The Education Forum

Biden Misses Kennedy's Assassination By A Decade, Places It In 'Late 70s'

I don't think this will cut it in the long run.  He's making almost as many gaffes as the current president.  Even though he does still lead him in the polls.  But were the polls right in the last election?  There's certainly no JFK or RFK in the running.

Edited by Ron Bulman

This makes me wonder if he is using this issue to reconstruct himself as a change agent.

6 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

This means...he doesn't know where he was when he heard the news!

And does that mean he was probably in the CIA prior to the assassination helping Bush recruit for operation 40?

BTW, does anyone really think that RFK and MLK were his heroes?

It seems to me that the Democrats are trying to lose again. That's really a hard thing to do when running against someone like Trump. But I think there's a good chance that circumstances, such as Trump completely losing it mentally, could hand them the election, as much as they won't deserve it.

I don't think Biden is going to make it.

With all the advantages he has, I just don't think he can do it for the long haul.

The guy was in the senate so long, that he comes off as being a member of the club through and through.

19 hours ago, David Andrews said:

"Wait, I do too know!  I was in a disco, dancing to KC & the Sunshine Band!"

LOL...   I needed a good laugh today... 🤣

Yeah, Dave I guess we all have stories of what we were doing when JFK was assassinated.

I'm a person who lets nothing go to waste.

And I was on the floor with a straw, and just that moment had finished snorting up a gram that I had spilled on the rug, when the news flash came!

Man I was freaked!  I thought someone was going to pick off me and I drew all my shades!

I was up the next few days until Oswald was shot. Then a calm came over me, and I fell asleep and slept all the way through JFK's funeral!

I'll never forget it!

I was at Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, at the Blue Oyster Cult and Aerosmith show.  The crowd was real rowdy, a lot of firecrackers and a few fights 'n' sh*t.  Somebody slipped me some bad 'shrooms on top of the jug of Boone's Farm green apple wine I drank, and the room started to, like, quiver.  At first I felt perfection like from outer space, and made a lot of happiness noises.  Then I couldn't hold it down anymore, and had to bolt for the head in the middle of "Don't Fear the Reaper." 

So I'm bent over, talkin' to Ralph with the stall door open, when some douche lets off a nuclear bomb in the Coliseum, blowing all the clothes clean off my back.  Now I have no hair on my butt, and I can't have kids, but damn if that wasn't the best concert ever, even though it got called before Aerosmith's encore because them three dudes all got killed the same night.  Bummer for them.

Edited by David Andrews

Biden's recent showings made me take a look at the next best polling candidate.  I didn't know she doesn't take money from PAC's or lobbyists.  I knew she was a Senator from Massachusetts.  But not that she was an underprivileged Okie in her youth or teacher that worked her way up to become a Harvard professor as well as at UT and Rutgers.  I wonder if she can remember when JFK and RFK were assassinated, maybe where she was.

Edited by Ron Bulman