• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Did anyone see news video of Trump golfing at his private club the other day, where he tried to downplay the 911 protesters and pretend the issue of his Saudi friends butchering the journalist really didn't mean anything?

Whoever makes Trump richer is " fine and okay" even if they are murderous butchers.

Anyway, it was cringing to see how Trump has blown up even more than normal. His backside especially. HOLY TOLEDO!

Like seeing a hippo in golf pants.

And his face was so haggard and puffy red he looks like a walking heart attack.

His hair looked even worse! 

Wild, unkempt, sloppily cut.

Guess his make-up people didn't come along for his self-promoting golf trip.

Trump is history. We all know it.

The blustering buffoonery was fun and even legendary and almost got seriously out of hand, but the act is old, tired and finished now.

Trumpism is now more "Rumpism" in social discussion.

He should make a deal with the McDonalds Corp. with a new "huge oversized" buttocks shaped bun burger and call it the "Trump Mac."

Edited by Joe Bauer

LOL, Joe.  The McDonald's Trump Mac would probably be a red state marketing bonanza. 🤪

You win the Education Forum Coke spit award for today, (with an honorable mention for the LBJ moon landing thread.)

Congratulations, Joe, on receiving this coveted award. Many seek it but few are chosen. 

Meanwhile, there is this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/matt-gaetz-assured-roger-stone-of-pardon-in-hot-mic-recording-report/ar-AA108pHU?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5d549db3477b486f8151da15387be967

Edited by Kathy Beckett
added a missing h to the ttps part of the link

Since this is a history forum... 🤥

56 Years of Inevitably Goofy Presidential Golf Wear

1st Place:  Ronald Reagan

President Reagan Playing Golf at the Annenberg Estate in Rancho Mirage  California, Dec. 30, 1986' Photo | AllPosters.com

2nd Place:  Donald Trump

stream_640x360x0_v2_3_0.jpg

3rd Place:  Gerald "Fore" Ford

Presidents have long been coming to - and commenting on - Pinehurst -  Pinehurst Resort

Now, to get a sense of the inevitable decline in Presidential quality since 1963, check out JFK at Hyannis Port...

Pretty impressive form.  Head down, weight shifting to the left foot on the follow through.

President John Kennedy Playing Golf at Hyannis Port. July 20, 1963' Photo |  AllPosters.com

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 minute ago, W. Niederhut said:

Now, to get a sense of the inevitably decline in Presidential quality since 1963, check out JFK at Hyannis Port...

Pretty impressive form.  Head down, weight shifting to the left foot on the follow through.

President John Kennedy Playing Golf at Hyannis Port. July 20, 1963' Photo |  AllPosters.com

Better dress sense, also. 

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Did anyone see news video of Trump golfing at his private club the other day,

Joe,

You will be happy to know that, according to the Wall St. Journal, tickets to his golf tournament were starting at $1.00 at StubHub.

(that's one dollar).

Steve Thomas

14 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

You will be happy to know that, according to the Wall St. Journal, tickets to his golf tournament were starting at $1.00 at StubHub.

(that's one dollar).

Steve Thomas

Trump would do better renting a circus side show booth and charging people to see his enormous rump in the flesh.

I'd pay "2" dollars to see that myself.

When the main topic of conversation regards a political figure is more and more about the size of his or her rump...it's time to retire and entertain the grandkids with goofy face stories.

I'm no fan of Trump. I believe he belongs behind bars, upon conviction.

That said, I don't think criticizing his appearance makes him any more or less guilty. Let his actions themselves convince you of innocence or guilt.

But that's just the way I think.

The link Douglas Caddy posted clearly shows that Matt Goetz was involved in witness tampering with Roger Stone. If Goetz wasn't doing so on his own volition -- and there's no reason that he would -- then he was speaking as a representative of Trump, who indeed did make Stone's conviction "go away." They have video to go with the hot mic recording. Someone should be arrested based upon that evidence.

My fear is that BC and others who think as he does believe the person responsible for the hot mic and the video should be arrested instead of the actual perps.

40 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

I'm no fan of Trump. I believe he belongs behind bars, upon conviction.

That said, I don't think criticizing his appearance makes him any more or less guilty. Let his actions themselves convince you of innocence or guilt.

Mark,

Your point about the impropriety of criticizing Trump's appearance is well taken. 

But my hunch is that our schadenfreude today about Trump's appearance at the LIV tournament in Bedminster has mainly to do with the way Trump has always presented an idealized, grandiose image of himself to his cult followers.

And the idealization of Trump by his cult followers is a big problem for the U.S., even now.   He has done a lot of damage to this country, and he continues to experience widespread support in the GOP.

How Donald Trump's Cult Followers Think He Looks

Donald Trump tweets edited photo of himself as shirtless boxer - The Irish  News

How Donald Trump Actually Looks

Trump: LIV creates 'gold rush' for golfers | The Manila Times

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

"I'm no fan of Trump. I believe he belongs behind bars, upon conviction."

"That said, I don't think >>> criticizing his appearance <<< makes him any more or less guilty. Let his actions themselves convince you of innocence or guilt."

With due respect MK I believe it's totally fair game to do to Trump what Trump has been doing to others for years, his entire presidency and beyond...to the extreme - criticizing their appearances.

"Watermelon Head Schiff."

"Fat Jerry" Jerry Nadler.

"Look At That Face" Carly Fiorina.

"Slime Ball Comey."

Disloyal Sleaze Bag" Mitch McConnell.

"Al Frankenstein" Al Franken.

"Mad Dog Mattis."

"Danang Richard" Richard Blumenthal.

"Nasty Kamala."

"Dumbo" Randolf Ales.

"That Dog" Omarosa Manigault Newman.

"Dummy Beto."

"Crazy Nancy."

"Whacko" Susan Collins.

And on and on and on.

It's almost impossible to engage in a forum discussion about Donald Trump and keep it civil and social norms polite when the man himself is the polar opposite of those proper social attributes.

The truth is Trump's obsession with publicly insulting others in the most graphic even crude ways is truly a pathological condition. He has no boundaries in this area of behavior. 

I only remember bullies in Junior High School constantly making fun of other kids like Trump does incessantly toward others with his vitriolic rhetoric.

It seems obvious that Trump's seriously stunted and immature brain function is locked into that of a Junior High School kid bully.

Still, I know two wrongs don't make a right and if I am asked, I will refrain from injecting such Juvenal sarcastic humor regards Trump into my postings on this thread.

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

Edited by Joe Bauer