The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez... Patriot Purge-- just in time for Halloween... 🤥

Apparently Tucker Carlson and Rupert Murdoch's Ministry of Trumpaganda intend to broadcast their new "documentary" blaming Trump's January 6th Reichstag fire on the opposition.

Reject the evidence of your eyes and ears - Orwell quote" Sticker by  helengarvey | Redbubble

W.--The official-M$M versions of the 9/11 event or the JFKA...are not believable. 

Now, we have 1/6. 

I applaud those who seek alternative explanations of events, when there is so much power and overt bias going into constructing official-M$M narratives on 1/6. 

Also, I assume whatever Liz Cheney says is not the truth.  

Keep an open mind. Perhaps Carlson's narrative will be biased. Perhaps, like many JFKA alternative narratives, it will get some things right and some things wrong. Or, perhaps it will be fairly accurate.

I will wait to watch Carlson's narrative before drawing any conclusions. And even then, drawing conclusions when the news environment is totally poisoned by M$M is a bit of a mug's game. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

28 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W.--The official-M$M versions of the 9/11 event or the JFKA...are not believable. 

Now, we have 1/6. 

I applaud those who seek alternative explanations of events, when there is so much power and overt bias going into constructing official-M$M narratives on 1/6. 

Also, I assume whatever Liz Cheney says is not the truth.  

Keep an open mind. Perhaps Carlson's narrative will be biased. Perhaps, like many JFKA alternative narratives, it will get some things right and some things wrong. Or, perhaps it will be fairly accurate.

I will wait to watch Carlson's narrative before drawing any conclusions. And even then, drawing conclusions when the news environment is totally poisoned by M$M is a bit of a mug's game.

Ben,

False equivalence.

The JFK assassination and 9/11 were black ops (and psy ops.)  January 6th was a ghastly Trump coup attempt.

We now know for a fact that Trump and his advisors (including John Eastman, Rudy Giuliani, and Steve Bannon) were attempting to block the certification of the election results.  Eastman had mapped out a strategy to steal the election, and blamed Mike Pence for the failure of the plot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eastman-pence-email-riot-trump/2021/10/29/59373016-38c1-11ec-91dc-551d44733e2d_story.html

We also know that Donald Trump, and some Republicans in Congress, actively mobilized their supporters to attack  the U.S. Congress on January 6th. 

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) was texting Pelosi's location during the mob attack.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Alabama) wore body armor to the Capitol on January 6th, and gave a fiery speech urging the Trump mob to, "Go down to the Capitol and kick some ass!"

That's not a "false flag."  The people in the mob who assaulted the Capitol Police and desecrated the Capitol were Trump supporters, acting on directives from Trump and his Republican accomplices.  They weren't flying any "false flags."  They were flying Trump flags, Gadsen flags, and Confederate flags.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

False equivalence.

The JFK assassination and 9/11 were black ops (and psy ops.)  January 6th was a ghastly Trump coup attempt.

We now know for a fact that Trump and his advisors (including John Eastman, Rudy Giuliani, and Steve Bannon) were attempting to block the certification of the election results.  Eastman had mapped out a strategy to steal the election, and blamed Mike Pence for the failure of the plot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eastman-pence-email-riot-trump/2021/10/29/59373016-38c1-11ec-91dc-551d44733e2d_story.html

We also know that Donald Trump, and some Republicans in Congress, actively mobilized their supporters to attack  the U.S. Congress on January 6th. 

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) was texting Pelosi's location during the mob attack.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Alabama) wore body armor to the Capitol on January 6th, and gave a fiery speech urging the Trump mob to, "Go down to the Capitol and kick some ass!"

That's not a "false flag."  The people in the mob who assaulted the Capitol Police and desecrated the Capitol were Trump supporters, acting on directives from Trump and his Republican accomplices.  They weren't flying any "false flags."  They were flying Trump flags, Gadsen flags, and Confederate flags.

W.--

Even if what you say here is true...it does not rule out the possibility, now looking like a probability, that federal plants, instigators or provocateurs were in the scrum on Jan. 6.

Nor are there answers to who enabled some participants to get to Washington ---who gave Mr Buffalo Horns the $500 to go to DC?

And why is Mr. Buffalo Horns still in prison while other individuals, seen in videos exhorting participants to enter the Capitol...are not even prosecuted? 

Also...why did the Capitol Police abandon their posts? Most protestors inside the Capitol say they were let in, and texted in real time that they entered the Capitol unmolested. That is primary evidence, not M$M narrative. 

You leave unanswered how the Capitol Police, and the Metropolitan Police, with 6,000 armed and trained officers, could not prevent an occupation of the Capitol by 600 unarmed, untrained protestors. Both those departments report to Donks. There were even several hundred National Guard already on DC streets on Jan. 6.

As my late great Uncle Jerry used to say, "This story gets fishier and fishier, and I smell a rat." 

This 1/6 M$M scaremongering is looking like another Russiagate hoax. 

Remember, the Deep State went after Julian Assange...and Carter Page. 

Trump is a buffoon. But that does not change the nature of the M$M and its lapdog Deep State narratives. 

You might watch Carlson's presentation first before dismissing it.

People treated Oliver Stone's movies the same way. Denigrate and dismiss even before even viewing. 

5 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W.--

Even if what you say here is true...it does not rule out the possibility, now looking like a probability, that federal plants, instigators or provocateurs were in the scrum on Jan. 6.

Nor are there answers to who enabled some participants to get to Washington ---who gave Mr Buffalo Horns the $500 to go to DC?

And why is Mr. Buffalo Horns still in prison while other individuals, seen in videos exhorting participants to enter the Capitol...are not even prosecuted? 

Also...why did the Capitol Police abandon their posts? Most protestors inside the Capitol say they were let in, and texted in real time that they entered the Capitol unmolested. That is primary evidence, not M$M narrative. 

You leave unanswered how the Capitol Police, and the Metropolitan Police, with 6,000 armed and trained officers, could not prevent an occupation of the Capitol by 600 unarmed, untrained protestors. Both those departments report to Donks. There were even several hundred National Guard already on DC streets on Jan. 6.

As my late great Uncle Jerry used to say, "This story gets fishier and fishier, and I smell a rat." 

This 1/6 M$M scaremongering is looking like another Russiagate hoax. 

Remember, the Deep State went after Julian Assange...and Carter Page. 

Trump is a buffoon. But that does not change the nature of the M$M and its lapdog Deep State narratives. 

You might watch Carlson's presentation first before dismissing it.

People treated Oliver Stone's movies the same way. Denigrate and dismiss even before even viewing. 

Carlson?  Sounds like you've drank the koolaid.

Ben,

I will be interested to hear what Tucker Carlson has to say on the subject of the January 6th attacks being a "false flag."

Of course, we can't rightly judge Carlson's "Patriot Purge" documentary without reviewing it.

But I'm skeptical, given the facts that we have about the identities and motives of the insurrectionists, and the evidence that Trump, Eastman, Giuliani, Bannon, et.al., intended to block the certification of the election results.

We also know that Trump, Fox, and many Republicans in Congress have been endeavoring to deny, minimize, and misrepresent what happened on January 6th-- even referring to it as a "peaceful" protest by patriotic "tourists," and refusing to acknowledge that over 100 Capitol Police officers were injured in the attacks.

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 10/29/2021 at 10:31 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Doug, I just read your entire Bill Maher comments post even though it was about as impossible to decipher as Chinese writing or Egyptian Hieroglyphics.

I looked at it as a quirky challenge to get my brain working this early in the morning.

Yes, the Chinese are extremely serious people. When they commit to almost anything, they have a tenacity to see it through no matter what the cost in time, effort and even sacrifice ( much more than Americans ) of human loss.

Population loss prevention to them isn't a priority it seems me.

Joe:

The original was a long single paragraph but when I posted it on the forum it came out entirely different.,

Doug

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Or coffee. 

Decaf?  🤥

The Most Damning January 6th Revelation Yet

New Emails Show Trump and Eastman Saw the Insurrectionists as the Foot Soldiers of the Coup. They Cheered Them on and Used Them in Real Time.

OK, I doubt anyone will change their minds ever on anything, but this discussion may be a good balance for many. The first 20 minutes can be skimmed over, and the discussion bogs down here or there but still well worth listening to. 

I did not realize, for example, that the majority of the Governor Whitmer plotters were actually federal assets, and that plans had been hatched to "storm the Michigan capitol." 

That rhymes, no?

It appears likely Stewart Rhodes, top man at the Oathkeepers is a federal asset, while the Afro-Cubano leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, has been a federal asset in the past, and may still be. 

Then as heavily infiltrated groups appeared at the Capitol, a few scrums at the gates...and the police melt away. 

Mr. Buffalo Horns, the penniless Phoenix gadfly who entered the Capitol after defenses had been abandoned, is arrested and put in prison ever since...but Stewart Rhodes has never even been charged, despite the fact that when the federal government charges other Oathkeepers, they cite Rhodes-authored literature as good reason for prosecution. 

This Jan. 6 story is not a story, it is a narrative. The narrative is getting fishier and fishier, and I smell a rat. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

What’s your theory?

Paul-

Hello. I guess you mean me. 

To soon to tell.  Keep in mind that WaPo is deeply embedded into the Deep State and the Donk Party. And the GOP is no better. 

1. Theory No 1: Just a scrum, got out of hand. Capitol Police, Metro Police, and National Guard, despite huge forces, just bady, badly bungled the response, and seemed to stand down. Some Trumpers may have made phone calls or had meetings, but so what. You are talking about 600 lulus in the Capitol. This was a takeover of the federal government? Within hours the occupiers are moved to the Capitol lawn and arrested. In real life, a nothingburger.

But great narratives for the Deep State to promulgate---remember, always be afraid of domestic subversives and foreign invaders-interlopers.

The FBI says they have uncovered no plots. The NYT says embedded assets say there were no plots. So where are the plots? 

Theory No. 2. The reason the FBI nows says it uncovered no plots is because federal assets were the prime movers behind the small number of semi-organized groups that did show up--Oathkeepers and Patriot Boys, in particular. It was federal instigators that prompted the occupation of the Capitol, as they had tried to do with the Michigan Capitol. A replay of the Governor Whitmer kidnap narrative.  This follows the same pattern as FBI assets arresting halfwit Muslims in plots fabricated by the FBI, and saying they were terrorists. 

3. Some Trumpers may have been stupid enough to think they could somehow halt the election and transfer of power to the Donks. They tried various ineffectual machinations, but if they though a bunch of halfwits inside the Capitol would do the trick...they were pretty deluded.

In any event, no one arrested at the Capitol yet has said they were taking covert instructions from the Trump camp. Not one shred of evidence in that regard.

Some occupiers say they interpreted Trump's speech as encouragement to occupy the Capitol--but not one person has said, "Yeah, I took orders from Bannon, and he said mass at the East gate. Check my phone if you don't believe me."  Not one. So...where is the plot, the conspiracy? 

Of course, a mix is possible---some Trumpers may have egged on some in the scrum (no evidence so far), while FBI assets were doing the same (some evidence so far). 

I still puzzle how 6,000 armed and trained police could not prevent 600 lulus from occupying the Capitol, many of whom texted they "were let in" in real time.

My best guess is Jan. 6 is a nothingburger, but a great PR narrative. 

Side note: The WaPo says they have devoted 75---75!---reporters to the Jan. 6 story. 

When Jefferson Morley worked at the WaPo, he told his editors he would like to look into the JFKA as part of his beat. They told him no.

So...the WaPo put 75 reporters onto Jan. 6 narrative, and never even one onto the JFKA story. 

But hey, the WaPo is woke. 

The Jan. 6 story belongs in National Aquarium, or a Star Kist tuna plant. Fishy. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

To soon to tell.  Keep in mind that WaPo is deeply embedded into the Deep State and the Donk Party. And the GOP is no better. 

1. Theory No 1: Just a scrum, got out of hand. Capitol Police, Metro Police, and National Guard, despite huge forces, just bady, badly bungled the response, and seemed to stand down. Some Trumpers may have made phone calls or had meetings, but so what. You are talking about 600 lulus in the Capitol. This was a takeover of the federal government? Within hours the occupiers are moved to the Capitol lawn and arrested. In real life, a nothingburger.

But great narratives for the Deep State to promulgate---remember, always be afraid of domestic subversives and foreign invaders-interlopers.

The FBI says they have uncovered no plots. The NYT says embedded assets say there were no plots. So where are the plots? 

Theory No. 2. The reason the FBI nows says it uncovered no plots is because federal assets were the prime movers behind the small number of semi-organized groups that did show up--Oathkeepers and Patriot Boys, in particular. It was federal instigators that prompted the occupation of the Capitol, as they had tried to do with the Michigan Capitol. A replay of the Governor Whitmer kidnap narrative.  This follows the same pattern as FBI assets arresting halfwit Muslims in plots fabricated by the FBI, and saying they were terrorists. 

3. Some Trumpers may have been stupid enough to think they could somehow halt the election and transfer of power to the Donks. They tried various ineffectual machinations, but if they though a bunch of halfwits inside the Capitol would do the trick...they were pretty deluded.

In any event, no one arrested at the Capitol yet has said they were taking covert instructions from the Trump camp. Not one shred of evidence in that regard.

Some occupiers say they interpreted Trump's speech as encouragement to occupy the Capitol--but not one person has said, "Yeah, I took orders from Bannon, and he said mass at the East gate. Check my phone if you don't believe me."  Not one. So...where is the plot, the conspiracy? 

Of course, a mix is possible---some Trumpers may have egged on some in the scrum (no evidence so far), while FBI assets were doing the same (some evidence so far). 

I still puzzle how 6,000 armed and trained police could not prevent 600 lulus from occupying the Capitol, many of whom texted they "were let in" in real time.

Side note: The WaPo says they have devoted 75---75!---reporters to the Jan. 6 story. 

When Jefferson Morley worked at the WaPo, he told his editors he would like to look into the JFKA as part of his beat. They told him no.

So...the WaPo put 75 reporters onto Jan. 6 narrative, and never even one onto the JFKA story. 

The Jan. 6 story belongs in National Aquarium, or a Star Kist tuna plant. Fishy. 

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

You are doubly deep on your rambling theory for Paul. How about concise facts. 

58 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

Knowingly denying the fact that an act of insurrection is in fact such, is that not insurrection itself?