The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

And of course the gullible masses won't ask the obvious question about this photo: Why is Zelensky wearing military style fatigues but Biden not? 

The spurious posturing by both of them is belied by the contrasting clothing. If Zelensky is so immersed in the blood and mud of frontline battle as to require his wearing a soldier's outfit, why not Biden who professes to "stand with" Zelensky and Ukraine?

Of course neither of them is on the battle frontline where the ultimate price is being paid by countless conscripts for the decisions of these two poseurs. But such is the degenerate state of western democracy that the masses are supposed to believe the empty rhetoric and absurd antics of these two clowns.

Apparently CNN viewers are calling Ukraine the "New" Berlin.. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

And of course the gullible masses won't ask the obvious question about this photo: Why is Zelensky wearing military style fatigues but Biden not? 

The spurious posturing by both of them is belied by the contrasting clothing. If Zelensky is so immersed in the blood and mud of frontline battle as to require his wearing a soldier's outfit, why not Biden who professes to "stand with" Zelensky and Ukraine?

Of course neither of them is on the battle frontline where the ultimate price is being paid by countless conscripts for the decisions of these two poseurs. But such is the degenerate state of western democracy that the masses are supposed to believe the empty rhetoric and absurd antics of these two clowns.

I know the answer.

President Biden had a formal appointment at a corporation in Ukraine where he was seeking to collect his son Hunter’s last few pay cheques. 😉

Zelensky always has dress down day when doing all this green screen work. 

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

OK Kirk, you have the last word. We disagree. 

The usual ending from Ben. I used your antagonists. You were projecting so much fear on the CIA.  I proposed the absolute worst scenario for the CIA. Under any circumstance. Life would go on. People would still go to their jobs.

I've given you concrete events that are the logical sequence of the very worst of your projected fears upon the CIA.s. The disbanding of the CIA. Let's at least hear what you think would happen? You're the one whose says this is a cataclysmic event!  This would never be the story of the year, during the Ukraine War or even the debt ceiling!

I'll say it again. Anybody else want to comment?

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

RE: The disbanding of the CIA

Ok, and what would that mean?

A lot of it will stay the same. 90% of it's employees will still have their jobs. Maybe they'll appoint a new head. Make some structural changes. Maybe they'll call it something different and just get the rid of people in the top posts. But of course , why even do that?. They were the ones to come forward and release the truth after 60 years!. Anybody that  could once be held responsible, is long dead.,

It's not going to change their agenda one iota, and end the new Cold War!. They'll just become more regulated, tighten appropriations, and have more safeguards to avoid overreach. Hopefully, it will be better!
It's a positive thing! But why would people go to the lengths you suggest , strong arming a President to reduce him. Maybe if they were covering up 50 years ago. But nobody's to blame! I guarantee nobody's going to say now they approved of it!!  Who could possibly shoulder such  blame that they would go to the ruthless ends you suggest?

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Kirk said:Despite this overwhelming evidence of betrayal,Would some still continue to look up to both of them?
Sadly yes.

Tucker has melded  into their identity, as many cherished images in video clips, as well as being the most addictive source of effective tools to facilitate the microsecond satisfaction of "owning the libs." 

Matt: That's my answer to that above. A lot of people here will continue to cite Carlson as a source, even though he is a l-ar.

Ben's doubling down on Carlson now twice today, once of course to you, and a completely political off topic irrelevant response to Pat Speer in a thread about rabbit holes!. And he's mentioned nothing about Carlson's now being exposed!

Giving up Carlson is giving up the prime tool for "Owning the Libs".

Yeah, Kirk, I noticed that  Ben and Mathew Koch have been as quiet as mice this week about the truly shocking Fox News Emails relating to the Dominion lawsuit.

Rupert Murdoch and his Fox propagandists -- Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, et.al.-- deliberately lied about Trump's "Stop the Steal" scam because they were afraid to offend their delusional Trumplicon fans by telling them the truth about Trump losing the election.

And Murdoch was desperately concerned about Republicons regaining control of the Senate in 2020.

Just the kind of "journalism" America needs... 

Fox News has functioned, essentially, as a sleazy Republican Super PAC.

FOX viewers accept lying in place of journalism/facts because they only care about their feelings as manipulated by predetermined opinions. Hannity’s opinion, used to manipulate, is all FOX viewers see/hear. Indoctrination in plain site.

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Oh John, are you a Kinks  "Dedicated follower of fashion" now?

WTF are you talking about?

"Spurious posturing" "belied by the contrasting clothing" indeed!!  I think you missed your calling John, your fashion insight would be excellent on the Red Carpet at the upcoming Oscars in another month! As if we don't already have enough Brits commenting on fashion there!

Absurd antics? foo foo!

Yes, what cowards to not be on the frontline!, and then to dress so inappropriately!

I don't take the fashion statement quite as much to heart as you do John. I'm just amused at Biden's sun glasses! Actually there's nothing that unusual about their dress. One is selling himself as the man of the people during a War, and one is the World leader official. I assume you would also get very upset when  Presidents come to disaster scenes not dressed in a suit and tie. But that actually happens in the U.S.!

I get it! Stiff upper lip, old boy!

You've actually taken a page from the Republicans when Zelensky first came to speak at Congress. "Couldn't he have dressed up a little?" Duly noted John!

heh heh

Watch: Trump vows to use the federal government to discipline your children

by David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement February 21, 2023

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2659447838/

Donald Trump is promising to use the federal government to discipline children if he becomes president again.

"We will end the leftist takeover of school discipline and juvenile justice," Trump says in a five-minute pre-recorded campaign video released Monday (below).

"Many of these carjackers and criminals are 13, 14, and 15 years-old. I will order the Education and Justice Departments to overhaul federal standards on disciplining minors," he added. "So when troubled youth are out of control, they're out on the streets and they're going wild, we will stop it. The consequences are swift, certain and strong and they will know that."

Trump's rambling remarks were part of an apparent seven-point plan that is focused on using police force and violence against American citizens, and going as far as calling up "federal assets" to flood America's streets.

"I will not hesitate to send in federal assets including the National Guard until safety is restored," Trump says.”

“Trump also says he will increase funding available to local police departments, but only if they enact "proven, common sense policing measures such as stop and frisk."”

Tanks. I want to see more tanks!

Tanks, chasing little kids through the streets All right!

Stop and Frisk. Throw 'em up against the wall!

More! More! I want more! American Idol is just showing re-runs tonight.

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Thousands of innocents dead, but John Cotter thinks this is the issue uh huh lol

The Putin apologists are completely oblivious to how silly they look to the rest of the world's normally functioning humans.

19 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Thousands of innocents dead, but John Cotter thinks this is the issue uh huh lol

The Putin apologists are completely oblivious to how silly they look to the rest of the world's normally functioning humans.

Our Putin apologists across the pond-- John, Chris, and Paul-- seem to be strangely allied with right wing Trumplicon MAGAts in the U.S. when it comes to blaming the U.S. for Putin's 20 year-old goal of annexing Ukraine.

Both mass delusions are a result of Russian propaganda, which has focused on; 1) dividing U.S. society along racial and cultural fault lines, and 2) isolating the U.K. from the U.S. and EU.

Putin's annexation of Ukraine and his propaganda strategies in the U.S. and U.K. are clearly described in Aleksander Dugin's 1997 Putin playbook, The Foundations of Geopolitics.

Pic of the Moment

4 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Apparently CNN viewers are calling Ukraine the "New" Berlin.. 

The contortions these jingoists perform in presenting their Russophobic propaganda is hilarious. Your man mentions Roosevelt meeting Churchill, but he fails to mention Roosevelt repeatedly meeting Stalin along with Churchill.

The negative stereotyping of the Russians requires that any of their positive attributes, such as the loss of 27 million Russian lives in their fight against the Nasties, must be airbrushed from the conversation, in case any understanding of the Russians' position contaminates the childishly simplistic Manichean message.

6 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Matt: Thousands of innocents dead, but John Cotter thinks this is the issue uh huh lol

Yeah  Matt. that's all sort of part and parcel of John's general issues.

Also that sort of disdaining the lowly masses is also continually regurgitated by Chris as well.

I guess a certain  colonialist disdain has been inbred, even to the everyday commoner in the U.K!

And of course, as to John's taste for fashion, always using impeccable dress and appearance was long a means to get a leg up on colonial subjects when British officials visited the colonies!

heh heh

I do have my thinking about the ages when such responses disdaining "the lowly masses" while never preferable, are at least  understandable. But I'll leave that out for now.