The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

11 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, so much for the claim that Trump's January 6th coup attempt "wasn't coordinated." 🤥

EXCLUSIVE: January 6th Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff

Two sources are communicating with House investigators and detailed a stunning series of allegations to Rolling Stone, including a promise of a “blanket pardon” from the Oval Office

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/exclusive-jan-6-organizers-met-congress-white-house-1245289/

October 24, 2021

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/14/i-saw-provocateurs-at-the-capitol-riot-on-jan-6/

Another point of view. 

The author reports the DC National Guard was already on the streets Jan. 6.

His account is plain, and he has credentials (read to the bottom). 

So at least some elements of the National Guard were already deployed, in addition to the nearly 6,000 officers at the disposal of the Capitol Police and the DC Metropolitan Police. 

How on earth could 600 unarmed protestors "storm the Capitol"? 

Keep an open mind...the M$M sure has an agenda on this one....Liz Cheney? Are you sure she will tell the truth? 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/14/i-saw-provocateurs-at-the-capitol-riot-on-jan-6/

Another point of view. 

The author reports the DC National Guard was already on the streets Jan. 6.

His account is plain, and he has credentials (read to the bottom). 

So at least some elements of the National Guard were already deployed, in addition to the nearly 6,000 officers at the disposal of the Capitol Police and the DC Metropolitan Police. 

How on earth could 600 unarmed protestors "storm the Capitol"? 

Keep an open mind...the M$M sure has an agenda on this one....Liz Cheney? Are you sure she will tell the truth? 

The Federalist, Ben?  Surely, you jest... 🤥

The irredeemable irresponsibility of The Federalist

On the ludicrous sycophancy of Trump's media toadies

https://theweek.com/articles/773685/irredeemable-irresponsibility-federalist

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

That's right W. Ben, generally unaware of any American journalistic sources other than the biggest, most renown ones, will literally go anywhere to confirm his biases. Now the Federalist,  has convinced Ben of a heavy Antifa presence at the Capitol on the 6th, which has been thoroughly denounced by even more earthbound conservative sources as well as Republican minority leader, Kevin Mc Carthy.

You know Ben,  you could go to media bias fact check, or a few other such sites and get at least a barometer review of the sources your using. Oh no, but anyone who wants to check facts these days is  leftist, right, Ben? As anything like that, they may not be perfect. But you do get an idea of the slant.. Some times you can get an idea from film of the quality of people  who are your brethren that are essentially making your  case for you.

Such a case is this guy whose completely on the inside of the 1/06 Riot, Paul Gosar. I don't want to be cruel when considering his demise, it may be  due to over medication. But he seems to move by "lunging" these days, with slurred speech. and his head movements seem to mimmic a guy who hasn't returned to normal after trying to set a Guiness Worlds record for one  interrupted week straight of "apple bobbing".

I probably should have saved this when it first came out. I like to find the film without any nemesis commentary like CNN. I like to have the film do the talking. But you can get a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about in the first 3 minutes  of this piece.

Sorry, I really wanted to read the Rolling Stone piece W. But they tried to hit me up for a subscription even though I think I've read only one RS piece this entire year! Oh Well!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

W.--

As I said, keep an open mind. 

There are truths and un-truths printed in the NYT...or lesser outlets.

Hard to tell anymore. Would you believe nothing you read in the NYT? Are they mere Donk sycophants? Often, but not always....

This fellow's account is limited to what he himself saw. Credible source. 

If you read the primary documents, many, many of the rioters inside the Capitol texted in real time that they were "let in." 

That is the historical record, in arrest reports. Indeed, being provided as evidence by prosecutors in open court, to prove the rioters were inside the Capitol. 

But the Capitol Police and the DC Metropolitan Police do not report to Trump, but to Democratic Party officials. 

Does it not seem likely Jan. 6 was just a scrum and the 6,000-officer police departments, for whatever reason, were woefully unprepared, leaderless for a while, and then cleared everyone out after a few hours? 

A second option is that Jan. 6 was instigated by provocateurs, in conjunction with police, which would not be a first in history....

As we're coming up on 58 years now my thoughts are going back to 1963.  And wondering what If, what if JFK have lived to 70-80-90?  What if  we lived in a world he more heavily influenced.

What influenced my thoughts is that band from across the pond who released their 1st single, a 1:49 cover of Chuck Berry's Come On in 1963.  The one that's still touring today.  They still take me back to the documentary Gimmie Shelter when I saw it in 1972 .

Wyman quit in 1993.  Charlie died in August.  Ronnie Wood looked much older than the last time I saw an up close in this video, but still good for a 2X Cancer Survivor, and can he still play.  Mick doesn't run and jump anymore, but he still struts and jerks about, his face does betray his age.  Keith looks about the same as he has for the last 20 years or so.  They still sound pretty great.

I've a date to see them in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas for the third time a week from tonight, with my daughter.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Digital World Acquisition Group, the company behind Truth Social, Donald Trump's new social media site.

The stock fell by more than 19% yesterday.

image.png.05b742a91871ffc105290c08ed4378fe.png

Doesn't look like it's going well.

Reuters notes that "Trump and his business interests are the subject of numerous investigations from U.S. authorities." And Digital World Acquisition Corp. reportedly highlighted the risks of being associated with Trump in the regulatory filing.

"The Purchaser hereby acknowledges the controversial nature of being associated with the Company Principal and the Company Principal's family," the filing states.

Not the most glowing endorsement I've seen in a Prospectus.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

On 10/26/2021 at 10:02 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Every time I read the actual primary documents on people arrested at the Capitol scrum...it sure seems different to what is reported in the M$M. 

This is Stephanie Baez, one of the "insurrectionists."

OK, like many in the crowd, she live-texted and Instagramed etc, during her stay in the Capitol, thus providing irrefutable evidence of her participation in the event. Not too bright for an insurrectionist. 

The photo of her may have been taken by an informant, since it is not a selfie. 

Here is some of what Boez texted: 

. 2 old ladies were some of the first people in the capitol building and they had garbage lids, pushing back cops. Those are the Patriots of today.

Actually some of the very first people in were 2 old ladies that had trash can lids to push back security. So bad ass. 

Lol I did! It was actually fairly peaceful when I went in, chanting, people talking to cops, placing stuffed animal eagles on statues. Aaannd police let us through the barriers, they only really messed up breaking windows. But its our capitol building, we pay for it. 

Some of the first people were old ladies armed with garbage-pan lids?!

I never read that in M$M. But then...it does not fit a narrative, no?  

One part of the complaint against Baez is rather creepy, and I have seen this on other arrest reports:

People are tracked by their smartphones. The federal government served a warrant on Google, which readily and quickly became a part of the police state by providing the location of Baez' phone during the time of the event. 

Oh, how nice. 

So, I have provided in this space some primary documents relating to the Jan. 6 scrum. The actual participants, in real time, were texting their observations.

These real-time accounts are much different in texture than the M$M journalism, and I think provide a type of balance. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
photo

Deborah Birx, now says Trump could have reduced U.S. Covid deaths by 30-40% with a more concerted effort with greater testing. Gee, do you think so.?

A great opportunity to bail out his Presidency  fell right into Trump's lap, He could have gotten the jump on competitors and marketed "Maga masks", and make a fortune and also ensure his re election. But he was too dense and thought listening to the experts was a sign of weakness. What terrible timing that we had the first President of our time who actually became a cult figure. And to this day, even out of office, he has a group that still slavishly follows him, and some to their grave.

Birx, of course is also to blame, but she'll always have that excuse, that she had to play along to an extent or Trump would fire her and she'd have no input at all. In reference to another thread , she was always sort of the well ornamented old style Republican woman, sort of the Peggy Noonan  face of the U.S Covid response!

https://www.axios.com/birx-trump-covid-white-house-congress-1ffe94bb-6d16-4be7-9bb0-c3b52a440e5d.html

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Deborah Birx, now says Trump could have reduced U.S. Covid deaths by 30-40% with a more concerted effort with greater testing. Gee, do you think so.?

A great opportunity to bail out his Presidency  fell right into Trump's lap, He could have gotten the jump on competitors and marketed "Maga masks", and make a fortune and also ensure his re election. But he was too dense and thought listening to the experts was a sign of weakness. What terrible timing that we had the first President of our time who actually became a cult figure. And to this day, even out of office, he has a group that still slavishly follows him, and some to their grave.

Birx, of course is also to blame, but she'll always have that excuse, that she had to play along to an extent or Trump would fire her and she'd have no input at all. In reference to another thread , she was always sort of the well ornamented old style Republican woman, sort of the Peggy Noonan  face of the U.S Covid response!

https://www.axios.com/birx-trump-covid-white-house-congress-1ffe94bb-6d16-4be7-9bb0-c3b52a440e5d.html

Had to laugh about your "MAGA mask" concept, Kirk.  It would have been a rare example of a Trump business idea that actually succeeded financially and proved beneficial to society... 🤥

Here's my take on why Trump bungled the pandemic response so badly.

1)  He was afraid that an appropriate pandemic response would undermine the economy and, hence, his re-election prospects in 2020.

2)  He didn't like the "optics" of mask-wearing, which undermined his orange-faced, macho television image.

3)  He is abysmally ignorant of science and the significance of scientific data.