The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

I guess Hunter Biden bought that gun so he could protect those national security top-secret documents. 

I am sure there were no risks at all  to national security, now also often termed "global security," with an armed Hunter Biden on the scene. 

In fact, if I knew Hunter Biden was carrying a firearm, given his recreational habits, I would not venture within a hundred yards of the Biden garage. That is an excellent way to scare off spies, and I salute the Biden family. 

Only the most partisan, small-minded and racist homophobic GOP'er could find fault here. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Thanks for serving this up, Mathew, but I had a late lunch today.  🤥

trump NOTHING BURGER - Imgflip

From McDonalds no doubt.  Like he served the National Champions as president.  How gracious.

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Ron you rest, I got the song for this.. 

Rest?  Nap time for you.

For starters.  

Keith is better than Chuck ever thought about.  They both knew it.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Circular reasoning?, serving only to confuse and confound.

I can see the effect of these agents of befuddlement on this forum.

And hear their uttered echos of bafflement!

no image description available

Hot off the presses from the reality-based community - 

Three professors from New York University plus three from Europe have combined to produce this detailed statistical study:

Exposure to the Russian Internet Research Agency foreign influence campaign on Twitter in the 2016 US election and its relationship to attitudes and voting behavior

from the Abstract:

“Using longitudinal survey data from US respondents linked to their Twitter feeds, we quantify the relationship between exposure to the Russian foreign influence campaign and attitudes and voting behavior in the 2016 US election. We demonstrate, first, that exposure to Russian disinformation accounts was heavily concentrated: only 1% of users accounted for 70% of exposures. Second, exposure was concentrated among users who strongly identified as Republicans. Third, exposure to the Russian influence campaign was eclipsed by content from domestic news media and politicians. Finally, we find no evidence of a meaningful relationship between exposure to the Russian foreign influence campaign and changes in attitudes, polarization, or voting behavior.”

https://archive.is/F12dh

22 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:
On 1/12/2023 at 1:07 PM, Matt Allison said:

I think a lot of people are wondering why it took almost 2 years to appoint a Special Counsel for Trump's 1/6 and election stealing crimes, and a mere 2 days to appoint a Special Counsel for Biden's classified documents problem.

It's a valid question.

Interesting. Quite possible.

23 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

It is my understanding that when a Special Counsel is appointed, it must be a criminal case. This means that the crazies in the House of Representatives will be unable to hold public hearings on Biden's classified documents case because it is a pending criminal case. This is why the Justice Department moved so quickly on the matter. 

Doug,

I hope you're right about this one, because non-lawyer Jim Jordan, allegedly, plans to "investigate" the Biden documents case in the House Judiciary Committee.

House Judiciary Committee launches probe into Biden’s handling of documents | The Hill

The Hill on Twitter: "Cheney confirms she told Jim Jordan on Jan. 6 "Get  away from me. You f------- did this" https://t.co/PqGbGtgknm  https://t.co/d0jWKpkJYy" / Twitter

4 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

Hot off the presses from the reality-based community - 

Three professors from New York University plus three from Europe have combined to produce this detailed statistical study:

Exposure to the Russian Internet Research Agency foreign influence campaign on Twitter in the 2016 US election and its relationship to attitudes and voting behavior

from the Abstract:

“Using longitudinal survey data from US respondents linked to their Twitter feeds, we quantify the relationship between exposure to the Russian foreign influence campaign and attitudes and voting behavior in the 2016 US election. We demonstrate, first, that exposure to Russian disinformation accounts was heavily concentrated: only 1% of users accounted for 70% of exposures. Second, exposure was concentrated among users who strongly identified as Republicans. Third, exposure to the Russian influence campaign was eclipsed by content from domestic news media and politicians. Finally, we find no evidence of a meaningful relationship between exposure to the Russian foreign influence campaign and changes in attitudes, polarization, or voting behavior.”

https://archive.is/F12dh

Matt Taibbi has been doing great reporting on this in an unrelated investigation, and inside Twitter they thought the Russian bot program was a phantom in terms of results...

The US national security state did, however have a great deal of influence inside Twitter...

You know who shot JFK? You know, LHO visited the Russian Embassy in Mexico City, and met with their assassinations chief just weeks before Nov 22. So....

History does not repeat, but it rhymes....