• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

The Creator of NYPD’s Horrifying Robot Police Dog Linked to Saudi Crown Prince MBS

“MATCH MADE IN DYSTOPIA”

by Noor Ibrahim Apr. 19, 2021

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-creator-of-nypds-horrifying-robot-police-dog-linked-to-saudi-crown-prince-mbs?ref=home?ref=home

“The man behind the company who created the NYPD’s $75,000 robot police dog, which was spotted in action in New York last week, was recruited to serve as an adviser to despotic Saudi crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman’s futuristic city-state project.

Dubbed “Digidog” by the NYPD, the robot assisted in a Manhattan arrest at a public housing building last Monday, sparking outcry from citizens and lawmakers who viewed it as a wasteful and invasive slap in the face as waves of anti-police brutality protests grip the country.

“We got another killing of Daunte Wright, we got the murder of Goerge Floyd, we got Breonna Taylor and so many others that we can’t comprehend,” said New York Rep. Jamaal Bowman in a video after clips of the robot dog went viral. “And now we got damn robot police dogs walking down the street. What the hell do we need robot police dogs? This is some RoboCop dooky. This is crazy.””

This is slightly terrifying.

Steve Thomas

A new way to pay at Whole Foods: Scan your palm

By Chris Isidore, CNN Business April 21, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/tech/amazon-whole-foods-palm-scan-payments/index.html

Amazon will let customers at some Whole Foods stores pay with simple wave of their hands.

The company announced Wednesday it is bringing palm scanners to one of its Whole Foods stores in Seattle, with plans to roll out the new payment system to eight stores in the Seattle area in the coming months. Customers will hold their hands above the scanner for a contact-free payment method.

The scanners are already available at one of those Seattle stores -- its Madison Broadway location. Amazon plans to expand availability further after this initial test run.”

It had to come.

Steve Thomas

On 4/18/2021 at 6:21 PM, W. Niederhut said:

That's what I love about this forum.  I learn something new every time I'm here.

Not being an equestrian, I always thought the expression referred to horses biting (i.e., "chomping") on the bit.

🤥

Notice how journalists and politicos refer to objectionable things as having been squashed instead of the proper quashed?  Signals a rising trend in violent thought.

“Without Darnella’s presence of mind and readiness to risk her own safety and wellbeing, we may never have known the truth about George Floyd’s murder.”

The video shot by a high school student “will go down in history,” the NAACP in North Carolina, the state where Floyd was born, said in a statement.

“Like the Abraham Zapruder film of the Assassination of President John Kennedy, the traditional police coverup was impossible,” the North Carolina NAACP wrote. “No one, not even many of Chauvin’s police colleagues, could argue against Ms. Frazier’s film.”

Perhaps some here agree what we got after Zapruder was a non-traditional police coverup.

CNN's article on Darnella's video reposted by Yahoo.

I guess the NAACP author associates the broadcast of the Zapruder film on Geraldo Rivera's show in 1975 with the House Select Committee on Assassinations finding years later that it "believes" a conspiracy "probably"  included Oswald, who was the killer.

Edited by George Govus
I got the findings wrong.

10 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

A new way to pay at Whole Foods: Scan your palm

By Chris Isidore, CNN Business April 21, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/tech/amazon-whole-foods-palm-scan-payments/index.html

Amazon will let customers at some Whole Foods stores pay with simple wave of their hands.

The company announced Wednesday it is bringing palm scanners to one of its Whole Foods stores in Seattle, with plans to roll out the new payment system to eight stores in the Seattle area in the coming months. Customers will hold their hands above the scanner for a contact-free payment method.

The scanners are already available at one of those Seattle stores -- its Madison Broadway location. Amazon plans to expand availability further after this initial test run.”

It had to come.

Steve Thomas

The hand-held body temperature readers they aim at our foreheads in some buildings complete the Mark of the Beast.

Edited by David Andrews

5 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

The hand-held body temperature readers they aim at our foreheads in some buildings complete the Mark of the Beast.

David,

Some people say that the Servant of the Beast has already appeared on Earth, and that his followers have been wearing his Mark on their foreheads for the past five years... 🤥

The biggest wild card in U.S. politics now: Trump fans in Georgia | CBC News

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

David,

Some people say that the Servant of the Beast has already appeared on Earth, and that his followers have been wearing his Mark on their foreheads for the past five years... 🤥

The biggest wild card in U.S. politics now: Trump fans in Georgia | CBC News

Not great vocals in parts but Lee Roy Parnell picks up the slack.  Honey, let me introduce you . . .

Trump turned over to debt collectors.

Trump campaign sent to collections by City of Albuquerque over unpaid bills: report

By Tom Boggioni April 23, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-finances-2652754135/

According to a report from KOB4, the city of Albuquerque is sending former president Donald Trump to collection over unpaid bills dating back to a rally he held in the city in 2019.

At issue is close to $200,000 in security costs the city incurred after Trump spent the night in local hotel as well as the costs of "blocking off parts of downtown, paying police officers overtime and covering the paid time off expenses of city workers who had to stay home.," the report states.

According to Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller, "We actually treated it like any other debt, and so it goes through a somewhat process where you send a bunch of letters out. We got no response from those letters. And then automatically, it does go to an agency that helps try and collect debts, and so that's those annoying phone calls you get that say, you know, you owe money to so-and-so like now, Trump is getting those."”

"Given what else has happened, I mean in terms of, even his own campaign owing money to donors and lots of shady stuff there, so unfortunately I don't really expect us to get paid. But it's important that we do, and you know, we would do it for anyone else, so he's no different," he added.”

Today also marks the one-year anniversary of injecting bleach into your body to kill Covid.

Let's celebrate.

Steve Thomas