Guest Bart Kamp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, François Carlier said:

Yeah, bring your tsunami.
I challenge you.
I hereby publicly state that you are wrong.
We'll see who wins in the end...

You are wrong all the time and boring too.

Ha ha ha ha 

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

It's done nothing to the LNers. I chose to post in this thread mainly to add some more stuff to my archives at my website. (So I thank you for that.) But to the "Prayer Man" CTers, this "P. Parade" find is apparently like the Holy Grail.

But even if the handwritten notes were written by James Hosty (and they probably were; I'm not arguing that they weren't), then IMO it's just another in a long list of lies being uttered by Lee Oswald after he was arrested.

My goodness, are LNers supposed to now fold up their tents and go home whimpering because another lie has been discovered coming from the lips of Lee Harvey Oswald (assuming LHO actually did say those exact words about going outside to watch the "P. Parade")?

LNers didn't fold their tents after seeing that Oswald told Fritz he was on the first floor (and not the sixth) at the time of JFK's murder. So why would LNers now decide that this new revelation discovered by Malcolm Blunt in the National Archives is revealing something TRUTHFUL being spoken by Oswald? That'd be crazy.

So, nothing's changed for Lone Assassin believers. Nothing at all. The hard evidence of Oswald's guilt in both the JFK and Tippit murders doesn't suddenly stop being in existence just because of one additional lie being told by the assassin himself. To think otherwise is to be mired in the "Prayer Man" garbage, which is where "Wishful Thinking" and a reference to "P. Parade" will now merge to provide the "PM" disciples with something to make them feel that their fantasy about Oswald being on the TSBD steps has now turned into reality. But, at most, all that's been "discovered" is just one more lie being told by a World Class L-i-a-r named Oswald.

Rubbish, the chatter has been mega. You yourself made sure of that on FB with yer mates. You are a terrible fibber.

2 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

What is the Harrison Livingstone archive?

Harry did a lot of research in the early 90's. Mainly focused on Dallas and moreover on the medical side of this whole enigma. He rang everyone he could and taped them. I have over 250 recordings which are being digitised. Malcolm got hold of his archive and brought it to the UK, I am bringing a good solid part of it to the masses soon.

5 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Rubbish, the chatter has been mega. You yourself made sure of that on FB with yer mates. You are a terrible fibber.

What was my "fib", Bart?

Just because the "chatter" is there, so what? That's supposed to mean the LNers are sunk???

Get real, man. Your theories are anything but "real" right now.

4 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

What is the Harrison Livingstone archive?

https://www.amazon.com/Radical-Right-Murder-John-Kennedy/dp/1412040558/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1549847285&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=harrison+edward+livingstone+the+radical+right

https://www.amazon.com/High-Treason-Assassination-President-Livingstone/dp/B011MERZEG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1549847414&sr=1-1&keywords=robert+groden+harrison+livingstone

Micah, he wrote several other books but from what I've read these two are the most relevant, and are the only two I have and have read.  You can get a used copy of High Treason for $4.50.  It was one of the early eye openers for me when I first cam across it.

I gather he was not universally loved by other researchers but at least some of his work is respected by some of them.

-------------

Uncle Malcom finds another nugget!  Thanks for posting it Bart.  Seems like Jim's right about it being the third reference to being out front.  Third times the charm, when it comes to corroboration. 

4 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Yeah, bring your tsunami.
I challenge you.
I hereby publicly state that you are wrong.
We'll see who wins in the end...

You were outclassed, outwitted and outgunned decades ago already.

What makes you think you are ready for this? Really please stop deluding yourself.

And what was that remark by you a few weeks ago that you put me on ignore?

Not one of you clowns ever put any 'evidence' forward, ever. Nope the WR is not a legal document in the first place.

It got thrown out of court during the Shaw trial.

Edited by Bart Kamp

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Yeah, Joe, looks like it's time for Langley to dig deep and dish up another hefty raise for Francois and myself, huh?

Our dastardly job of "obscuring the new evidence" is surely worth a few more bucks, right?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxTU4-TA7z05mOYMapWc3

looks like you'll have your hands full with Bud the Dudster challenge/response from one Ben Holmes at alt.conspiracy.jfk, starting tomorrow. I understand Ben's response to Bud the Dudster challenge has been posted. Unless you flee of course, As you've been known to do there, regularly. Lone Nutters have met their match re Bud's foolish scenario challenge, you've been found wanting, seriously wanting.

The 1964 WCR is toast.For those interested go to Google Groups, alt.conspiracy.jfk.

Edited by David G. Healy

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

https://www.amazon.com/Radical-Right-Murder-John-Kennedy/dp/1412040558/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1549847285&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=harrison+edward+livingstone+the+radical+right

https://www.amazon.com/High-Treason-Assassination-President-Livingstone/dp/B011MERZEG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1549847414&sr=1-1&keywords=robert+groden+harrison+livingstone

Micah, he wrote several other books but from what I've read these two are the most relevant, and are the only two I have and have read.  You can get a used copy of High Treason for $4.50.  It was one of the early eye openers for me when I first cam across it.

I gather he was not universally loved by other researchers but at least some of his work is respected by some of them.

-------------

Uncle Malcom finds another nugget!  Thanks for posting it Bart.  Seems like Jim's right about it being the third reference to being out front.  Third times the charm, when it comes to corroboration. 

Yeah I know, I have High Treason 2 and Killing The Truth. But is there an archive of the interviews conducted by Livingstone?

6 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Harry did a lot of research in the early 90's. Mainly focused on Dallas and moreover on the medical side of this whole enigma. He rang everyone he could and taped them. I have over 250 recordings which are being digitised. Malcolm got hold of his archive and brought it to the UK, I am bringing a good solid part of it to the masses soon.

Woah, the recordings of the phone calls are being digitized? That's great because I have some Livingstone in my write-up "Anatomy of Dr. Humes Saturday Morning Phone Call" (the effort you put in your essay was an inspiration to me), it would be nice to maybe have a later update where I cite the exact words instead of just Livingstone's description in his books. That, Manchester's papers, and the ARRB interview tapes would make it just perfect.

Edited by Micah Mileto

9 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

It's done nothing to the LNers. I chose to post in this thread mainly to add some more stuff to my archives at my website. (So I thank you for that.) But to the "Prayer Man" CTers, this "P. Parade" find is apparently like the Holy Grail.

But even if the handwritten notes were written by James Hosty (and they probably were; I'm not arguing that they weren't), then IMO it's just another in a long list of lies being uttered by Lee Oswald after he was arrested.

My goodness, are LNers supposed to now fold up their tents and go home whimpering because another lie has been discovered coming from the lips of Lee Harvey Oswald (assuming LHO actually did say those exact words about going outside to watch the "P. Parade")?

LNers didn't fold their tents after seeing that Oswald told Fritz he was on the first floor (and not the sixth) at the time of JFK's murder. So why would LNers now decide that this new revelation discovered by Malcolm Blunt in the National Archives is revealing something TRUTHFUL being spoken by Oswald? That'd be crazy.

So, nothing's changed for Lone Assassin believers. Nothing at all. The hard evidence of Oswald's guilt in both the JFK and Tippit murders doesn't suddenly stop being in existence just because of one additional lie being told by the assassin himself. To think otherwise is to be mired in the "Prayer Man" garbage, which is where "Wishful Thinking" and a reference to "P. Parade" will now merge to provide the "PM" disciples with something to make them feel that their fantasy about Oswald being on the TSBD steps has now turned into reality. But, at most, all that's been "discovered" is just one more lie being told by a World Class L-i-a-r named Oswald.

👍

20 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Francois:

May I answer with a question too: do you see in the authentic  Hosty's notes from the very first interrogation any mention about the 2nd-floor lunchroom encounter between Oswald and Baker? 

The pressure on law enforcement to make Oswald the lone gunman was extreme. People such as Truly and Baker just complied.

Hello Sir,
Without having too much time right now (I'll come back at the end of the week).
First of all, I have visited Kamp's website and have seen and read Hosty's notes.
Unlike what most conspiracy theorists do when they see a document that they don't like, I do not claim that it is a fake. Not at all. I agree to say that it is a genuine document, with no hesitation. If it turns out that I am wrong, I will admit it, again with no hesitation.
Moreover, I am not bothered at all by that document.
So, Hosty scribbled notes, jotting down what Lee Oswald was saying ? Great. We already knew that.
Then what ?
First of all, as Oswald was the assassin (it has been proven again and again) he kept lying to the police (we already knew that too). Therefore, at the very least, you must be very cautious.
Besides, Hosty scribbled notes quickly. He didn't have the time to write everything. Therefore, there were things that Oswald said that Hosty didn't write. That's why all documents have complementary information. You understand my point.
Fritz's notes have this : "Claims second floor Coke when officer came in". There you have the second floor encounter in someone's notes. But wait. Are you telling me that you all want to disbelieve Fritz"s notes and believe Hosty's notes ? On what grounds ?
I don't understand conspiracy theorists who keep claiming that the FBI was corrupt and part of the cover-up and are now using some information written by an FBI agent !!!!!! You can't have it both ways, can you ?
And let me tell you : of course I agree to say that Oswald went outside at some point. He left the building. We all know that. Therefore he went out. Yes, he did. So if he told the police that he got out of the building, I believe him. The key to that is when ? I say that Lee Oswald went out of the building well after the shots had been fired. He was NOT outside when the shots were being fired
Try as he might for the next centuries, Kamp will never be able to prove otherwise !

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:49 AM, David Von Pein said:

Reality Interjection....

As I've said before, nobody who was standing on the TSBD steps at the time of JFK's assassination would have claimed they were "in the building". And that's because, of course, the steps of the Depository are clearly OUTSIDE the front entrance to the building. But Oswald HIMSELF admitted multiple times that he was INSIDE the building at the time of the shooting, including his statement to the press on live TV at 7:55 PM CST on Nov. 22 (below).

WCR-Page-613.gif

Right David. So your position is that in all his other statements Oswald was lying but in this video he was telling the truth?

What is your rationale for that?

Great find, Barto. 

2 minutes ago, Vanessa Loney said:

Right David. So your position is that in all his other statements Oswald was lying but in this video he was telling the truth?

Great find, Barto. 

If I may.
Every assassin when caught by the police will lie and refuse to admit their guilt.
Like every assassin, Oswald :
- lied about the evidence against him and anything that would point to him as being guilty
- told the truth about
all the rest, especially trivial things or things that could help him show he was innocent.
That's very simple. Can't you understand that ?
Oswald's best interest at that point was to give all possible information that could exonerate him. Of course, if he had been outside at the time of the shooting, he would have said so. He didn't.
He didn't say that he was outside, because he was inside. Period.

On 2/11/2019 at 3:32 AM, Vanessa Loney said:

So your position is that in all his other statements Oswald was lying but in this video he was telling the truth?

Oswald didn't lie about everything. He told the truth when he felt that telling the truth wouldn't incriminate him in any way. Such as when he admitted that he took a bus and a cab to his roominghouse just after the assassination. And he told the truth when he told Captain Fritz that his normal working hours at the TSBD were from 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM. And he told the truth about having lived in New Orleans prior to coming to Dallas. None of those truthful facts incriminated him as a double murderer---so he didn't need to lie about them.

But whenever the subject turned to something connected directly to the murders of JFK and Officer Tippit, then Oswald turned into a Lying Machine. He lied when he said he didn't own a rifle. He lied when he said he never had said a word to Buell Frazier about wanting to go to Irving on 11/21 to get curtain rods. He lied when he said he didn't bring a large-ish package into the Depository on the morning of 11/22. He lied when he said the Backyard Photos were fakes. And he lied in that video above when he said he was "Just a patsy". And, of course, he lied when he said he never shot anyone.

But since conspiracists seem to think Lee Harvey was telling nothing but the truth in his many statements after his arrest, then they must think Lee was being truthful when he told the press at 7:55 PM CST on 11/22 that he was INSIDE the building when the President was being shot, right? CTers surely can't believe he was outside on the steps but decided to LIE to the reporters and say he was inside, correct? That would be a fairly silly thing for Mr. Oswald to want to do (and a silly thing for any CTer to believe), wouldn't it?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/Oswald's Lies (Part 1)

Edited by David Von Pein