• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Well, since Mathew Koch has now resorted to posting duplicate Tucker Carlson "news" clips, I may as well announce that this year's Frozen Dead Guy Days festival has been moved to Estes Park, Colorado.

The festival has been celebrated for years in the Colorado mountain town of Nederland, in honor of a dead Norwegian guy who has been cryogenically preserved in a Nederland shed for many years.

The owners of the Stanley Hotel convinced the Nederland community to move the festival to Estes.

Events include festive team coffin races and diving into ice water.

I think this is what Ben and John Cotter are talking about in terms of Western democracies going to hell.

www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/family/festival-weekend-in-estes-park-frozen-dead-guy/vi-AA18ohnn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7af1fd48

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Gentlemen, can you refrain from using gender references in your comments.  They equate to racism, religious degradation and more imho.  I'm no moderator but if courteous discourse can't be maintained from within maybe they should draw a line.

Looks like our Scorned woman is trying to slide the thread,

I feel like I know now what it's like to have a teenage daughter.. 

try again, princess. My you’ve caught a cold here. 

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. 

Your cheap biting comments are despicable.  

The word gentleman seems to have been a mistake on my part.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

To be fair, that's the most interaction those guys have ever had with the opposite sex, so they don't really know how to act...

It does seem they have a problem interacting with them.  Maybe a fear of women who don't conform?

11 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

And you don't think the radical leftists were infiltrated by the Feds? I would bet anything I could gather together that violence associated with the Occupy movement or "ANTIFA," was initiated by fed chaos agents.

They've always done that with left wing groups because they threaten the powers that be with their demands for a more equitable distribution of wealth.

What is their motivation for doing the same with groups like the Oathkeepers and Proud Boys? The wealthy ruling class doesn't want people violently advocating for lower taxes on the wealthy and less government regulation?

Exactly. Thank for that.

2 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Exactly. Thank for that.

Paul did you see the Anarchist tattoo on Matts picture.. he thinks he's one also. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

21 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Rather ironic given Matts interaction with Sherry where she threatened to sue him.. 

Ron, you used to call me Koach like a roach until I sent you a private's message and told you to stop, so I find it rather humorous that you would ignore Leslie trying to tie me and Chris to (N)azis and would act like that didn't happen.. maybe stick to drinking beer beer with your buddy Hank 

Never called you a roach, or received your pm.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Lions at Japan zoo die after being infected with COVID

March 10, 2023 (Mainichi Japan)

9.jpg?1

The Adventure World zoological amusement park in Shirahama, Wakayama Prefecture, is seen from a Mainichi Shimbun helicopter in this file photo.

A lion and lioness at a zoological amusement park in Wakayama Prefecture have died after becoming infected with the coronavirus -- the first such case in Japan.

---30---

This has puzzled me for a while---the large number of animal species susceptible to C19, including canines and felines, but also minx and deer. 

Since animal populations are not vaccinated...what are policy ramifications? 

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This is so ugly. The Donks are saying Matt Taibbi is not a journalist, that he should be censored.

One Dem called him a "so-called journalist" -- a snarky dig that has all the right wing snowflakes melting down.

Taking a rhetorical jab at someone is the same as a call for censorship?

Another Dem pointed out that Taibbi is in the employ of Elon Musk, the world's richest man.  I will say what the Dems did not -- Matt Taibbi is no longer an independent journalist.  If he were, he'd tell us what material President Trump pressured Old Twitter to remove.  Punk ass bitch.

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Q: Why did the Donks, and allied Corporate Media, effectively censor the Wuhan lab-leak story?

Ben, your main challenge here is that you don't know what you're talking about.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/02/26/timeline-how-the-covid-lab-leak-origin-story-went-from-conspiracy-theory-to-government-debate/?sh=b5352cb37b98

Timeline: How The Covid Lab Leak Origin Story Went From 'Conspiracy Theory' To Government Debate

March 7, 2020

A group of scientists sign an open letter condemning the “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin”; this letter is later scrutinized, as one of its signers, Peter Daszak, is the head of EcoHealth Alliance, a group that has does work in China at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which some saw as a conflict of interest.

April 18, 2020

Then-President Donald Trump, who frequently refers to Covid-19 as the “China virus,” says “a lot of people are looking” into the possibility of a lab leak, and says the theory “seems to make sense”; Dr. Anthony Fauci, then the government’s leading infectious disease expert, refutes Trump’s claim, citing a study that found the virus’ mutations are “consistent with a jump of a species from an animal to a human.”

January 15, 2021

In the final days of Trump’s presidency, the State Department publishes a fact sheet stating the U.S. government believes that some researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology—a biolab whose research into bat viruses had drawn scrutiny—became sick in fall 2019, shortly before the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic; in May, it is reported that three researchers were hospitalized before the first coronavirus case was reported.

February 9, 2021

A team from the World Health Organization investigating the source of Covid-19 says it is unable to discern its origins, but calls the possibility that the virus escaped from a lab in Wuhan “extremely unlikely”—though many observers questioned whether China gave the team enough access to reach a firm conclusion, and the new Biden Administration expressed “deep concerns” about the report.

February 9, 2021

A paper in the journal Nature reveals a close relative of SARS-CoV-2—the virus that causes Covid-19—was found in bats in Thailand, lending credibility to the theory that the virus evolved naturally and was not manipulated in a laboratory.

May 14, 2021

A group of scientists publish an open letter in the journal Science, saying “we must take hypotheses about both natural and laboratory spillovers seriously until we have sufficient data,” and arguing the lab leak possibility hasn’t been thoroughly investigated.

May 26, 2021

President Joe Biden orders an intelligence review of the two predominant Covid-19 origin theories.

June 3, 2021

Fauci, who up until this point has been steadfast that Covid-19 evolved through natural means, says “the most likely origin is from an animal species to a human but I keep an absolutely open mind that there may be other origins,” adding, “it could have been a lab leak.”

</q>

Emphasis added.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

One Dem called him a "so-called journalist" -- a snarky dig that has all the right wing snowflakes melting down.

Taking a rhetorical jab at someone is the same as a call for censorship?

Another Dem pointed out that Taibbi is in the employ of Elon Musk, the world's richest man.  I will say what the Dems did not -- Matt Taibbi is no longer an independent journalist.  If he were, he'd tell us what material President Trump pressured Old Twitter to remove.  Punk ass bitch.

Ben, your main challenge here is that you don't know what you're talking about.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/02/26/timeline-how-the-covid-lab-leak-origin-story-went-from-conspiracy-theory-to-government-debate/?sh=b5352cb37b98

Timeline: How The Covid Lab Leak Origin Story Went From 'Conspiracy Theory' To Government Debate

March 7, 2020

A group of scientists sign an open letter condemning the “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin”; this letter is later scrutinized, as one of its signers, Peter Daszak, is the head of EcoHealth Alliance, a group that has does work in China at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which some saw as a conflict of interest.

April 18, 2020

Then-President Donald Trump, who frequently refers to Covid-19 as the “China virus,” says “a lot of people are looking” into the possibility of a lab leak, and says the theory “seems to make sense”; Dr. Anthony Fauci, then the government’s leading infectious disease expert, refutes Trump’s claim, citing a study that found the virus’ mutations are “consistent with a jump of a species from an animal to a human.”

January 15, 2021

In the final days of Trump’s presidency, the State Department publishes a fact sheet stating the U.S. government believes that some researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology—a biolab whose research into bat viruses had drawn scrutiny—became sick in fall 2019, shortly before the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic; in May, it is reported that three researchers were hospitalized before the first coronavirus case was reported.

February 9, 2021

A team from the World Health Organization investigating the source of Covid-19 says it is unable to discern its origins, but calls the possibility that the virus escaped from a lab in Wuhan “extremely unlikely”—though many observers questioned whether China gave the team enough access to reach a firm conclusion, and the new Biden Administration expressed “deep concerns” about the report.

February 9, 2021

A paper in the journal Nature reveals a close relative of SARS-CoV-2—the virus that causes Covid-19—was found in bats in Thailand, lending credibility to the theory that the virus evolved naturally and was not manipulated in a laboratory.

May 14, 2021

A group of scientists publish an open letter in the journal Science, saying “we must take hypotheses about both natural and laboratory spillovers seriously until we have sufficient data,” and arguing the lab leak possibility hasn’t been thoroughly investigated.

May 26, 2021

President Joe Biden orders an intelligence review of the two predominant Covid-19 origin theories.

June 3, 2021

Fauci, who up until this point has been steadfast that Covid-19 evolved through natural means, says “the most likely origin is from an animal species to a human but I keep an absolutely open mind that there may be other origins,” adding, “it could have been a lab leak.”

</q>

Emphasis added.

Well, we are worlds apart in our views. 

There was actual censorship on social media of the Wuhan lab leak story, and the Donk-mass media called it a "debunked" conspiracy theory with racist roots for years. 

Why? Who were the Donks working for? 

As for Matt Taibbi, he is not working for Musk, or anyone else. Evidently, Glenn Greenwald and Taibbi make a lot of money through Substack subscriptions (cutting out the old middleman, the media outfit). 

Try looking at The Hill, or Breaking Points, both on Youtube, as pretty good independent outfits. 

The corporate media is deep in bed with Wall Street, Silicon Valley, the multinationals, the globalists, the "defense" industry and the Donks. 

If they lie to you about the Wuhan lab leak...what else will they lie about? 

Almost anything. Now the latest Donk-meme is that it is not really important where C19 came from. 

You know, so what if there is another pandemic from lab leak. 

The 'Phants are not a good alternative.  I say vote for third party.