The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Rep. Carolyn Maloney is holding up the 9/11 Commission as the model of a successful congressional investigation. Unbelievable. 

Indeed.   It's a sign of how little the general public and even members of Congress, apparently, know about 9/11 and Phillip Zelikow's ridiculous 9/11 Omission Report.

I saw a stat somewhere indicating that less 5% of U.S. citizens even know that Larry Silverstein's 47 story WTC 7 skyscraper was explosive demolished late in the day on 9/11.  The story has been completely blacked out of the U.S. mainstream media for almost 20 years now.

WTC

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Indeed.   It's a sign of how little the general public and even members of Congress, apparently, know about 9/11 and Phillip Zelikow's ridiculous 9/11 Omission Report.

I saw a stat somewhere indicating that less 5% of U.S. citizens even know that Larry Silverstein's 47 story WTC 7 skyscraper was explosive demolished late in the day on 9/11.  The story has been completely blacked out of the U.S. mainstream media for almost 20 years now.

WTC

It's a sad, and dangerous, situation. Today I heard a commentator on MSNBC compare the Republicans who minimize the events of January 6th to  "Truthers" (a term of derision that the media use, similar to the phrase "conspiracy theory").

It's miraculous that something worse than 9/11 hasn't happened since, given the fact that the forces that perpetrate such atrocities count on the willful ignorance of the public and the willingness of the media to endlessly repeat the most recent "big lie". 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

It's a sad, and dangerous, situation. Today I heard a commentator on MSNBC compare the Republicans who minimize the events of January 6th to  "Truthers" (a term of derision that the media use, similar to the phrase "conspiracy theory").

It's miraculous that something worse than 9/11 hasn't happened since, given the fact that the forces that perpetrate such atrocities count on the willful ignorance of the public and the willingness of the media to endlessly repeat the most recent "big lie". 

Talk about Orwellian DOUBLE SPEAK...  Now l-i-a-r-s are "Truthers?"   🙄

That's quite a public relations trick by our M$M-- equating JFK assassination and 9/11 "Truthers" with those who are lying about the January 6th attack on Congress. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they paid someone to write a book called, I Was a Teenage Truther.

Edited by W. Niederhut

The dirty little secret behind the Liz Cheney purge

by Joe Conason

May 14, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/liz-cheney-trump-2652984174/

“Immediately after the caucus vote, Cheney told NBC's Savannah Guthrie what she believes is provoking "real concern" among her colleagues: the prospect of a full and independent investigation into the January 6 insurrection, like the 9/11 Commission Report. "I've been very public that that commission needs to be bipartisan. It needs to look only at Jan. 6 and the events leading up to it, not at the BLM" — Black Lives Matter — "and antifa riots last summer," Cheney said on the Today show. "I think that that kind of intense, narrow focus threatens people in my party who may have been playing a role they should not have been playing."

That makes a whole lot more sense.

Steve Thomas

On 5/12/2021 at 5:30 PM, W. Niederhut said:

WTC

That video is simply truth revealing mind blowing.

An Entire County Just Paid Thousands to Join a Far-Right Group

‘IT CAN GET RIDICULOUS’

Whether they like it or not, residents of an entire county are effectively paying to join an extremist group hyped by alleged participants in the Jan. 6 riot.

By Kelly Weill May. 14, 2021

https://www.thedailybeast.com/an-entire-county-just-paid-thousands-to-join-a-far-right-group?ref=home

“Lander County, Nevada, is shelling out $2,500 for lifetime membership to a controversial, far-right law-enforcement group, The Daily Beast has learned. For their money, residents will get some lapel pins, a plaque, and a big party featuring an alleged participant in the Jan. 6 attack on the United States Capitol.”

Steve Thomas