• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

A court document filed by an accused Proud Boy included '1776 Returns,' a detailed plan for the Capitol riot.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22060615-1776-returns

Ahead of Jan. 6, Willard hotel in downtown D.C. was a Trump team 'command center' for effort to deny Biden the presidency.

Bannon, Stone, Powell, Flynn among others.

Why is Bannon going to prison? He can't spill the beans on this aspect of the operation.

So, believe what you must, relating to the connection between "Don the Con" and these low life thugs, but you're wasting your time trying to convince anyone who has paid the least bit of attention to those 99% of Trump Republicans who have testified before the committee.

In this instance, there is no value engaging in a discussion with those that choose naivety.

Even the most brainwashed Trump cult followers know all the horrible things their fearless leader has done not just while he was President, but since then and even throughout his entire life.

The pathological l*ing, tax cheating, crude misogynistic comments and sexual misconduct behavior, grifting, dictator fawning, violating the most sacred constitutional laws, encouraging violence and dividing the country, intimidating vote officials and hearing witnesses, bullying, constantly insulting others and calling them derogatory nick names, food throwing tantrums, insecure obsession with exaggerating his crowd sizes, writing off poor countries as "sh** h*le countries, praising Putin, kissing up to the Saudis who bailed out his son-in-law's billion dollar 5th avenue building boondoggle, destroying our trust in the media, feeling sorry for child sex trafficker Ghislane Maxwell, pocketing 250 million dollars sent to him by his followers to help in his legal defenses and campaign runs, his pardoning convicted criminals who did his bidding ... and on and on and on and on.

Why blindly, illogically and irrationally follow and support one of the most corrupted, disturbed and immoral men ever to sit in the Oval office - Donald Trump?

Because of his stance on race mostly.

Followed by immigration, guns, gays, women's rights in general and his phony stance on abortion of which he really could care less.

Our society is still obsessed with race issues much more than we acknowledge.

To the degree that millions will blindly, shoutingly ( even violently ) support a psychopath if that psychopath can bring them the power to gain the upper hand in their battle against those who they feel promote the opposite of their views. IMO anyway.

Edited by Joe Bauer

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:
16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If he is I might have to unmute him because Alison is about as exciting as a first generation Twitter bot.

🤣😂

We have a tale of 2 Chris's here. Chris Barnard. who obviously has no problem with the decorum and civility in Wheeler mentioning that the POTUS raped children and chose instead to ridicule . W. Neiderhut expressing outrage and actually telling him to chill out.

Then we have Chris Davidson who doesn't post frequently here, but from what I've observed has always thoughtfully posted on this forum, and delivers an outline of the downtown plan conceived in the Willard Hotel.

But I think  Chris D.'s comment at the end, is well taken.

Chris D.--In this instance, there is no value engaging in a discussion with those that choose naivety.

We shouldn't confuse Ben with approving Wheeler's comments about Biden raping children But it should be obvious that no amount of evidence is going to convince Ben at this late stage. I'm always amazed at the missionary zeal to get through to Ben, even after a year which to me, conveys a sort of gullible naivete as well.

Want to see something really frightening?

Check out the "Church Of Trump" crusade revival rally last night in Arizona.

You can skip until the 3 hour and 30 minute mark.

This was a "religious" conversion experience.

Exactly like those I saw on Sunday morning TV in the 1960's and 70's. Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts, Jimmy and Tammy Faye Baker, Billy Graham, Jerry Falwell, etc.

These cheering people in this evangelical "Trump Is Christ's Chosen One" crusade event are completely believing that the violent mob Coup attack on our Capital building Jan.6th was justified!

Trump's followers are fanatical!

I really believe they think a violent uprising in defending Trump is a righteous command from the lord and they would support it. Hence their defending the Jan 6th attack on our congress.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4

Edited by Joe Bauer

34 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

We have a tale of 2 Chris's here. Chris Barnard. who obviously has no problem with the decorum and civility in Wheeler mentioning that the POTUS raped children and chose instead to ridicule . W. Neiderhut expressing outrage and actually telling him to chill out.

Then we have Chris Davidson who doesn't post frequently here, but from what I've observed has always thoughtfully posted on this forum, and delivers an outline of the downtown plan conceived in the Willard Hotel.

But I think  Chris D.'s comment at the end, is well taken.

Chris D.--In this instance, there is no value engaging in a discussion with those that choose naivety.

We shouldn't confuse Ben with approving Wheeler's comments about Biden raping children But it should be obvious that no amount of evidence is going to convince Ben at this late stage. I'm always amazed at the missionary zeal to get through to Ben, even after a year which to me, conveys a sort of gullible naivete as well.

It’s interesting you use the word decorum.

noun

1. dignified propriety of behavior, speech, dress, etc.
  2. the quality or state of being decorous, or exhibiting such dignified propriety; orderliness; regularity.
  3. Usually decorums .
    an observance or requirement of polite society.

@Kirk Gallaway You have no issues with an ad hominem attack, deceitful or dishonest behaviour. Is this the tale of the two Kirk’s? What are you bipolar? Or do you have the same disorder as Amber Heard?

Its interesting of all the things posted you took exception to this. Maybe take a step back, and try to see the bigger picture. 🙂 

We are all guests on this forum, and I believe this forum should be for JFK discussion. If someone's only intent in posting here is to rile up their political enemies and insult the owner of the forum, imho they should be shown the door asap.

Edited by Denny Zartman

I think this is a symptom of tensions running very high between the reds and blues. 

Is it a simple case of the site inviting legal action with such a claim is made without being substantiated? Therefore the post needs removing and a caution given to the member. 

I wider question is; should this thread exist and should we just stick to JFK related topics? I enjoy the wider debate but, certain threads are more problematic than others. 

Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Want to see something really frightening?

Check out the "Church Of Trump" crusade revival rally last night in Arizona.

You can skip until the 3 hour and 30 minute mark.

This was a "religious" conversion experience.

Joe,

The Official Twitter statement of the House Republican Party did say that the J6 Committee was all heresy.

Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

The Official Twitter statement of the House Republican Party did say that the J6 Committee was all heresy.

Steve Thomas

"heresy!"

There you go.

The first speaker at this rally said this political situation between Trump and the rest of us was a "battle between good and evil."

Trump and his mesmerized followers are something aren't they? 

We are living in a real life crazy movie world right now in our good old U.S.A.