• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Well, I'm shocked, shocked to learn that Rob Wheeler hasn't studied the 2021-22 COVID morbidity & mortality stats for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated adults in U.S.

Yo, Rob, did you ingest any bleach or horse paste during the pandemic, as your Great Orange Leader advised? 🤥

Edited by W. Niederhut

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/21/republicans-are-just-going-after-him-the-media-starts-the-spin-on-possible-hunter-biden-criminal-charges/

You can disagree with Jonathan Turley, but surely he makes sense on this particular issue.

Surely, rank-and-file administration officials cannot be expected to investigate and prosecute the President's family members, whether during the Bush, Trump or Biden administrations. Special prosecutors are needed. 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/21/republicans-are-just-going-after-him-the-media-starts-the-spin-on-possible-hunter-biden-criminal-charges/

You can disagree with Jonathan Turley, but surely he makes sense on this particular issue.

Surely, rank-and-file administration officials cannot be expected to investigate and prosecute the President's family members, whether during the Bush, Trump or Biden administrations. Special prosecutors are needed. 

Are you watching Ben?  They're on break now.  You can still catch the second half.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/21/a-bill-comes-due-last-chance-hearing-jan-6-committee-has-yet-to-establish-a-criminal-case-against-trump/

Jonathan Turley is the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University. 

Turley says the criminal case against Trump very iffy. In favor of prosecution is that the DC jury pool is heavily Donk. 

Federal prosecutors might be able to get a guilty conviction in DC, but have it reversed at a higher court. 

I realize that in present times, "an accusation is better than a confession," and a TV show better than a courtroom with defense counsel...but we will have to wait and see. 

Just now, Ron Bulman said:

Are you watching Ben?  They're on break now.  You can still catch the second half.

Ron-

I tend to read summaries, or transcripts, which take less time. Committee hearings and courtroom sessions...move glacially. 

But I will happily read any report you file. I enjoy your commentary, even if I disagree. 

9 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ron-

I tend to read summaries, or transcripts, which take less time. Committee hearings and courtroom sessions...move glacially. 

But I will happily read any report you file. I enjoy your commentary, even if I disagree. 

Add on:

Good news for some:

The 1/6 committee says it will go on!

More hearings in September! 

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, I'm shocked, shocked to learn that Rob Wheeler hasn't studied the 2021-22 COVID morbidity & mortality stats for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated adults in U.S.

Yo, Rob, did you ingest any bleach or horse paste during the pandemic, as your Great Orange Leader advised? 🤥

Edited 2 hours ago by W. Niederhut

You’re in La La Land, William. The only reason people aren’t posting stuff about adverse reactions is because you guys announced proudly, like a badge of honour, that you’d had your jabs. There is no upside to making you feel neurotic. 
Wake up and smell the coffee. 
The news in the UK is making up brand new illnesses, or blaming cold or hot weather for a significant rise in miscarriages, stillborns, heart attacks, strokes, and other ailments. 
you still think the state is doing you a favour?! Wake up man! 

6 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

To keep it simple.

Evidence was constructed by political rivals to force the Mueller investigation, and then his first impeachment.

That evidence (among other evidence) included the presentation and assertion by the Hillary team of server logs that purported to show the Trump Tower offices were in communication with Alfa Bank of Russia.

The FBI cyber team* said "no", that is not what the logs show. The Director Level FBI crew rejected the cyber teams assessment and gave it to the Mueller Team to justify the investigation.

That is just one instance in the four year effort to get rid of Trump. The J6 Committee is still trying to get rid of Trump, which should make everyone wonder. There is no cross examination. Thousands of hours of video are being withheld. Ray Epps has not been arrested or called as a witness, despite plenty of video showing him instigating the crowd the night before. The number of feds at the scene has never been disclosed. The Cassidy lady testimony has been debunked.

Jim is echoing the MSM's narrative about J6. The MSM is not an unbiased source of information. They only report what supports the Establishment narrative and they censor everything else. Jim knows this because he made an entire career out of calling out the MSM's BS with respect to the JFK Assassination.

*Bonus - The private contractor used to construct the evidence about Alfa Bank that was given to the FBI by Sussmann was owned by a guy named Victor Oppelman.

Oppelman is a relative (through marriage) of NJ First Lady Tammy Snyder Murphy.

Tammy Snyder Murphy's great uncle, Louis B. Fine, a prominent Norfolk attorney who once ran for the US Senate, was used as a reference by JFK Assassination witness, Malcolm Hoy. Hoy was working at the GM Plant in Arlington Texas when he says he saw JFK get shot. (The details are in one of my posts.)

It turns out that, another employee at the plant named Silvero had once run guns with Frank Sturgis, also of Norfolk and two years earlier the Dallas PD had investigated a gambling ring at the plant affiliated with Ruby, which seems to be how the Silvero (aka Guzman) name got in the files.

There is an interesting Norfolk/Dallas connection that is being worked on. Sam Ruby (Jacks Brother) was with Military Intelligence in WW2 and was assigned to keep an eye on the Norfolk docks for German saboteurs and Communists handing out pamphlets. Lots of shady happenings over the years in the Norfolk area, especially out of Langley Field just across the Newport News channel.

Related - Dan Rather in Uvalde the morning of....

Ray Epps has not been arrested or called as a witness, despite plenty of video showing him instigating the crowd the night before.--RW

Not only!

Ray Epps is on video on 1/6---the day of the scrum---exhorting the crowd to enter the Capitol, and was present at the initial breach of the Capitol perimeter. He is seen whispering into the ears of other protestors in the moments before the breech. 

Epps is captured on video on 1/6 advising one protestor not to carry a backpack into the Capitol, as it might lead to arrest charges. This indicates Epps thought that protestor would soon be inside the Capitol. 

Yet, of all the 1/6 participants that day, Epps is really just a nice guy, has a wife, a retiree, had a business, and deeply upset he has been portrayed as a federal asset (according to the NYT). Of course, no one would prosecute Epps, such a nice guy. 

One thing that inevitably happens when "sides are chosen."

Portraits of people can humanize those "on your side" while the other side is one-dimensional, humorless, inhuman. You see this in every war film. The good guys have families, prospects in life, love stories, honor and dedication. The bad guys are just bad guys who shoot at good guys. 

So Epps has been humanized. The M$M could choose to make 100 more portraits of people in the scrum that day, and you would learn of their traits, hopes and dreams and foibles. But of all the protestors that day, only Epps----Epps!----has been humanized. 

I still wonder about Mr. Buffalo Horns. A homeless gadfly in Phoenix, of dubious mental capacities, and someone gives him $500 to go to DC. Who? After the Capitol is breeched, Mr Buffalo Horn walks in wearing the silliest regalia possible.

Four years in prison for Mr Buffalo Horns.

But Ray Epps, obviously sane, is just a nice guy. 

The M$M might be...hoodwinking the public? You think? 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

At this point the elephant in the room is breathing 99% of your air. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

You’re in La La Land, William. The only reason people aren’t posting stuff about adverse reactions is because you guys announced proudly, like a badge of honour, that you’d had your jabs. There is no upside to making you feel neurotic. 
Wake up and smell the coffee. 
The news in the UK is making up brand new illnesses, or blaming cold or hot weather for a significant rise in miscarriages, stillborns, heart attacks, strokes, and other ailments. 
you still think the state is doing you a favour?! Wake up man! 

Geez, Chris.   More anti-vax disinformation from non-scientists.  Perhaps you don't know that I'm a graduate of the world's greatest medical school-- class of '83 ?

And, BTW, didn't I already post that data debunking your adverse reactions disinformation?

I've always gotten along well with Brits, although some of you -- the upper class ones-- are supercilious twits who don't know when they're intellectually and athletically overmatched.

We had some visiting med students from Oxford and Cambridge when I was in medical school at Harvard years ago.  They were shocked by the work hours at the Massachusetts General Hospital (aka Man's Greatest Hospital) where we would put in 30+ hour shifts on the medical and surgical wards.

As for the "elephant in the room" tonight-- it was Donald Trump!!  Complete with hilarious out-takes!!

And the chicken in the room was Senator Josh Hawley...

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ron-

So, you let others interpret for you?

2 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez, Chris.   More anti-vax disinformation from non-scientists.  Perhaps you don't know that I'm a graduate of the world's greatest medical school-- class of '83 ?

And, BTW, didn't I already post that data debunking your adverse reactions disinformation?

I've always gotten along well with Brits, although some of you -- the upper class ones-- are supercilious twits who don't know when they're intellectually and athletically overmatched.

We had some visiting British students from Oxford and Cambridge when I was in medical school at Harvard years ago.

They were shocked by the work hours at the Massachusetts General Hospital (aka Man's Greatest Hospital) where we would put in 30+ hour shifts on the medical and surgical wards.

As for the "elephant in the room" tonight-- it was Donald Trump!!  Complete with hilarious out-takes!!

And the chicken in the room was Senator Josh Hawley...

That's Josh Hawley.  I just saw him on film myself.  After fist pumping the invaders on his way in, safely.  He was Running from them in the video.  Outstanding footage.  Commented to the wife at the time, Chicken Sh!t!  Hope his voters remember.

5 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

That's Josh Hawley.  I just saw him on film myself.  After fist pumping the invaders on his way in, safely.  He was Running from them in the video.  Outstanding footage.  Commented to the wife at the time, Chicken Sh!t!  Hope his voters remember.

The Josh Hawley chicken video kind of stole the show tonight, but Trump's out take video was a close second.

I'm posting this for Ben, Rob, and any other Trumplicons who chickened out on watching tonight's historic J6 hearing.

Here's Trump on January 7, 2021 trying to apologize for inciting his deadly mob attack on the U.S. Congress.

Edited by W. Niederhut