• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No just the facts, Chris. Read it again, I'm not recommending any action.

Your nature is so transparent, Kirk. 

20 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Sounds a bit like you are trying to get someone banned or reprimanded on the forum. 

It’s not very endearing when you behave like Rifki in Midnight Express (1978). 🐍

It's rather rich isn't it, considering he has told me not to mix my KKK outfit with my Maga hat. 

IMHO This is Kirk's way of "ducking" Iranian Sylvester Stallone as he called him. Kirk seems to be as emotional as Matt Allison, so I'd recommend he put me on ignore and that should solve his problem and he can quit nagging the mods. If someone is offended by what I said they can ask me to edit and if it is something that is offensive, I'm willing to change the language to something less offensive with a similar meaning. As I have shown.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

Man who propped his legs on Nancy Pelosi's desk on Jan 6 found guilty

bt Carla Sinclair 11:28 am Mon Jan 23, 2023

https://boingboing.net/2023/01/23/man-who-propped-his-legs-on-nancy-pelosis-desk-on-jan-6-found-guilty.html

“The infamous gentleman who propped his legs up on former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk inside the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection was convicted today "on all eight counts in his indictment," according to AP News. This includes "felony charges of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding." The conviction came after the jury deliberated for about two hours.

62-year-old Richard "Bigo" Barnett, the self-proclaimed white nationalist from Arkansas, is already making plans to appeal his conviction, saying it's an "injustice" and that "this is not a jury of my peers."

Unfortunately, his peers are also serving time and would not be available to serve on a jury, but that's beside the point.”.

Steve Thomas

57 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No just the facts, Chris. Read it again, I'm not recommending any action.

I certainly would.

I have him on ignore, but is there any question at all that Matthew Koch is anything but a cancer on this forum?

Every day the forum is littered with people having to correct his infantile MAGA garbage.

Fascinating a-political and very informed take on the new 'Phant intel oversight committee. Hopes are not high, as the committee will be partisan and staffed with...CIA'ers. 

You can't make this stuff up. 

Does anybody ever stand up to the CIA?

There may be a look-see into the FBI.

Trigger-warning: The interviewee, a John Kiriakou, does say the Russiagate was a total hoax. He was the CIA whistleblower who was put into prison, if you recognize the name. 

Interestingly, Kiriakou was prosecuted by the Obama Administration, after the Bush Administration declined to press charges. 

Fascinating throughout. 

"He's not here because he put his feet on the desk. We're not here because he stole an envelope. Although that's part of the charged crime. We're here because on Jan. 6, the defendant committed eight different federal crimes," Gordon said.

Pelosi desk-sitter Richard Barnett found guilty on eight counts in Jan. 6 attack (msn.com)

Mike Pence attorney finds classified documents at ex-vice president's Indiana home: report

by Travis Gettys January 24, 2023

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-pence-classified-documents/

“A lawyer for Mike Pence found about a dozen documents with classified markings at the former vice president's private residence.”

You gotta love it.

Steve Thomas

13 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

image.png.bd0acc61ae4f39f232837072ebe52d2e.png

I wanna be a Marxist, Communist, Racist RINO too.

Is that like a hippy, happy hippopotamus or a zany zebra or something?

Steve Thomas

Mind boggling self-incriminating comments and assertions from Trump.

He frames and presents his election law violating words and actions in such an opposite-of-reality and legal logic way...it is clearly delusional.

Yet, he gets away with law violating acts hundreds of times and has never been held accountable for any of them his entire life!

Not sure which is more disturbing - Trump doing this crazy delusional law violating stuff, or his never being held accountable for doing so.

It makes our entire legal system seem corrupted in favor of the rich as well.

Edited by Joe Bauer