The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

On 7/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ben: Did you know the real story after the Watergate hearings? 

You think you know the real story now on 1/6? 

Remembered I cautioned you on this. Keep an open mind!

Kirk:  Ben, You're always looking for "the conspiracy behind the conspiracy", " the deep state behind the "deep state".
Sometimes deep states lurk where you least expect them. In this case , a rogue element of Trump's Secret Service destroying their texts.
You better be careful what you look for Ben. You might just find it!

And that's exactly what's happened..

Ben:Perhaps Trump and a network of a few accomplices (relative to the platoons of the real Deep State) planned and successfully and radically limited defenses at the Capitol on 1/6, so that Trump forces (Proud Boys) could halt counting of the EC ballots--and even had limited success,

This is the first time I've ever heard you've ever acknowledged this, Ben. I think you always needed to have more of an open mind about this. At first , you were insisting that the rioters were not acting because of Trump but may have been manipulated by the Deep State. But now we have direct evidence that the rioters were directly following the orders of Trump and dispersed when he told them to, and he waited 3 hours to do that.

You buy into this huge monolith, that these 17 agencies are in perfect lockstep.But they're not.On many levels the agencies are competing with each other and withholding information from each other. Even within the agencies there can be rogue elements , just as the CIA as a whole  were in hardly favor of the Kennedy assassination. For example, do you know  the New York FBI hated  Hilary Clinton?

Ok, but apart from that.

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

And the Deep State is about 1000 times more capable than the Trumpers in manipulating events and press coverage. 

I don't buy that at all.

1.  Could the CIA convince 1/3 of the population and effectively the majority of Republicans in Congress that the 2020 election was stolen?

2..Could the Deep State convince 50 million people that Hilary Clinton was a pedophile operating out of a pizzeria?

3.Could they ever have  created a situation , that people were waiting for JFK and his son to show up in Dealey Plaza? No way!, not a chance!

Trump is 1000 times the manipulator to his people, than anything the deep state can manipulate.. Who does the deep state really manipulate? and through what, the papers?, Alan Dulles said "people don't read in 1964": and many fewer read now. Very few people read anymore. Who reads now the most , a bunch of ineffectual academics. What do you think the chances are that they are that they are  going to take to the streets and do anything?

Was it the the "Deep State" that convinced you that the U.S. should at the beginning establish a No Fly Zone in Ukraine after Putin invaded?

I don't think so. They couldn't stop Joe Biden from getting out of Afghanistan, and they tried. Name me one incident say, since Obama where the"Deep State" influenced public opinion to make a choice they wouldn't have made?

Now if your point is that the "deep state" has much more money and resources than Trump. Of course you're right.

Ben:How on earth could Trump & Co. plan anything without the real Deep State knowing every step well in advance? It appears that Deep State had at least three plants in the Proud Boys active in 1/6 planning in the days leading up to 1/6:

It appears?  What are your sources? Are we just supposed to accept that  because you found it on the internet?

But ok, it's not unlikely. But you're assuming every Proud Boy has foreknowledge of a specific plan.

But if you assume they use unlimited access to cell phones, phone calls, texts and infiltrated the Proud Boys, why not the Oath Keepers? If that was so,, how come the arms stash in a  pick ups across the Potomac wasn't nipped in the bud? It obviously was part of a pre planning that a number of  them took part in. And the Deep State would have have been very embarrassed if it was revealed they knew and didn't do anything about it.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities 

can make you commit atrocities."

Voltaire.

This is 100% true ...

The Saudi Golf Tounament has turned into just one long campaign rally for Donald Trump,

Spectators sporting shirts bearing pro-Trump slogans in the grandstand behind the first tee erupted into chants of “Four more years!” when the former president emerged in a red “Make America Great Again” cap for the second day of the foreign-funded tournament at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster.

pic.twitter.com/6xhrN5MwQM

— Taylor Budowich (@TayFromCA) July 30, 2022

Later, Trump was seen raising a fist at the 16th tee watching the action alongside Christian nationalist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who came to the event to applaud the Saudi tournament — and MAGA fanatics.

Marjorie Taylor Greene with Trump at the LIV Golf Invitational at Bedminster. pic.twitter.com/BG0IbjfPmo

— PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 (@patriottakes) July 30, 2022
Steve Thomas

Here's a question that I've been stumped about.

What would have Trump done had he gone to the Capitol?

It seems to me, that would have been political suicide.  So I've tended to think it was just a ploy so he could say  to his followers that he tried to go to the Capitol but the "Deep State" stopped him. But on the other hand, I suppose nothing would surprise me, but I don't know. Any thoughts about that?

Ben, here in the states we've know about Biden for over 24 hours now.

I did try to have a dialog with you. Try to keep an open mind!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ben:Perhaps Trump and a network of a few accomplices (relative to the platoons of the real Deep State) planned and successfully and radically limited defenses at the Capitol on 1/6, so that Trump forces (Proud Boys) could halt counting of the EC ballots--and even had limited success,

This is the first time I've ever heard you've ever acknowledged this, Ben. I think you always needed to have more of an open mind about this. At first , you were insisting that the rioters were not acting because of Trump but may have been manipulated by the Deep State. But now we have direct evidence that the rioters were directly following the orders of Trump and dispersed when he told them to, and he waited 3 hours to do that.

Yes, Kirk, it has been a very slow process, but Ben finally seems to be getting in touch with reality about Trump's January 6th coup plot, and Trump's coup accomplices in the "Deep State."

Lately, Ben seems to be preoccupied with doing "research," or at least posting about, the characteristics and motives of the J6 Capitol invaders.

The Congressional J6 committee actually did a good job exploring and highlighting the characteristics of the J6 mob in the hearing where they interrogated the young cabinet maker from Ohio who entered the Capitol with the mob on J6, and the former Oath Keeper from Colorado with the facial tattoo.

The ex-Oath Keeper described Stewart Rhodes and his associates as an extremist right wing "militia" that, basically, aspired to overthrow the U.S. government.  (I hope that guy is in a witness protection program.)

The young man from Ohio was a Trump fan-- motivated by Trump's Big Lie and the Trumpaganda in the M$M and on social media-- who came to D.C. with buddies to "Stop the Steal."

Hopefully, Ben will eventually take the time to watch that hearing on You Tube.

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Biden tests positive for COVID again, will return to isolation--CBS

Did I hear somebody say, "President Harris, she and her"? 

Any thoughts about how much and in what ways the entire political landscape will change if Biden becomes incapacitated well before his term is up?

Incapacitated to the point that Biden would be unable to perform his duties as President.

Just now, Joe Bauer said:

Any thoughts about how much and in what ways the entire political landscape will change if Biden becomes incapacitated well before his term is up?

Incapacitated to the point that Biden would be unable to perform his duties as President.

76 year old Trump himself clearly looks physically too old and out of shape anymore to take on another 4 years of Presidency.

In just the last two years he has declined noticeably ( see his recent golf course pictures ) and looks like he could have a stroke or heart attack at any time.

His weight alone ( nearly 240 lbs ) is a huge physical problems risk factor.

Trump will be 78 in two years.

He won't run for president again. Everyone knows this.

Everyone knows he just uses this charade of a possible presidential run to garner national spotlight attention ( and funds ) to which he is addicted and to feed his massive boundless ego.

27 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'The MYTH bie bes RYAN GUILLEI The "MAN"'

Is the bottom picture of Trump crawling up the grassy bank real?

No photo shop manipulation?

If so it is shocking - the girth - and yes, he has to be heavier than 240 lbs.

20 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be a cartoon

Tragically funny but true.

God what a sad and depressing American daily life reality we live in.