The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

But you're not really a neutral observer in all this, are you?

To suggest to us that you're desperately concerned about a coup taking place with the JFKA, yet ignoring the blatant evidence of a coup attempt on 1/6, infers that your motives aren't really about any indignation over the stability of the U.S. government.

Matt-

I think there may have been a planned coup 11/22.

This after decades of reading about 11/22 and even some primary research (regarding the small bullet hole in the rear of Connally's shirt, and lots of viewing of the Z-film) 

I am reasonably sure there were at least two guns fired on 11/22 in Dealey Plaza. I suspect CIA assets (including LHO, although in an unplanned patsy role) were involved. I contend the JBC shirt, his testimony, the DP gunsmoke and the Z-film confirm my suspicions.

How high up the food chain the JFKA plot went, I do not know. Maybe higher ups leaked info to the actual shooters, maybe not. Maybe mid-level CIA assets were really angry at JFK and they did it. 

This is a far cry from now deciding that Trump---but not federal agencies---had instigators or plants in the 1/6 scrum, and Trump seriously thought a riot inside the Capitol would lead to his re-assuming the Presidency for another four years, or for life. 

Indeed, I rather suspect there were federal assets in the 1/6 scrum, not beholden to Trump (who was deeply unpopular in the Deep State) and in fact was the Capitol Police who both stood down on 1/6 and reported to the Donk-controlled legislative branch. (Note the subsequent lionization of the Capitol Police, despite signal failure at their most basic job, and that after much media hype about all the threats that were posed that day. Capitol Police Worse Than Keystone Cops would be a fair headline.)

Ask yourself---among what elements was Trump popular in the Deep State? I can't think of any. The staffs loathed Trump at the CIA and the NSA. The FBI had agents who were manipulating against him. The whole Carter Page story is a joke, as is Russiagate.

The Pentagon reviled Trump for his non-interventionist biases, and his talk of pulling out of NATO and S. Korea, and yes, Trump's ill-advised feelers toward Putin and Kim Jong-un. The Pentagon may have lied to Trump about how many troops were left in Syria. 

In short, Trump was deeply unpopular through the whole of the establishment Washington, as exemplified by Liz Cheney. Trump's awful personality magnified all of this venom. 

So...you propose that Trump actually operated with Deep State elements and staged the 1/6 scrum as part of plot to stay in the White House? What Deep State elements? 

OK, we are far apart in our suspicions and skepticism. 

I hope journalist investigators and historians take a long, long, objective look at the 1/6 event. A court trial of Trump might peel some layers off the onion. 

Interesting topic. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

9 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

No one has to like the individual to object to the MSMs willingness to go along with whatever hoax the Deep State could cook up to force an early Trump exit (impeachments 1 & 2).

Richard Nixon was before my time, but he comes across as rather loathsome. Nevertheless, if his early exit has more to do with policies the Deep State didn't like (like making friends with China, or whatever), and less to do than the Woodward and Bernstein version of events, then his resignation was forced for the benefit of a very few, and criminally.

You don't have to like Trump one iota Paul. You should appreciate that there are legal mechanisms for putting someone else in the White House, and those mechanisms do not involve the FBI receiving a dossier from the rivals campaign, and then passing it off as legitimate. The Sussmann trial just showed you that the lower rung worker bees at the FBI thought the Alfa Bank connections to Trump were a poorly constructed attempt to make a connection between Trump and the Russians. That the higher-level FBI guys were willing to go along with Hillary's con job should force some reflection no matter how bad you hate Trump or assert his supporters are Neanderthals.

Under estimating the intelligence of Neanderthals is why 90% of the participants in this forum are still twisting their nipples every time the former President says something to the camera. It's why he was censored from twitter. It's why I'm ecstatic our Joe is in the Whitehouse and not Trump. Us cavemen can always count on Trump Deranged Lefties to get too far in front of their intellectual skis.

As for Jim DiEugenio, its very simple. If he cannot see the conspiracy in front of his face, that unfolded in real time, and still is unfolding, then he is either not smart enough to be of value as an expert pundit of past conspiracies, or he is another cog in the wheel of distraction, like the roll the MSM plays.   

RW-

In general I share your outlooks (but not on DiEugenio), but remember:

The real story on the JFKA, on Watergate, on 9.11, came out years and years later, and perhaps is even-yet evolving on the latter two. 

Jim DiEugenio is perhaps wiser than you and I, and waiting for a few more shoes to drop. 

If you think you know what happened to Trump...you may not know the third of it, or the story may look different in 10 years from what we think now.

I am surprised that so many JFKA veterans here are willing to accept M$M narratives...

The M$M wants the red-blue kool-aid pissing contests to be the narrative, and Trump to be bad. I am pretty sure that is the wrong conceptual lens. 

Reminder: The Republicans did not assassinate JFK. 

If I live in a State where gambling is illegal, and I fly out to State where gambling is legal for the purpose of gambling, can the airline be held criminally liable by the first State for aiding and abetting?

Can the airline be sued?

IF i live in Nebraska, where marijuana is illegal, and I rent a car and book a hotel room through a hotel chain and drive to Colorado where marijuana is legal in order to get high, can the car rental company and the hotel chain be held criminally liable for aiding and abetting?

Can they be sued?

Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The truth is that these historic hearings have been excellent-- highly informative, and shocking in regard to what they have uncovered about Trump's crimes; his multi-state false elector scam and plot to obstruct the certification of Biden's election on January 6th, including the incitement of an attack on Congress by a mob that he knew was armed.

And now we're learning that Secret Service and Pentagon officials were, evidently, complicit in Trump's coup attempt.

If you still don't understand the historic significance of these hearings, you're living in an alternate universe.

This is probably the most laughable thing I've read all week. 

15 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

No one has to like the individual to object to the MSMs willingness to go along with whatever hoax the Deep State could cook up to force an early Trump exit (impeachments 1 & 2).

Richard Nixon was before my time, but he comes across as rather loathsome. Nevertheless, if his early exit has more to do with policies the Deep State didn't like (like making friends with China, or whatever), and less to do than the Woodward and Bernstein version of events, then his resignation was forced for the benefit of a very few, and criminally.

You don't have to like Trump one iota Paul. You should appreciate that there are legal mechanisms for putting someone else in the White House, and those mechanisms do not involve the FBI receiving a dossier from the rivals campaign, and then passing it off as legitimate. The Sussmann trial just showed you that the lower rung worker bees at the FBI thought the Alfa Bank connections to Trump were a poorly constructed attempt to make a connection between Trump and the Russians. That the higher-level FBI guys were willing to go along with Hillary's con job should force some reflection no matter how bad you hate Trump or assert his supporters are Neanderthals.

Under estimating the intelligence of Neanderthals is why 90% of the participants in this forum are still twisting their nipples every time the former President says something to the camera. It's why he was censored from twitter. It's why I'm ecstatic our Joe is in the Whitehouse and not Trump. Us cavemen can always count on Trump Deranged Lefties to get too far in front of their intellectual skis.

As for Jim DiEugenio, its very simple. If he cannot see the conspiracy in front of his face, that unfolded in real time, and still is unfolding, then he is either not smart enough to be of value as an expert pundit of past conspiracies, or he is another cog in the wheel of distraction, like the roll the MSM plays.   

What conspiracy are you referring to that Jim is blind to? 

35 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I'd bet you could emigrate to your beloved Russia for mere peanuts, Bobby. Give it a try!

Yeah, just what the forum needs-- another Russia-gate denying Trumplicon from the MAGA-verse who never read the Mueller Report.

Denizens of the MAGA-verse seem to have a deplorable lack of curiosity about Trump's multi-decade ties to Felix Sater and Putin's oligarchs.  And Rob Wheeler is a Wall Street guy...

Here's hoping that Rob will, eventually, learn the true facts about how the FBI investigation of Flynn's December 2016 efforts to sabotage the U.S. sanctions against Russia (for hacking our election) resulted in Trump firing James Comey, and the appointment of a Special Prosecutor to investigate the 2016 Trump campaign's Kremlin connections.

I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

It's being reported that Secret Service texts were scrubbed because several agents were cheering on the J6 mob.

And conspiring to evacuate Mike Pence from D.C.?

Also, since Tony Ornato was informed by 10:00 AM on January 6th that Trump's MAGA mob was armed, why did he and his SS men do nothing to protect Pence and the U.S. Congress?

49 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

It's being reported that Secret Service texts were scrubbed because several agents were cheering on the J6 mob.

Where is this Andrew?