read right) and then duped for distribution to the European and British papers/magazines. The only response I go was an icy stare from Dick Pollard, Life's Director of Photography. So being an ambitious employee, I had them distributed." In 1965 FBI director J. Edgar Hoover explained this reversing of the Zapruder frames as a "printing error".

52 minutes ago, George Govus said:

Simkins' account of the Zapruder film includes the business with Life Magazine printing key frame stills out of order, and Hoover's acknowledgement of same.

Instead of blindly trusting Simkin's account, why not navigate to the actual pages and see for yourself? Scans are easy to find online, and I even posted a link above. Hoover's letter concerning the "printing error" (in the WC volumes) is also easy to find. Let me know if you don't know where to look.