The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you mean by that, but this comes from the Hosty files at NARA, through Malcolm Blunt.

Good enough for me.And if it is not then that person ought to get busy and prove the opposite.

Did anyone require the proof when Fritz's notes were made public in 1996?

Edited by Bart Kamp

13 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Not sure what you mean by that, but this comes from the Hosty files at NARA, through Malcolm Blunt.

Good enough for me.And if it is not then that person ought to get busy and prove the opposite.

Did anyone require the proof when Fritz's notes were made public in the 1996?

I mean I can't believe my eyes! Does the page say "Oswald he was present for work at TBD on the morning of 11/22 and at noon went to lunch. He went to 2nd floor to get coca cola to get his lunch lunch and returned to 1st floor to ear lunch. Then went outside to watch P. Parade"?

Edited by Micah Mileto

47 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Any cursive readers?

Bart,

Most young people in the US can not read anything cursive or hand writing.  The practice of teaching cursive hand writing stopped in the 1990s or there abouts and students today are taught writing with block capitals.

This is just another of many degradations of the American educational system.

This is a breakthrough finding. In spite of all the cover up and witness manipulation, eventually a proof of true course of actions has emerged. Lee was on the second floor before the assassination, however, he returned to the first floor to eat his lunch. The second floor encounter with Officer Marrion Baker could not and did not happen. Lee Oswald was Prayer Man - all the physical evidence point to his presence in the doorway as Prayer Man, and now this new evidence which was buried in archives for 55 years. 

It would be useful and correct to write a letter to the Sixth floor museum with the new evidence and a renewed request for releasing a high-resolution image of Darnell doorway - at least the sharpest frame. 

43 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

I wonder what DVP and the Frenchie will have to say about it.

i've seen it handled by some as far as the Fritz notes is concerned as meaning Oswald was "out front" after the encounter with Baker on the 2nd floor, but these notes have the additional mention of "P Parade" Presidential Parade?

That Bookhout report is a bunch of rubbish David, that report compared with the joint Hosty/Bookhout report is a 180 on quite a few things and to sort out the 2FLRE fix obviously.  I asked David von Pein to explain the huge differences between the two, from which he is still hiding.

Plus watching the Presidential Parade is something else than having a chat with the foreman about work being done minutes later... Shelley denied this happened btw.

Edited by Bart Kamp

As somebody who was assigned to Detroit Homicide for two separate tours, Fritz's "note's" are embarrassingly  unacceptable. I've personally taken statements in the murder of a drug dealer than ran 30 pages +.

I was told by a coworker of Fitz that he was semi illiterate and as you look at the Dallas cases reviewed and decisions overthrown I find the whole thing an obvious rush to judgement.

This is from James Hosty's book: "Assignment Oswald". Indeed, Hosty took one of the affidavit forms and wrote 3.15 to time stamp his original notes.

hosty1.png?w=389&zoom=2

The interrogation as described in Hosty's book matches very well his notes which he wrote during the interrogation on the back of an affidavit form. The point of divergence between the notes and the book is Lee's statement about watching the P. parade. Obviously, this was sanitised in the book.

hosty2.png?w=378&zoom=2

hosty3.png?w=395&zoom=2

That is really a good find by Malcolm.  Nice one fishing it out Bart.

This seems to be from hand notes before they were transmitted  and typed into a report. Therefore its the closest thing we have to a tape of Oswald in detention.

BTW, how many  notations do we have now depicting him as being outside?  Is it three?

Andrej: yes, it would seem that Hosty, to be kind, forgot his notes. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

Just to decipher the cursive writing--

Who is at this interview?  From what I can see, its Fritz, Bookhout, Hosty and who is the fourth guy?