The Education Forum

Who was Mrs Robert Reid?

23 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

The significance of this discussion is lost on me (no surprise), but this site says that the woman sitting with Leavelle is "Geraldine [sic] Reid" - https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/witnesses-and-suspects-in-dealey-plaza/

This "Jeraldean Reid" certainly looks like the same woman - http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22100-where-was-roy-truly-right-after-the-last-shot-was-fired/page/9/

But my point is, there is no legitimate reason to think that either one of them is Jeraldean Reid. It doesn’t look much like her at all. We have a 1930 school yearbook photo of her and a 1967 snapshot for comparison purposes.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, John Iacoletti said:

But the footage of the woman sitting next to Leavelle (they don’t appear to be interacting, btw) was taken on Sunday. They are talking about Oswald being shot immediately before this sequence.

John,

Leavelle wasn't with any woman on Sunday - if you believe his after-action report on what he did on Sunday. See pp. 508-509.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137#relPageId=528&tab=page

Unless he met with her and didn't report it - say during the time Oswald was being interrogated by Sorrells and Homes, et.al.

Steve Thomas

So to sum up your ad hominem attack Lance,

you have nothing to refute the evidence.

PM exists.

Thanks counselor

Cheers, Ed

PS, thanks to Bart Kamp and
Thanks to Malcolm Blunt
Geraldean Reid - Page 2 Malcolm-Archive-Feb-2018345
And Marrion Baker said he was wearing what exactly?

"Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.
Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side."

Looks like someone didn't get the memo

Cheers,

Ed

So Bart, 

Ochus her 'boss' said he was with her outside....

but none of her fellow co-workers did?

Interesting.

And again I'll ask, who ate lunch with her?

Again TIA,

Ed

PS, 

Ochus Campbell is the guy who saw Lee in the first floor storeroom, but later doesn't know Oswald from adam.

Yeah that guy.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, John Iacoletti said:

You don't need his permission -- he doesn't own it.

jeraldean-1967.jpg

Isn't it amazing how Doyle gets a pic of Reid from that era from the Stanton family, yet doesn't produce a shot of Stanton from that same time period?

One were inclined to think that he holds this back as it would utterly destroy his dreadful pet theory of PW.

Here is Reid again in her high school yearbook and pretty much confirming it is her, and it also nullifies both ladies in the B&W shots in front of the TSBD and inside Room 317 as they are different people, yes the coats are different and so are the two women.

jerald11.jpg

Edited by Bart Kamp

On 9/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Ed LeDoux said:

So Bart, 

Ochus her 'boss' said he was with her outside....

but none of her fellow co-workers did?

Interesting.

And again I'll ask, who ate lunch with her?

Again TIA,

Ed

PS, 

Ochus Campbell is the guy who saw Lee in the first floor storeroom, but later doesn't know Oswald from adam.

Yeah that guy.

Her testimony is rubbish to say the least, she is incredibly forgetful. As much as Richard Sims during his testimony.

On 9/12/2019 at 8:02 AM, Lance Payette said:

3.  What conceivable assassination conspiracy would have allowed the patsy who was supposed to be on the sixth floor shooting the President to be standing in full view on the front steps?

A planned event that naturally includes human agents possibly prone to error in judgement, timing and perhaps even execution. The cover up will take care of any mistakes in the intervening 50+ years which is exactly why we're having this kind of discussion today.

• 3 weeks later...

The following pic which is attributed to being Reid by a few ex-members is actually from the Fort Worth Star Telegram, and according to the data was taken on Nov 22nd. 

data_o10.png