• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

But Fox News?  NOTHING!

Fox "News" isn't a real news organization. It poses as one in order to push their radical right-wing propaganda.

Rupert Murdoch is a fascist and has been trying to destroy the United States for decades. His Fox "News" channel is his weapon of choice.

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Fox "News" isn't a real news organization. It poses as one in order to push their radical right-wing propaganda.

Rupert Murdoch is a fascist and has been trying to destroy the United States for decades. His Fox "News" channel is his weapon of choice.

And Fox has played a major role in creating a sizeable delusional subculture in the U.S., of people whose worldview is based largely on "alternate facts" and false narratives from the right wing media.  They adamantly shun any exposure to the real news of the day-- e.g., the Congressional evidence about Trump's J6 scam.

Concurrently, a number of former Fox devotees have gravitated even further into the delusional MAGA-verse-- to Newsmax, OANN, and Breitbart -- believing that Fox's occasional reporting of real news about Trump, COVID, etc., is too liberal. 

17 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

And Fox has played a major role in creating a sizeable delusional subculture in the U.S., of people whose worldview is based largely on "alternate facts" and false narratives from the right wing media.  They adamantly shun any exposure to the real news of the day-- e.g., the Congressional evidence about Trump's J6 scam.

Concurrently, a number of former Fox devotees have gravitated even further into the delusional MAGA-verse-- to Newsmax, OANN, and Breitbart -- believing that Fox's occasional reporting of real news about Trump, COVID, etc., is too liberal. 

Exactly.

13 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez, Chris.   More anti-vax disinformation from non-scientists.  Perhaps you don't know that I'm a graduate of the world's greatest medical school-- class of '83 ?

And, BTW, didn't I already post that data debunking your adverse reactions disinformation?

I've always gotten along well with Brits, although some of you -- the upper class ones-- are supercilious twits who don't know when they're intellectually and athletically overmatched.

We had some visiting med students from Oxford and Cambridge when I was in medical school at Harvard years ago.  They were shocked by the work hours at the Massachusetts General Hospital (aka Man's Greatest Hospital) where we would put in 30+ hour shifts on the medical and surgical wards.

As for the "elephant in the room" tonight-- it was Donald Trump!!  Complete with hilarious out-takes!!

And the chicken in the room was Senator Josh Hawley...

Missouri Democrats are planning a 'Hawlin' Hawley' 5K race after the GOP senator was shown running from January 6 rioters (msn.com)

Ben: Did you know the real story after the Watergate hearings? 

You think you know the real story now on 1/6? 

Yes, Ben, Always looking for "the conspiracy behind the conspiracy", " the deep state behind the "deep state".
Sometimes deep states lurk where you least expect them. In this case , a rogue element of Trump's Secret Service destroying their texts.
You better be careful what you look for Ben. You might just find it!

Literally every one of his staff, all Republicans who voted for Trump, the Fox news sycophants, Hannity, Kilmeade, Ingraham, his own family Donald Jr., Ivanka , Kushner, minority leader Kevin Mc Carthy,  all thought that something terribly wrong was happening, and tried to persuade Trump to call off the rioters, But only holdout Ben  and Trump himself were the only ones who remain unimpressed. Trump as it turns out, was hunched around his TV for 3 hours,  cheering on on his team.

As you can guess from his time here, it's really a cultural thing, You guys have to understand, Ben has never smelled a "smoking gun". Neither has Jonathan Turley which you can almost tell, by just looking at him.(actually the guy gives me the creeps, for some reason)

Also sleuth Ben, finds himself attracted and defends people who obfuscate and refuse to testify because he admires their defiance, but has yet to make the connection that they do it because they're probably trying to hide something.

Ben:In short, Trump was deeply unpopular through the whole of the establishment Washington, as exemplified by Liz Cheney.

Congratulations to Ben's  51st reference in a post to Liz Cheney. Ben will be disappointed to know that Liz Cheney has cut the  balls off any  Trump hope of future Presidency. I'm sure that will just further feed Ben's obsession with her.
It's been pretty  obvious all along Ben's greatest fear in life  is a "man to man talk" with Liz Cheney.

heh heh heh,
Sorry Ben, but you do set yourself up, and it's always so much fun!

22 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Is Cliff still here?

If he is I might have to unmute him because Alison is about as exciting as a first generation Twitter bot.

Also, are we sure Doug Caddy is alive and it’s not some kid posting screenshots from lamememes.com?

Who else succumbed to the vax while I was away?

Galloway stays on mute. He throws off too many creepy Colonel Acquino vibes.

Cliff stopped posting on the forum in 2020, if I recall correctly.

No one seems to know what happened to him.

Well, according to some reports, the 1/6 Cheney-crat committee will produce more TV shows, so I guess it is too soon for a post-mortem. 

The latest is that those missing Secret Service texts are the key to everything. In other words, "We don't have much, so we will allude to what we might have had."   

1. One thing I do not understand: When 1/6 Capitol scrummers sent cell- or smartphone texts, they were retrievable through the powers of the panopticon state. The telecom companies keep records of all your texts, and many texted from inside the Capitol (where, in real time, they said they had been let in). Does the SS have its own telecom-text apparatus? Why can't the missing texts be retrieved? 

2. Have any connections been made between the "Occupy Capitol" scrum and Trump? The latest version seems to be Trump had nothing to do with the Capitol occupation, but Trump is culpable as he did not actively intervene. 

3. Another earnest question: The FBI and other intel agencies will not reveal the number of assets, informants or plants they had in the 1/6 scrum. But in the Whitmer kidnapping case, the number of FBI assets has been revealed, about 12 of the 24 people involved. The left-wingish news organization Intercept says there would have been no Whitmer plot except as instigated and funded by federal assets. (Interesting, the Whitmer FBI-group also planned to occupy the Michigan state capitol). 

OK, so why are we informed about the number of FBI assets in the Whitmer case, but not in the 1.6 case? Is it because the Whitmer case went to trial? 

4. Why is Ray Epps free, but Mr. Buffalo Horns in prison for four years? 

Again, in DC and the M$M, everything has devolved into red-blue pissing contests and narratives for public consumption.

In this forum, we should be alert for the role of shadow government in present and past affairs. Not red v. blue, but Deep State. 

I suspect if the JFKA happened today, the M$M would announce as the limo headed for Parkway, "The Republicans Did It!"  Stories about the mysterious machinations of Barry Goldwater, and Bush Sr. and Nixon were both nearby when it happened....

6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

After spending a decent amount of time on this forum, I completely understand why no one has figured out who killed JFK.

Well, I have never figured it out either. I suspect CIA assets, or a false flag op that went bad. Lots of complicity in the cover-up. 

What is your take?