The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mob must be super powerful to carry out and cover up the hit for almost 60 years.  Wow.  But those Kennedys killed Marilyn, wow. ( How low can some authors go?)😢

Does he tell who killed Amelia Earhart, Elvis, and King Tut? If not, then I can write my book! ☺️

4 hours ago, Ken Davies said:

The mob must be super powerful to carry out and cover up the hit for almost 60 years.  Wow.  But those Kennedys killed Marilyn, wow. ( How low can some authors go?)😢

Does he tell who killed Amelia Earhart, Elvis, and King Tut? If not, then I can write my book! ☺️

Weren't they all killed by nefarious liberals-- horn dogs like RFK and Bill Clinton? 🤥

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-vote-capitol-police-gold-medals-insurrection-1601129

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado

• Michael Cloud, Texas

• Andrew Clyde, Georgia

• Warren Davidson, Ohio

• Matt Gaetz, Florida

• Louie Gohmert, Texas

• Bob Good, Virginia

• Paul Gosar, Arizona

• Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia

• Andy Harris, Maryland

• Jody Hice, Georgia

• Thomas Massie, Kentucky

• Mary Miller, Illinois

• Barry Moore, Alabama

• Ralph Norman, South Carolina

• Scott Perry, Pennsylvania

• John Rose, Tennessee

• Matt Rosendale, Montana

• Chip Roy, Texas

• Greg Steube, Florida

Remember their names.

Steve Thomas

Arizona voting data taken to so-called 'lab' in remote Montana

Anderson Cooper 360

"CNN's Gary Tuchman takes a closer look why Arizona voting data has been taken by truck to a property near Bigfork, Montana."

As Arizona Secretary of State. Katie Hobbs says, "You can't make this stuff up".

Steve Thomas

On 6/17/2021 at 5:14 AM, Dennis Berube said:

Dennis,

I have, certainly, wondered about reports that some of these January 6th insurrectionists may have been FBI informants-- long before Tucker Carlson raised the issue this week.

Under the circumstances, do you agree with the decision by Mitch McConnell and 34 Trump-aligned Senators to filibuster the bill authorizing a Congressional investigation of January 6th?

If the January 6th attack on Congress was some sort of FBI false flag, shouldn't Tucker Carlson and the GOP Senators support an investigation?

On 6/17/2021 at 4:14 AM, Dennis Berube said:

This is so stupid I don't know when I'll stop laughing. An "unidicted co-conspirator" is also known as a person yet to be charged among other things. Tyler Durden is your source? Hahaha! You're Killin me Denis. Red Pill, 3%er, BS for the window-lickers.

Wow!, Dennis, so it wasn't Antifa after all?
it looks like they're going to take a page from those liberals, and make the rioters play the "victim" card!

So you've finally outed for Tucker Carlson,  Dennis? and his source, Zero Hedge????, I'm happy you're not shocked. Zero Hedge tries to e mail me all the time. You love that gold bug stuff.  They were established in 2009,by a Bulgarian trader whose father was super pro Russian who uses the pseudonym Tyler Durden. What a surprise!  And they have missed the 12 year bull market with their perma bear outlook, and on top of that weren't smart enough to have foreseen the crypto craze, and that was supposed to be right up their hard monetarist alley.

Ok anyway, good impartial sources!
I looked back at them to refresh my memory and a website staffer who quit Zero Hedge recited the reason.

: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke." Lokey told Bloomberg that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I received this con man email today from Donald J. Trump, the 45 President. I do not know how I got on his email list:

Mark,

I just announced that I am heading to OHIO for my FIRST RALLY BACK on June 26th.

This rally will be unlike anything you've ever seen before and I've specifically requested that YOU be there as my special guest.

If you win:

• We'll meet backstage at the rally
  • We'll take a photo together that I'll sign just for YOU
  • You'll get to bring a guest of your choice
  • We'll cover your flight
  • We'll cover your hotel
  • We can even talk strategy on how to Save America

This could be the trip of a lifetime, Mark, and all you have to do is enter. Who knows, I could even have a special announcement...but you'll only know if you're there!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to win a trip to meet ME backstage at the Trump Rally in Ohio. >>

Meet President Trump at His First Rally Back

I can't wait to be back on stage with the American People. Will you join me and make this OUR BEST RALLY EVER?

My team is handing me the entry list soon and I'll be looking for YOUR name. Will I see it?

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to meet me at my FIRST rally back and to get your name on the list of entries.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

Edited by Douglas Caddy