The Education Forum

District Attorney Jim Garrison's Case For A Conspiracy

The World According to Jessie.

Its on RT.  IF you go over to K and K you will see when I will be on.

He liked it so much he wants me back.  Because we actually talked about the documents.

I have to say, it was classy.  They picked me up in a BMW and brought me home in a Lexus.  The studio was in Westwood.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you believe this stuff?

Chris Hedges and Jesse Ventura, foreign agents?  What does one call Voice of America then?

From what I have seen of RT, it is better today than BBC.  

And BBC had been  good for a long time.

The 2016 election is turning out to be to media what the 2000 election was to voting machines.

Let me add,  near the end of my segment,  Jesse asked me how long i had seriously researched the JFK  case.  I said about 25 years.

He then asked me who I thought killed Kennedy.  I said I thought it was a three sided plot led by the CIA, with the Cuban exiles on an operational level, and they brought in the mob when Oswald was not killed at either the TSBD or the theater.

When is the last time you heard anyone say something like that on the MSM?

Forgive my ignorance.  I'm not familiar with RT.  But Chris Hedges as a foreign agent ?   I've only read three of his depressing but realistic books.  That's kind of hard to believe.

Well, he has a show on RT along with Jesse.  RT employs many, many Americans.

The guy running the studio in Westwood was an American.  The girl who coordinated my spot and rehearsed the info with me and prescreened it for Jesse, she was an American.

BTW, you can watch RT on the internet.

In addition to having good info, it has good production values.

BTW, do you know where the first accusations came from about RT?  That crappy Chris Steele dossier that was financed by HC and put online by Buzzfeed, in one of the most irresponsible pieces of journalism in recent memory.

I'll weigh in on this and take a very opposite view of RT which is indeed a deep and sophisticated Russian propaganda outlet -  which has actually been successful at recruiting some liberal US news commentators...sadly. Even RT former employees have acknowledged its disinformation mission (and of course you always have to mix good news and spin for disinformation).  I won't argue the point further but I would encourage everyone to do their own very deep searching on RT.  Jim and I have very different views about Putin and Russia it appears - I will leave him to his but feel compelled to offer my own advice on it since I've been studying the entire subject of Russian political warfare, of which RT is actually a marginal piece given that they have far greater reach with internet tools and various types of active measures.  

Edited by Larry Hancock

Richard A. Clarke: Warnings | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO ...

Jun 30, 2017 - Uploaded by Real Time with Bill Maher
Richard A. Clarke – former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and ...

image.jpeg

RT (Russian)Times is a propagandist  dream! It is produced by a state run agency though I know some here  who think our supposed private run institutions aren't any more independent. If there was a conspiracy channel that's it, with a few human interest stories and general world news cleverly thrown in . But it's mostly an American conspiracy channel and maybe EU conspiracy, and absolutely nothing about how Putin ruthlessly  handles his own dissidents, nor do they ever get introspective and tackle the reasons that even before sanctions, Russia is the greatest underachieving economic basket case in the world. Countries like Japan, Singapore, and the Netherlands can produce a high standard of living for their people even despite having next to no natural resources, then by contrast, we have a country with great  wealth as Russia with a pitiful standard of living for the everyday person. Yes there have been former employees who have acknowledged RT's disinformation, and I do think people should check it out for themselves.

But on the other hand,  you do get guests that seriously question the neocon American adventurism that aren't ever allowed on the American political pundit shows on the major networks and cable networks. We still have Bill Krystol actually on MSNBC no less, despite the fact that his cabal initiated the most destructive foreign policy, wasteful of lives and displacement to this day, and from just a selfish American viewpoint draining of our treasury to the point that some in our government can plausibly deny that the government  can''t fulfill basic rights to their citizens. Yet he's still allowed to opine about foreign policy,and  some other pundits are centrist but there's no equal time to the opposite side. There's not a shortage of responsible spokesman for the other side and you can see some of them on RT.

Kirk - What media outlets do you consider free from propaganda? 

I have seen little on RT, other than Sean Stone for a few episodes. But I am struck by how much more interesting their programming is than our major media. So I have avoided RT for the most part, but I'm beginning to wonder whether the bad rap and accusations that it is in some way anti-American (because it's Russian controlled) is in itself a bit of propaganda. I wish more US media would be critical of our foreign policies, and more willing to look at history when examining current events. The networks here that I do tune into - MSNBC and CNN - have many good commentators and anchors (when I say 'good' I mean that they are not rabid pushers of fake news and seem to really care about the plight of the average citizen). But behind them are the editors and owners who make advertising revenue by having them on the air, and who cooperate when necessary with the national security state (that's my opinion - same for NPR). Their collective coverage of the document release is a case in point. There is little effort at truth in that case. In fact the best reportage I heard was from Rick Santelli on CNBC, clearly a right winger. So if it takes a Russian controlled network to hear a bit of truth in a sea of lies, maybe we should get over our nationalistic pride and give it a listen. 

Oh come on Larry.:shutup

This sounds like when I  brought up Putin's economic triumphs, and  you compared that  with Der Fuehrer's economic triumphs and his creation of death camps.  Well, have you found out about construction of Treblinka yet?  I haven't.  Where is it?

And the whole time our neocon media gets more and more constricted to the point you cannot even talk about a JFK conspiracy --what the heck do you call that??  I call it neo con propaganda.

I mean it might as well be Voice of America. Any complaints about that?

When people as good and as valuable as Jesse and Chris have to go to RT, that tells us more about American media than it says about RT.  Because if they could get on American media they would not have to go  to RT.  

So they get a brilliant writer like Hedges, and what the heck do we get?  Sean Hannity and Chris Matthews.  Great deal eh?

Just remember what the first amendment is all about.  Its about the survival of ideas in a fair marketplace.  When you have to literally drive those ideas out of the marketplace, as the USA Is doing, then who has won?  I would say the same class of people who murdered JFK. Who was one of the foremost advocates of free speech and the exchange of ideas.

That you and Kirk would be for that is surprising.  But it shows how successful  the Times/Post/Clinton union has worked to reignite the Cold War.  Even when communism does not exist in Russia today.  And NATO is literally at the Russian border. 

What's next with you and Kirk? Joe McCarthy bumper stickers?

Paul, they do have some good content...David Phillips is a good lesson in that you always have to have some truth in the mix....I simply raise the caution that you have to treat it for what it is.  Which of course is how all media needs  to be treated, the overall editorial control on RT is simply the issue. And now I really will shut up, having annoyed Jim enough already.  I don't think I have actually seen him tell anyone to shut up before - my job here must be done.

Edited by Larry Hancock

33 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Paul, they do have some good content...David Phillips is a good lesson in that you always have to have some truth in the mix....I simply raise the caution that you have to treat it for what it is.  Which of course is how all media needs  to be treated, the overall editorial control on RT is simply the issue. And now I really will shut up, having annoyed Jim enough already.  I don't think I have actually seen him tell anyone to shut up before - my job here must be done.

Larry - I do, always, treat all media with as much care as possible. So if there is a Putin agenda at work in RT it won't work on me any more than NBC or CNN or the NYT.