The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

47 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

So now that Carlson's been exposed as a l-ar.  MacCarthy rewards him and places 41,000 hours of government film solely in his possession?

Kirk-

While I'm sure Carlson will create one or more insipid lies about what he sees in the footage, it doesn't really matter because:

1.) This was footage the 1/6 committee obtained, so there are still copies with the NA.

2.) No normal person believes Tucker Carlson's bullsh^t, lol

The perceived danger here is the concern that the footage would show areas that are only accessible to members of Congress in an evacuation emergency, such as the one they faced on 1/6.

But more than likely all of that is already no longer considered classified due to the presence of traitors like MTG, Boebert and other MAGAs in the House of Representatives.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Kirk said:Despite this overwhelming evidence of betrayal,Would some still continue to look up to both of them?
Sadly yes.

Tucker has melded  into their identity, as many cherished images in video clips, as well as being the most addictive source of effective tools to facilitate the microsecond satisfaction of "owning the libs." 

14 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

2.) No normal person believes Tucker Carlson's bullsh^t, lol

Matt: That's my answer to that above. A lot of people here will continue to cite Carlson as a source, even though he is a l-ar.

Ben's doubling down on Carlson now twice today, once of course to you, and a completely political off topic irrelevant response to Pat Speer in a thread about rabbit holes!. And he's mentioned nothing about Carlson's now being exposed!

Giving up Carlson is giving up the prime tool for "Owning the Libs".

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has given Fox News' Tucker Carlson exclusive access to 41,000 hours of Capitol surveillance footage from the Jan. 6 riot, McCarthy sources tell me.

That should give Tucker Carlson plenty of coverage to cherry pick from in order to make the violent Capitol riot look like a mere scrum.

10 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

That should give Tucker Carlson plenty of coverage to cherry pick from in order to make the violent Capitol riot look like a mere scrum.

Well, skepticism may be justified. 

On the other, government investigations have been known to cherry-pick witnesses and evidence also. Or even fabricate evidence and witnesses. 

And remember, whether about Jan. 6, or the JFKA, 9/11 or weather balloons, the federal government has 1000 times the resources of others to present a narrative. 

The federal government has the bodies to pore through documents, examine film, issue subpoenas, or present select testimony from embedded informants or government actors.

Government investigations do not have to meet courtroom standards for "evidence" and do not have annoying defense counsel putting witnesses on cross examination, or presenting alternative narratives or evidence. 

And we know from Op. Mockingbird, the federal government has plenty of assets in mainstream media.  

I am keeping an open mind.  

As a general rule, skepticism towards government "investigations" is warranted. 

If Carlson presents an alternative view, so be it. 

I am glad there is not a government monopoly on how the Jan. 6 story is treated.

I do wish the 41,000 hours of video was made public, the same as I want to the JFKA records.  

Ben: One conclusion: The JFK Records are radioactive. To mention releasing the records, or to even want to see them, means the President has to go. No one can have leverage over the CIA. It works the other way around.

So you actually believe  Tucker, that there's a "smoking gun "there? 

Ben, Haven't I asked you this before?, but I never got an answer? If the worst came out for them. What's the worst that could happen? 

Ben: Given that President Biden is essentially proposing putting JFK records into the vault permanently

"Vault permanently" Source?

45 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Ben: One conclusion: The JFK Records are radioactive. To mention releasing the records, or to even want to see them, means the President has to go. No one can have leverage over the CIA. It works the other way around.

So you actually believe  Tucker, that there's a "smoking gun "there? 

Ben, Haven't I asked you this before?, but I never got an answer? If the worst came out for them. What's the worst that could happen? 

Ben: Given that President Biden is essentially proposing putting JFK records into the vault permanently

"Vault permanently" Source?

In the vault forever---that's my understanding from Jeff Morley and L Schnapf. There will be no absolute deadline for releasing the JFKA records. The agencies can block release in perpetuity under President Biden's proposal. 

If you had asked me 20 years ago if there was much in the JFK records, maybe I would have agreed with you. They have been scrubbed, etc. 

But Morley seems to have a fish on the line with his quest for Joannides records from New Orleans.

Also, we do not know what we do not know. The Joannides records may be one window, but there may be others. 

The tenacity with which the intel agencies have fought release raises suspicions. The caving in of one President after another.

Side note: Maybe you are right, the JFK records act is not a biggie with voters.

But the media often plays a huge role on what is "news." How many people care about trans rights? Ukraine? Taiwan? Afghanistan? These become issues due to press coverage. 

The M$M is not going to make an issue out of the JFK records. 

5 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

In the vault forever---that's my understanding from Jeff Morley and L Schnapf. There will be no absolute deadline for releasing the JFKA records. The agencies can block release in perpetuity under President Biden's proposal. 

If you had asked me 20 years ago if there was much in the JFK records, maybe I would have agreed with you. They have been scrubbed, etc. 

But Morley seems to have a fish on the line with his quest for Joannides records from New Orleans.

Also, we do not know what we do not know. The Joannides records may be one window, but there may be others. 

The tenacity with which the intel agencies have fought release raises suspicions. The caving in of one President after another.

Side note: Maybe you are right, the JFK records act is not a biggie with voters.

But the media often plays a huge role on what is "news." How many people care about trans rights? Ukraine? Taiwan? Afghanistan? These become issues due to press coverage. 

The M$M is not going to make an issue out of the JFK records. 

Ok, but you didn't answer the second half. Let's go way beyond Johannides,

If the worst came out for them! What's the worst that could happen? 
Let's say the CIA -Dulles and co.  (but of course we don't absolutely know that!) is exposed as being behind the successful plot.

What is the worst that could happen to the CIA?

19 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ok, but you didn't answer the second half. Let's go way beyond Johannides,

If the worst came out for them! What's the worst that could happen? 
Let's say the CIA -Dulles and co.  (but of course we don't absolutely know that!) is exposed as being behind the successful plot.

What is the worst that could happen to the CIA?

Egads...even if it turns out that the truth is "only" that LHO was a CIA asset...that would mean the agency had been lying for 60 years and the official, august WC was a hoax. 

US Presidents, at least, acceded to the hoax and look like intel-state puppets, one after the other. 

No one in the federal government wants such a huge loss in credibility as that. Washington as a laughing stock and creep city. 

If Dulles was shown to have directed the JFKA---I would expect the agency to be disbanded. 

The M$M would have to acknowledge the largest journalism failure in all history. 

No, this won't mean the shelves would go unstocked at your local Ralph's. Life would go on. 

But, man oh man....

40 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Egads...even if it turns out that the truth is "only" that LHO was a CIA asset...that would mean the agency had been lying for 60 years and the official, august WC was a hoax. 

Effect almost zero. Nobody likes the CIA.anyway. It would be easy and no surprise to everyday people at all.. 

US Presidents, at least, acceded to the hoax and look like intel-state puppets, one after the other. 

What proof would there necessarily be that every President knew?. You actually think they were briefed on that when they came to office?

No one in the federal government wants such a huge loss in credibility as that. Washington as a laughing stock and creep city. 

Not everyone in the U.S. is 70 years old Ben.

If your in the department of the Treasury, Commerce, Labor, Health education and welfare,( whatever that is now. ) Why would it effect you at all?. The only people it would effect is the CIA, and some security agencies,. But even they don't share any blame! There's been 3 generations.Ben!

You're dramatizing the reaction like you're a kid in the 60's. Is it just 20% of the total population is over 60?

Washington is already sort of a laughing stock and a creepy city. So what?

f Dulles was shown to have directed the JFKA---I would expect the agency to be disbanded

Ok, and what would that mean?

A lot of it will stay the same. 90% of it's employees will still have their jobs. Maybe they'll appoint a new head. Make some structural changes. Maybe they'll call it something different and just get the rid of people in the top posts. But of course , why even do that?. They were the ones to come forward and release the truth after 60 years!. Anybody that  could once be held responsible, is long dead.,

It's not going to change their agenda one iota, and end the new Cold War!. They'll just become more regulated, tighten appropriations, and have more safeguards to avoid overreach. Hopefully, it will be better!
It's a positive thing! But why would people go to the lengths you suggest , strong arming a President to reduce him. Maybe if they were covering up 50 years ago. But nobody's to blame! I guarantee nobody's going to say now they approved of it!!  Who could possibly shoulder such  blame that they would go to the ruthless ends you suggest?

This took so long,' I got to get to bed.

N

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

4 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Effect almost zero. Nobody likes the CIA.anyway. It would be easy and no surprise to everyday people at all.. 

What proof would there necessarily be that every President knew?. You actually think they were briefed on that when they came to office?

Not everyone in the U.S. is 70 years old Ben.

If your in the department of the Treasury, Commerce, Labor, Health education and welfare,( whatever that is now. ) Why would it effect you at all?. The only people it would effect is the Cia, and some security agencies,. But even they don't share any blame! There's been 3 generations.Ben!

You're dramatizing the reaction like you're a kid in the 60's. Is it 20% of the total population is over 60?

Ok, and what would that mean?

A lot of it will stay the same. 90% of it's employees will still have their jobs. Maybe they'll appoint a new head. Make some structural changes. Maybe they'll call it something different and just get the rid of people in the top posts. But of course , why even do that?. They were the ones to come forward and release the truth after 60 years!. Anybody that  could once be held responsible, is long dead.,

It's not going to change their agenda one iota, and end the new Cold War!. They'll just become more regulated, tighten appropriations, and have more safeguards to avoid overreach. Hopefully, it will be better!
It's a positive thing! But why would people go to the lengths you suggest , strong arming a President to reduce him. Maybe if they were covering up 50 years ago. But nobody's to blame! I guarantee nobody's going to say now they approved of it!!  Who could possibly shoulder such  blame that they would go to the ruthless ends you suggest?

This took so long,' I got to get to bed.

N

OK Kirk, you have the last word. We disagree. 

Until the last Ukrainian

TAMÁS PILHÁL

https://magyarnemzet.hu/ahelyzet/2023/02/az-utolso-ukranig

US President Joe Biden unexpectedly arrived in Kiev yesterday. It was so unexpected that the person concerned could certainly have been thoroughly surprised by his own arrival to who knows where. But then, I think, he was told that the people he sometimes confuses with Iranians live here. As they used to say, they show the poor guy where to find the microphone, the exit stairs, where to try to get around the boxwood. It can be really exciting to live like this. Every minute of every day is full of surprises and unexpected encounters. “Hey, who are they? And where am I anyway?”

You can laugh at him, of course, except that he is the leader of a world empire that is armed to the hilt, stationing soldiers in every corner of the Earth, scanning every square meter with spy satellites, becoming increasingly paranoid, and dangerous to life even when he is drunk.

It's not at all funny, it's rather ominous that this uncle who stumbles here and there and goes back and forth has the atomic codes.

In principle, with him - in practice, perhaps more with those who push him around like a fern, and who write his increasingly blood-steamed, World War II-smelling speeches. These are the warmongers who previously forced the indiscriminate bombing of Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria ("democracy export"), and now they are beating the table for more weapons, demanding an even longer war, and not wanting to hear about a cease-fire or peace.

That is why the already half-finished peace plan was drilled last spring. Because they decided: they will make Ukraine fight until the last Ukrainian sitting on the arm. There is no stopping, even the one-legged and the three-eared are rounded up and sent to the front. Although they know: this will doom this young state drawn on a desk. And why? It's no secret, it has been said many times, most recently by former US Defense Minister Mark Esper: the Ukrainians will do the "dirty work" of weakening Russia instead of them. This is their goal, they subordinated everything to it. It doesn't matter how many people die from it. They overturned the status quo adopted in 1991, broke their promise that NATO would not expand towards Russia, and forcibly pushed into the Russians' innermost sphere of interest. All the provocations of the past two decades—the Orange “revolutions,” the five-billion-dollar Nuland coup, the systematic persecution of nationalities, the Bandera cult, the threat of joining NATO and the rest - all aimed at this. To make it a war. Became.

Yesterday, the old man was sent to speak to the penis pianist so that the show, the war, would definitely continue.

- Today I am in Kiev to meet with President Zelensky and to confirm our unwavering and unwavering commitment to the democracy, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine - Joe Biden said yesterday. As we know, sovereignty and territorial integrity belong to everyone - unfortunately, not everyone does. Those who are well placed in the West will have it, but the others will have to put up with Samantha Power... Another interesting observation is that those who are now the most vocally concerned about the borders of Ukraine, were the ones who redrew half the world in the last century without any inhibitions or decency, throwing a fit over ethnic relations . This is what the United States is up against: how dare anyone push the boundaries without its permission? That's our way - at least that's what they imagine.

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Kirk said:Despite this overwhelming evidence of betrayal,Would some still continue to look up to both of them?
Sadly yes.

Tucker has melded  into their identity, as many cherished images in video clips, as well as being the most addictive source of effective tools to facilitate the microsecond satisfaction of "owning the libs." 

Matt: That's my answer to that above. A lot of people here will continue to cite Carlson as a source, even though he is a l-ar.

Ben's doubling down on Carlson now twice today, once of course to you, and a completely political off topic irrelevant response to Pat Speer in a thread about rabbit holes!. And he's mentioned nothing about Carlson's now being exposed!

Giving up Carlson is giving up the prime tool for "Owning the Libs".

1.) I love how much you guys hate our biggest current ally in the quest to free the files because he's a Trump supporter and better dressed than you. 

2.) I am also enjoying how you two, are illustrating that the people who hate Tucker Carlson and Trump only read headlines and repeat what they hear in liberal fake media land: 

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

And of course the gullible masses won't ask the obvious question about this photo: Why is Zelensky wearing military style fatigues but Biden not? 

The spurious posturing by both of them is belied by the contrasting clothing. If Zelensky is so immersed in the blood and mud of frontline battle as to require his wearing a soldier's outfit, why not Biden who professes to "stand with" Zelensky and Ukraine?

Of course neither of them is on the battle frontline where the ultimate price is being paid by countless conscripts for the decisions of these two poseurs. But such is the degenerate state of western democracy that the masses are supposed to believe the empty rhetoric and absurd antics of these two clowns.