The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

On 10/20/2017 at 12:21 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

So they're overcompensating now. I've heard they've hired a total of 4000 people this year to go through posts.

Doug, i wonder if you're given a forum or you intend to ask them what specifically is their issue with what you've written.

It makes me wonder if they're actually doing this to try to make a statement about how difficult what they're being asked to do is.

Kirk, even Craigslist has post watchers and censors!

Just to fill time sometimes I go to the forums there. It's a very small venue with mostly very uneducated posters who use lots of profanity. I seriously think many posters are junior high school kids. More and more I don't even post there.

However their "World" and "USA" political forums do have much more posting activity.

I have no problem with my posts appearing within seconds of submission...however, I wrote something to post on their USA political forum ( with absolutely no profanities ) about George H W Bush and his reported touching of a woman's backside and telling her and other women a crude joke about David Copperfield ( "Copafeel" in the joke ) and that post would never go through on their site. I tried 20 times to submit it...and it wouldn't appear. You could tell that some on-line censor was blocking it.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to America's First News this morning at 4 AM listeners learned that an obscure trade publication has discovered that Twitter is quietly deleting files, many of which were posted by the Russians. It sounded as though it was involved in the destruction of evidence. My guess is that Special Counsel Mueller is now in communication with Twitter to warn against continuing to do so.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[This article explains why I think Mueller is probing the LaRouche-Stone-Russia connection that was initiated in January 2016 after the LaRouche delegation attended the RT dinner in Moscow in December 2015 at which Putin was present. Mueller has a special interest in LaRouche because years ago according to  LaRouche he was the spear carrier for the Justice Dept. that sent LaRouche to prison.]

From the article: The emailed outreach from the conservative operative to Mr. Dearborn came far earlier, around the same time that Russians were trying to make other connections to the Trump campaign. Another contact came through an American advocate for Christian and veterans causes, and together, the outreach shows how, as Mr. Trump closed in on the nomination, Russians were using three foundational pillars of the Republican Party — guns, veterans and Christian conservatives — to try to make contact with his unorthodox campaign.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/operative-offered-trump-campaign-‘kremlin-connection’-using-nra-ties/ar-BBG5StB?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-officials-overheard-discussing-trump-associates-before-campaign-began-1499890354

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Doug, you may want to read this article:

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/11/20/the-lost-journalistic-standards-of-russia-gate/

There is another story I read that it was Hilary Clinton and the Democrats who bought or did something with the Russian files because it was their way to stir things up for the Republicans.

And here are two others to read as well:

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/02/edward-r-murrows-timeless-warnings/

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/11/28/democrats-rely-on-blame-shifting/

• 2 weeks later...

Doug, I listened to Roger Stone on the Alex Jones radio show last night where he ( Stone ) was describing his Trump fall prediction and pre-plugging his new book about this Trump demise.

Until just months ago, Roger Stone was advocating for Trump before, up to and throughout his election.

Now he is re-positioning himself as somehow this less connected and loyal to Trump outsider who's new objectivity justifies and validates a book worth buying and reading?

What a shameless, self-serving, unscrupulous ...

You watch...if the Trump fall scenario actually looks like it is going to happen, even Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity and others in the right wing media milieu will turn on Trump. Their huge contract careers mean 10X more to them than loyalty to some failed billionaire blowhard.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Douglas,

Thanks for posting this.

It will be interesting to see what "But ... But ... but ... this must be a CIA/Deep State forgery, because as we all know, Vladimir Putin is a very, very nice man who has been pushed to the brink by NATO/George Soros/The Clinton Foundation!" forum members will say about it.

If anything.

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Tommy - cease and desist - please - your insulting characterizations of fellow forum members. It’s infantile. 

Paul,

With all due respect -- "Cease and Desist"?

Is that anything like "Pomp and Circumstance"?

Could you please hem and haw a few bars for me, Maestro?

PS  

WHAT??

You don't like (or feel sorry for) Vladimir Putin?

You know, the guy who arranged for 300 Russian citizens to be murdered in the 1999 "Russian Apartment Bombings" so that he could automatically become president?  (Of Russia)

But ... but ... but ... Julian Assange and Oliver Stone do!

(And, I suspect, more than half of the members of this forum.)

With all due respect of course.

Edited by Thomas Graves

5 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Douglas,

Thanks for posting this.

It will be interesting to see what "But ... But ... but ... this must be a CIA/Deep State forgery, because as we all know, Vladimir Putin is a very, very nice man who has been pushed to the brink by NATO/George Soros/The Clinton Foundation!" forum members will say about it.

If anything.

I would comment, but in light of today’s indictments and being Canadian, I fear any critical commentary might place me in legal jeopardy for sowing discord in your fragile fragile country.

2 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

I would comment, but in light of today’s indictments and being Canadian, I fear any critical commentary might place me in legal jeopardy for sowing discord in your fragile fragile country.

Jeff,

With all due respect, that's so very nice of you.

Bear in mind, however, that ANY of the KGB's and GRU's "Main Adversary" countries (i.e., U.S. and Britain) can reasonably be expected to succumb to the cumulative effects of 90-plus years of active measures counterintelligence operations, artfully interwoven with 58 years of strategic deception / operational deception ops.

And now for a little lighthearted sarcasm:  It's amazing that the Ruskies have somehow overlooked that heavily populated and incredibly rich and productive industrial powerhouse to the north of us known as Canada, and failed to include it on their list of "main adversary" countries, as well.

PS  Please forgive my outdated reference to "the KGB," above. Nowadays, of course, it's known as the SVR (foreign intelligence) and the FSB (internal intelligence), neither of which are to be confused with the good old GRU (military intelligence) ....

Edited by Thomas Graves