The Education Forum

Ed Primeau concludes only 8 gunshot noises on the Pruszynski tape of the RFK assassination

I believe the Sirhan did it people suggest that RFK turned after the shooting began as his left arm was pulled causing a bullet to hit him from behind.

Still, the coroner stated that the shot was fired from a position so close to RFK it was impossible that the shooter was Sirhan.  Unless the coroner was wrong.

So now, experts need to review this finding.  It will need to be reviewed, analyzed, critiqued, and then a consensus can be made by experts.  That is how science works.

Edited by Cory Santos

10 hours ago, David Andrews said:

My God, just like his brother, who turned to wave and exposed his throat to the sniper's nest!

Not Hardly!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=john+wayne+not+hardly&docid=608036612004448574&mid=F60232066F16066D9C6BF60232066F16066D9C6B&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

10 hours ago, David Andrews said:

My God, just like his brother, who turned to wave and exposed his throat to the sniper's nest!

I thought that JFK bent over to tie his shoelaces, which accounts for the single bullet trajectory.

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

A mighty big man.  For a Republican.

My dad met him once.  As crew chief to the marine base general at El Toro when the film company plane malfunctioned filming Flying Leathernecks dad helped procure a plane, remove doors and mount a tripod.  He was invited to a steak dinner in a tent with several officers and the Duke.  I was disappointed years ago when I learned of his politics, lotta great movies though.  

• 11 months later...

It would be one thing if an audio tape could determine more than 8 shots, but then again, why would one choose to use 22s in a multiple-shooter conspiracy to kill someone? The only answer is the fact that 22s are the easiest to quiet. A noise-suppressor could quiet a 22 shot to a mere echo. 

Edited by Micah Mileto

• 11 months later...

While downsizing, I came across a white plastic binder that apparently my wife had acquired years ago through some quirky means I assume.

She's visiting relatives and I haven't asked her about it.

She may have mentioned having this years ago before I got into the JFK area again when I retired. I had completely forgot about it until I found it three days ago.

On the cover is a glued small paper sheet with this typed title and description:

Items taken from the Ambassador Hotel the night RFK was shot there ... !!!

Upon opening there are maybe 20 to 30 items such as flyers, bumper sticker type banners. All RFK related. I believe these were probably available at the hotel that evening.

There are also two appreciation letters sent to RFK supporters in California signed by RFK. The signatures look real but who knows?

I looked on Ebay and these letters look just like other "real" ones sent to other supporters of RFK.

There are other RFK and even JFK campaign flyers and items as well. There's even a "George Wallace" campaign bumper sticker type decal.

How in the world my wife came across this binder of RFK political items is a fascinating mystery to me. I can't wait for her to return home so I can ask her about it.

Looking through the items taken from the Los Angeles Ambassador Hotel that tragic June evening in 1968 brings the event back in a much more real way.

Just thought I'd mention this interesting find.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Hi Joe - I hope you are recovering. What a find - please tell us the back story.

since this thread is here and someone on it suggested that the coroner Noguchi might have been mistaken about the point blank shot, I thought I’d mention that I believe Noguchi, knowing how important this autopsy was, made sure to have several other notable coroners present at the autopsy, and as far as I know none of them disagreed with his findings. 

Thank you Paul for your thoughtful message.

I edited out my medical situation comment. I sometimes get too casual and off topic with such things and I realize such personal sharing isn't what the forum is about.

Back story?

I will have to ask my wife when she returns from her family visit.

I "think" she may have found this years ago during one of her "thrift shop" adventures. Not sure about that though.

There's other political items in the binder that were obviously not at the Ambassador hotel June 6th, 1968.

A brochure describing Eugene McCarthy's policy positions.

Two or three advertisement flyers for a rally talk RFK was giving in L.A. two days before the tragedy at the Ambassador?

On this are the names of many Hollywood stars who will be in attendance. Shirley McClain of course. Many others. Ed Asner maybe?

Later this morning I'll list the others. I don't know how to take pictures and post them on the forum.

Edited by Joe Bauer